Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In a bit of a pickle need a hand ( long post)

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
so recently been seeing a lot of this certain hb pretty much every second day she calls me/txts me just as much if not more than me her. This has been going on now for roughly 3 - 4 weeks. So at the beginning we were just friends not more. then with all the contact I think we both felt some kind of connection.

As time progressed kino started upping much more, she always plays with my hair grabs me touches my face/arms and so on. I respond to the kino in kind of course. the other night we were out with a few of our friends (her best friend and my best friend who all know each other) when out of the blue she asks when were going to watch the rest of the dvd over at my house. i say well why not now and she eagerly agrees. we drop off the other friends and she comes back to mine. she was a bit cold at first but then gradually i initiate kino and give her a massage halfway through we swap. kino starts running rampant.

its getting late so she txts her parents and says shes staying at a girl friends house that night. so she can stay at mine ( its easier apparently?) so we put on another movie and she hops into bed with me we spoon for a while but by this time its around 5 in the morning and im absolutly wrecked. so we both got to sleep with me holding her.

next day she invites me over to her house and so on and we hang out ofr the day all day. i then dont see her for a day or so then see her that sunday ( the stay over was thursday night) she comes over we watch a dvd again but get interupted ( a friend of mine is having a crisis so I have to go pick her up) the following day she calls me and asks me to come over to hers. i go over and everythings fine. we sit down to watch some tv after being out all day and she makes up a bed on the floor and tells me to come and sit down next to her. time rolls on and she has to go to work and i have other things to do she says we can do something tonight so we leave it at that and she comes over at night

this time she seems vvvvverrrry playful and receptive to kino straight off the bat and is playfully fighting me and everything from the get go. i figure im on for sure we whack on a movie its in my room and theres only the bed to lie on so we lay on the same bed and i spoon with her from behind again

I say you dont mind do you in a c/f way. she says no and then says all guys even if there just my friends like to do this with me........ i just acted like it didnt phase me at the time n let it slide but it ruined my frame hearing that.

im wondering what you guys think that last part is all about and whats going on here and where i should go to next. sorry about the length of the post and appreciate greatly any help you can give

ps sorry about the spelling/grammar

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman is begging to have sex with you. What more do you want? An engraved invitation? Smoke signals? One of those banners behind an airplane?

You have lucked out that she is not bored of you yet. Make a move on her or lose her to someone who will.

Last edited:

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i thought so but shes a virgin and did bring up the ex a few times to many in the past plus she brings up guys who she thinks is hot around me as well as talking about what she finds attractive in a guy (nice guys which isnt me)

Tenzen

Don Juan
Reaction score
to make this clear u haven't moved in for a kiss yet?

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
no i havent should have included this before sorry

Tenzen

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, u got tons of kino n the chick is right next to u in a bed.... have her laying on her back and u laying on ur side on ur elbow. Then just go for it, slowly but not too slow, if she freeks out then that means she was seriously putting u in the friends zone. If she doesn't i'm pretty sure u'll know what to do then.

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the tip man i was just wondering if you thought that last line was a **** test or not?

Tenzen

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, also do it at the right moment usually look where her hands are, if shes holding a pillow over her chest shes most likely not going to give u sex just yet. but man u gotta make this kinda move on the first day of her being next to u in bed. Make ur intentions clear right away don't go into that friend-Zone-BS

juice veteran

Don Juan
Reaction score
^what they said. yeah it was probably a test. If i was you, next time you're spooning her kiss her on the neck, just below the ear then start kissing her neck properly, then pull her round so she's facing you and kiss her properly. If you get a boner be proud of it, you're a man you're supposed to. put it close to her, let her know and go from there.

If she isnt receptive when you kiss her, ganji the ***** and move on - she aint worth it.

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you were in the same bed, and didnt even kiss her?
jesus.. what has the world come to...

are we all a bunch of kids here or what?

do you need her to say "LETS **** RIGHT NOW"... cuz it doesnt get more clearer then it already has...