Is a pat on the back a bad sign?

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres the deal: I have this part time job, where I sit at an information table in the middle of a mall and talk to people. I've been working on some of the girls that work in the mall. There is this lady that works nearby and I saw her a couple days in a row and smiled and she smiled back (Shes pretty hot but shes gotta be 35-40 years old, no wedding ring, I'm 25). Next time I saw her I waved and she came over and talked to me, introduced herself. I talked with her a while, she was going home so I asked when she was gonna be back so we could talk some more. She told me when and said she would see me then, at the mall. We got done talking and she walked away, I was sitting down, and when she walked by she patted me on the back. I think this is a bad sign, that I am harmless to her. What do you guys think? I've already decided that I'm gonna ask for her number next time I see her. But was wondering if a pat on the back is a bad sign.

Vendetta081789

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't necessarily think it's a bad sign at all. She is probably interested in you, and wanted you to know she was passing by. A pat on the back doesn't scream friends. She is older though(Right on brother...), so watch how you tread. Most older women tend to have a thought already in their mind, that younger men are inferior. To win this feisty fawn you will have to take control and show her you mean business.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wondering if it's a bad sign is a bad sign.

But I 2nd vendetta: I think she sees you as a goob "boy toy" prospect. Go for it.

DonJaunStupidity

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonutMan said:
Heres the deal: I have this part time job, where I sit at an information table in the middle of a mall and talk to people. I've been working on some of the girls that work in the mall. There is this lady that works nearby and I saw her a couple days in a row and smiled and she smiled back (Shes pretty hot but shes gotta be 35-40 years old, no wedding ring, I'm 25). Next time I saw her I waved and she came over and talked to me, introduced herself. I talked with her a while, she was going home so I asked when she was gonna be back so we could talk some more. She told me when and said she would see me then, at the mall. We got done talking and she walked away, I was sitting down, and when she walked by she patted me on the back. I think this is a bad sign, that I am harmless to her. What do you guys think? I've already decided that I'm gonna ask for her number next time I see her. But was wondering if a pat on the back is a bad sign.
Ask her number - you have nothing to worry about.

Vendetta081789

Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
If she refuses to kiss on the 1st date it is a bad sign.
Off topic ><

Lol, there's been no first date?

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
broads want to bang me and i have never received a pat on the back from any of them. that is what my grandma does when she is getting ready to bake me some of her marvelous chocolate chip cookies. she always scoops some vanilla ice cream on the side when she serves me the cookies straight out of her oven. yummy.

you are harmless. like a limp rag that is in her way. maybe she is one of the few american broads that isn't ****ed up. maybe she actually doesn't want to bang little boys. if you wanna fornicate with the old timers you should go to pta meetings. plenty of single mommies who want some young buck to bang'em silly.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude she could be married with kids and not interested in you. So maybe she just sees you like a coworker.