Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interview advice(Fast responses needed)

StateOfMind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im having an interview tomorrow at Five Guys(Burger shop) I worked at a suit store prior to this, so I have dozens of dress clothes. Should I go in dressed up, slacks, tie etc... Or just jeans, dress shoes and a white dress shirt(untucked) thanks for the advice

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've interviewed with them before. I dressed in a tie. You probably don't have to.

The guys who interviewed, dressed in VERY casual clothes. Doesn't hurt to wear khakis and a button shirt.

Just be good at basic math. That's about it.

StateOfMind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks alot. Ill just wear jeans, dress shoes and a dress shirt. What kind of questions were you asked?

Hockey Playa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol @ previous reply.

If i were you i would wear black dress pants, dress shirt (no tie), a nice belt and dress shoes. This seems appropriate for the job you are applying for. If you wanted to throw in a tie, i dont think it would be the end of the world.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dress how you want to be treated. Whenever you go in for an interview you dress up. Slacks-Khaki, Tie, Dress shoes. Always. This will give you a legup on the people that don't.

Remember everything you interview for is a business. So dress like a business man.