Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm playing hardball, but she won't make contact.

meathead

Don Juan
Reaction score
After two good dates and one evening together, this new girl has gone somewhat flaky. Her texting habits appear to have changed, and I would have expected her to invite me to meet up at some point, as she has done twice in the past. I fear her interest may be waning.

In response, I have pulled back and gone on the "no contact" plan. This happened two days ago when I let her second text of the day go unanswered (I replied to text #1). Given our past history, two days is not insignificant. I would have expected her to contact me somehow, but she has yet to do so.

I am exercising willpower and keeping the contact ball in my court, but I'm wondering if I'm being too harsh or concluding incorrectly about where her interest is. I would love to call her to set up date #3, because then I would find out; however, part of me wants to wait out this "no contact" game a bit longer and force her to get in touch with me, if she ever will.

In sum, the question is: at what point, if ever, do I initiate contact and end this game of no contact hardball that I've been playing? What do you guys think? I've been out of the game for a few years, and my DJ skills have gotten rusty.

TopGun2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I would have expected her to invite me to meet up at some point, as she has done twice in the past. I fear her interest may be waning. "

wow, you can't let women lead all the time. probably you didn't do enough to show your interest in her?

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much thought put into this. Too much watching her every move for interest.

Yes it is ok to ask her out.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
Too much thought put into this. Too much watching her every move for interest.

Yes it is ok to ask her out.
^Listen to this guy^

Outcome dependancy is a bad thing, bro. Once you are able to truly be free of it, you'll be a lot more happy.

Get some more hobbies and expand your social circle, it helps with it. You are too busy talking to other people / doing other things to worry about this type of thing.

Also, I wouldn't really be trying to play games with a chick. Doesn't ever seem to end well. Just do what you gotta do and don't be outcome dependant. But if being too available is a problem then you might have to fake it until you make it.

meathead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, guys. I am indeed too outcome dependent, and it's taking all I have to avoid falling into that bad mindset in which everything is overanalyzed and you focus more on the girl than on yourself.

I will break the deadlock tomorrow. If she's not receptive, no soup for her.. next! (Easy to say, hard to do.)