Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is anyone else really concerned with this??

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone feels a bit of remorse and is saddend by the fact that guys such as ourselves now must resort to websites and self help forums in order to totally change who we are to gain the attention of the opposite sex.

Dont get me wrong this site has aided me very much as has all of the material from numerous renowned gurus on how to pick up women. It just seems that in order to get anywhere with a women you need to completely abandone who you are in the process. I was a nice guy before this, had plenty of friends was actually happy with who I was. Now I find that everytime I go on a date with a girl all I can do is play the game because ive forgotten who I used to be so much so that I now dont show or have any feelings towards the girl I'm with.

I find myself self centered all the time and focusing only on what matters to me and it does concern me that I cant seem to shake it. My goals shifted and I eventually just wanted to be the best there was at the game. Before this I just wanted a good g/f and to live my life and achieve my goals. Now i find that i cant even do that as im to busy analysing the mistakes I've made in the game. I know this seems like a massive whinge but you have to wonder if this is what it takes to get a women of quality are they really that? Seems to me a women of quality would pick you based on who you are not how well educated you are in terms of the **** they pull on you.

Anyway I'd appreciate some feed back here on what everyone thinks. Probably plenty of spelling and gramatical errors but for the sake of decent conversation how about we let it slide and talk of the matters at hand.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can always go back to your days of seeking the approval and acceptance of everyone else and live in the situation you used to live in. The truth is that some, a lot, most people you know would rather keep you in the situation you're in, and won't like you becoming better or seeking better for yourself, because, one, it threatens them and their significance in your life, or two, they are just jealous because they don't want to go through the process themselves.

You claim you were very happy. Why did you change if what you were doing was working for you? Ah, you wanted more, right? It just wasn't enough. Were you getting just too many women just wanting to be friends and not wanting to mate with you? What was it that caused you to abandon your old ways?

You should be more concerend that most people will never do anything about their situation, which is many times worse than changing for the better. Staying the same doesn't take much work. Changing takes a lot more discipline, pain, and determination, which is why most just take the easier way, or don't even begin the journey toward self-improvement.

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally had nothing except good things come from this site, it helped me see that it was not too late to change, and the nice people here helped me along my journey.. We don't change ourselves completely, that is not the point. It is to make us more complete individuals, and to make us the best we possibly could be.
It is not about picking up women, it is about being content with life, and how you feel about yourself. This site helps to give you a sense of courage, comfort, and confidence. With others experiences, we are always learning something new to improve ourselves..
You should not have abandoned what you started as, but have modified it. All of the friends you had should still be your friends, nothing should have changed except your Outlook, Goals, feelings, and your satisfaction level.