Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is being "bigger" down there truly better?

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Size doesn't matter. Looks don't matter. Money doesn't matter. Fame doesn't matter.

All that matters is what you'll find in my new e-book for just $79.99!

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about it this way.. Would you date a really awesome girl with smaller boobs, or would you date a really stupid boring girl with double D's?

kebman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen, girls have different size gear too. Too bad you find the one with the big concert hall, when you only got a tiny banana, but there are women out there with tiny cupboards too, and if you have something too big for them, they'll literally get hurt leave. So stop worrying and try out the girls you find on your path. Sooner or later you'll find one that fits :D

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JD83 said:
This is a topic that I do know about. Trust me. Size DOES matter. Its like anything else. If you are a guy like me, booty and tits matter. Girls are sexual just like us. We have the advantage of measuring their goods without them having to take their clothes off of course. When a girl sees your size, she will notice. I have been with plenty of girls who have told me that their last guy was small. It was funny cuz one of those guys was 6'3 tall. They were talking about his **** of course.

Here is some good news though. Length does not matter as much as THICKNESS. You still have to be average in length but thickness is what turns girls on the most. It makes them wanna (as one girl put it) "lick it" like an ice cream. So if you are not 10 inches long (or whaterver other exaggerations guys claim) don't worry about it as long as your thing is thick.

Bingo if your 10 inches long but skinny sloang its not gonna be the same as 6 inches with 5 INCH girth

If guys think size doesn't matter your fooling yourself and being delusional

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
Yes yes, that's what it is. It has nothing to do with the fact that he just got laid for the first time at age 24.
That's cute. I thought about you the whole time though, you sexy beast. :flowers:

Coming back to this place after a long leave of absence just made me realize what ridiculous sh*t is going on on here. All I did here was responding in a retarded way to a retarded topic.

HoneyLove

Don Juan
Reaction score
NOT ALWAYS. There is such a thing as being too big and it hurts alot.

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No it doesn't matter unless it's ridiculously small or ridiculously big. But even then you can still have a great night without it being an issue. Being good in bed has nothing to do with your **** size if you're average, over average or under average (within reason). I personally haven't had sex with an over-average size and I've had the time of my life in the past few years.
Actually that's a bit misleading, I've had the time of my life when I've been in bed, I'm probably not experienced enough to answer accurately, but in my experience so far this is my opinion.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CuriousGirl said:
No it doesn't matter unless it's ridiculously small or ridiculously big. But even then you can still have a great night without it being an issue. Being good in bed has nothing to do with your **** size if you're average, over average or under average (within reason). I personally haven't had sex with an over-average size and I've had the time of my life in the past few years.
Actually that's a bit misleading, I've had the time of my life when I've been in bed, I'm probably not experienced enough to answer accurately, but in my experience so far this is my opinion.

That's like saying there ain't no difference between a hotdog and a steak, but you've never eaten steak. How can you say that size doesn't matter when you've never tried the different sizes?

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I was a few inches smaller. It can be frustrating if you wear fitted jeans. Only so much space in them. It gets worse if you decide to sit down on certain chairs. Certain chairs tend to cause me to grow just a bit down there. ANY guy here who has a lot of mass would agree with me!

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, what the hell are people talking about when they say "It's not how big it is, it's how you use it", or "It's technique that counts". Like wtf does that even mean? What other techniques are there in sex than taking your penis and sliding it in and out? I mean there are different positions but the only real variations in fvcking is maybe going a little faster or slower, or maybe a little circular movement. Other than that wtf are girls talking about?

I mean in my experience I think girls equate how good you are in bed to how long you can last and how hard you can pound away without cumming. Maybe put in a little spanking in there or a little hair pulling. It's really not at all that complicated. If you're 4 inches and can pound like a jack hammer than you're probably good. If you're 8 inches and jizz in 30 seconds than you're screwed.

Last edited:

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Voice said:
Lol, what the hell are people talking about when they say "It's not how big it is, it's how you use it", or "It's technique that counts". Like wtf does that even mean? What other techniques are there in sex than taking your penis and sliding it in and out? I mean there are different positions but the only real variations in fvcking is maybe going a little faster or slower, or maybe a little circular movement. Other than that wtf are girls talking about?

I mean in my experience I think girls equate how good you are in bed to how long you can last and how hard you can pound away without cumming. Maybe put in a little spanking in there or a little hair pulling. It's really not at all that complicated. If you're 4 inches and can pound like a jack hammer than you're probably good. If you're 8 inches and jizz in 30 seconds than you're screwed.
There is quite a lot of difference actually in technique. One of the most important things is sliding it in and up, not just in for example. You never noticed how girls will usually *** easily if they're on top and lean back?

You're right about lasting longer too. This can sort of be trained as well. Truth be told with a new girl I'm often unable to *** at all, which isn't that great either.

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
That's like saying there ain't no difference between a hotdog and a steak, but you've never eaten steak. How can you say that size doesn't matter when you've never tried the different sizes?
Because the majority of guys only worry if it's too small as they worry it'll hinder their performance in bed, and I was just saying that in my past experience it hasn't been a problem. I'm not saying there's no difference, I'm just saying you can still have a good time. You can only work with what you've got but there's always a way to make that work.

Also euphemisms aside, steak every time!

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Voice said:
See it's descriptions like this that make me wonder how many people really enjoy sex. Particularly the word "technique"; makes it sound mechanical, sex should never be 'mechanical'.