Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is bowling good for a first date, or quick way to get rejected?

addicted2money

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I got a really cute girl's number yesterday, and I was wondering how many of you guys go bowling for first dates? Well I ask because I want to but at the same time I don't want to come off cheesy. I know why because I would go bowling on a first date so I can get extra close to her, kind of like pool, except pool is sometimes better because you can drink and loosen up. The bad thing about pool though is that there are more guys and potential ****blocks in that environment, so it's easier to isolate when it's just the two of us bowling.

So I was looking up online to see if hot chicks like bowling, and I know this probably isn't related but I found this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni7flYePl04 (not sure if they got paid for this or what but they must like bowling a little right? But then why is it mostly a guy sport? And there aren't any guys getting close to them in those pics)

And also this one is a clip from Kingpin it's hilarious! (totally unrelated though)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPI2r4er-wU

So what do you think, if I ask her to go bowling with me, will she know I'm asking it because I want to take the opportunity to feel her up basically? Are girls open to this or is it a quick way to get rejected?

I know there are lots of threads on first date ideas but I wanted to know about this activity specifically. What's your thoughts?

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought bowling was a "loser" date.

... maybe I'm wrong, but I just never saw it as a real good date. Don't get me wrong I love bowling, but the fact that you are competing with her and wearing clunky shoes... the cards aren't stacked in your favor.

Most bowling places also smell like smoke and beer.

I much prefer the nice restaurant and a night walk at the beach as one of the best first dates..

addicted2money

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Master Disaster said:
I always thought bowling was a "loser" date.

... maybe I'm wrong, but I just never saw it as a real good date. Don't get me wrong I love bowling, but the fact that you are competing with her and wearing clunky shoes... the cards aren't stacked in your favor.

Most bowling places also smell like smoke and beer.

I much prefer the nice restaurant and a night walk at the beach as one of the best first dates..
Hey thanks a lot for the advice. You're probably right I have this hunch too. But I just have trouble escalating on dinner dates and I suck at conversations. Walks on the beach for a first date? I never thought of that actually but it could work good idea. I'm afraid it could be a strong move early on though.

I'm trying to be her friend first and then I think it will be easier to make a move. Dinner is too romantic. Any thoughts or tips on the dinner/beach idea, how to do it if I'm not good at talking or telling stories?

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do something that is fun/free.

Every girl I've talked to says that when a guy takes them on a pay date for the first date they feel really like... "wtf... this is wierd." :down: I like taking girls I'm intrested to something fun and dumb. The best first date I've ever been on was a shopping trip where I got the girl to give me some advice on clothing at the local mall. But what was really fun was the car ride there, we got to sit and chat and really got comfortable with each other. AND THE BEST PART

At the end of the day, the best first date cost me a total of 4.50 cents in gas!

(But check this stuff with other PUAs, I don't consider myself all that good.)

Igetit!

Reaction score
I took a girl bowling for a date one time,and we had fun and enjoyed ourselves. I think bowling is fine for a date. To me,the date,(that is,the activity that the two of you do),really doesn't matter. It's how things are going between the two of you that's important. If you don't generate chemistry in her,it doesn't matter what kind of date you take her on.

And if you do generate chemistry in her,you could take her to the park and watch children playing,people jogging,and birds flying around,and she'd be happy.

The most important part of the date is how the two of you interact with each other,not the activity where you do the interacting.

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
addicted2money: If you had known the ppl running the bowling place, got to play for free etc., and ruling the place, I'd say yes. If not then its a no from me. But the scene of the date is maybe 10%. 90% is your game. I.e. if your game is good than you probably will have more luck with a bowling date than with bad skillz taking her to David Beckhams private party.

Agree?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see nothing wrong with going bowling. It's a action date.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
I see nothing wrong with going bowling. It's a action date.
I agree nothing wrong with bowling......but you could always take her to a buzzard fuk!

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The bowling alley in my hometown was awesome cause there was music and i would end up messing around and dancing with my girlfriend while bowling it was a blast.

However, it wasn't free and i was already dating her for a month, but i dont see why you can't take her there it should be fun if you do it right. Just make sure that your game is good and you will be fine like others suggested.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experiences and friends it best for bowling and mini golf to be a date later on. But some bowling alleys are cool though I've seen some where it's like a club, theres a bar in it, ppl dancing, and loud music, oh and bowling too lol. What I've always wanted to do was take a chick laser tagging but I'm too scared to ask bc I don't want to sound like a nerd lol but if I ever found a girl who liked that I would marry her.

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Sperminator said:
From my experiences and friends it best for bowling and mini golf to be a date later on. But some bowling alleys are cool though I've seen some where it's like a club, theres a bar in it, ppl dancing, and loud music, oh and bowling too lol. What I've always wanted to do was take a chick laser tagging but I'm too scared to ask bc I don't want to sound like a nerd lol but if I ever found a girl who liked that I would marry her.
Haha, I taken women to laser tags before. Those were fun as hell dates.

I'd recommend taking them there maybe 3rd or 4th date. That's a good way to get hot and sweaty, and then take her out for dinner afterwards. It's so easy to transition from Laser Tag -> Dinner -> Bedroom. It's like God invented it himself.

addicted2money

Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
I agree nothing wrong with bowling......but you could always take her to a buzzard fuk!
What exactly is a "buzzard fuk"? Just wondering......

Pathgen said:
The bowling alley in my hometown was awesome cause there was music and i would end up messing around and dancing with my girlfriend while bowling it was a blast.
Yeah, that's what my logic was when I thought of it.

The Master Disaster said:
Haha, I taken women to laser tags before. Those were fun as hell dates.
Really? Great idea, thanks a lot!

Anyway thanks all of you for the ideas and advice I really appreciate it, I've decided to do bowling after all. Next date I'll definitely find a laser tag place, that sounds perfect :D

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're waaaaaAAAAAaaaaay over thinking it.

I met a chick from online at a supermarket for a first date. We shopped for groceries.

"Hey, whatever, I need groceries. This way, if it turns out you're a retard, at least I got the grocery thing handled. You could buy yourself groceries too, you know. You'll probably want to push your cart behind me, though, so you can stare at my ass."

The second date I ƒucked her after she came over to my place.

If you want to go bowling, go bowling. If you want to go wash clothes, go to the laundromat. Seriously.

You can make ANYTHING fun.

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, question, do you want to make this a "date" or a oppertunity to hang out. Just thinking, it sounds now that I read into this a little more that you're buying this girl as an intrest before you've browsed the shop.

Aka, sounds like to much thought is being put into this one get together.

Here, lowest key idea, ask here too come with you while you do something as company. Aka, hang out while you play golf on saturday. (or whatever you do on the weekend/week.) Make it seem like, "hey, I'm doing this anyway, but you can come to make it more fun" rather then being a tool and taking her out.

I mean, why should you scedual time to do abnormal things for a chick whoes not sucking your ****?

Reaction score
My older human calculator brother is a avid bowler. I see it as a bad date because it's for bowling nerds. No offense of your also a bowler. My older brother is kind of creepy and to me those alleys attract wierdos.

How about something novel that few on this site even know about.

How about just taking her to coffee and getting to know her as a human being?

Yeah...a coffee date where you sit down and talk to her like she was another person without stressing over the fact that she has the pvssy.

Where you can sit down like two grown adults and find out about each others lives, instead of those movie type of dates that don't work?

Plus, it's so much cheaper!

traffic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gone bowling on several first dates and I almost always hookup with the girl in some way. Be it just some kissing all the way to oral sex.

It's more about her having fun and feeling comfortable with you. Then you have to take advantage of that.

I personally see the walk on a beach at night as pretty creepy to most girls.

hondo928

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rather than starting the 1000th first date thread I'm just going to ask my question here. I met a girl at starbucks, and had seen her there a few times before, she's cleary interested, so I was gonna ask her out. Normally I do coffee dates but since i met her in a coffee shop I was thinking that's lame. Does pool than dinner sound fine. I'm in college so I could just say do you want to come over and come out with me, but then that runs the risk of nothing going on and me looking lame

MrGold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, it doesnt matter.. Its what you do/say on the date that matters, forget where it is. You're overanalyzing it, think about what your gonna do when your there rather than where to go. Bowling's a good idea, stick with it.