Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im Stumped...help!!

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Okay so HB7 chick i have been seeing for 1 month takes me out on a date night she spends over $100 then goes cold.. very little contact from her... i contacted her and she said she is focussed on school.. she never told me that before though..lol i though we were going well

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
other guy, she's not interested in you, or both.

money spent is meaningless.

up your game, get more girls.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Sometimes a girl paying the tab is actually a red flag. This is because she doesn't want to feel obligated to you if you pay.

Or she was considering bailing on you soon and didn't want to "use you" for a free dinner and run. She can disappear without feeling guilty because she paid and doesn't "owe you."

I had several girls bail after they paid.

You didn't do anything wrong. She's just advancing to the next position on the carusel.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Mike32ct said:
Sometimes a girl paying the tab is actually a red flag. This is because she doesn't want to feel obligated to you if you pay.

Or she was considering bailing on you soon and didn't want to "use you" for a free dinner and run. She can disappear without feeling guilty because she paid and doesn't "owe you."

I had several girls bail after they paid.

You didn't do anything wrong. She's just advancing to the next position on the carusel.
yup all answers were spot on... she found some new dude... lol at least ii got free meals and a few good Fs..lol

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just about to say she has a new dude and/or her interest level in you is declining. Well, time to move on from that bytch keep sarging.