Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm outraged! Can you believe this!?

Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS is how girls act when guys are nice to them; when they compliment them, talk to them, and treat them well. Do they thank him, and take things further if they like him back? Do they thank him but politely decline his advances if they are not interested? No. Here's what one girl says she does when guys are being nice to her and showing her positive attention, specifically via texting.

I’ve given up on my rules for when and how to respond and get no better satisfaction than flirting for about two texts and then when he thinks he’s got me hooked… I stop texting back! Simple as that. It goes from him having the upper hand and saying, ‘Oh I don’t know, the boys are over. I’m pretty drunk. Don’t think I can make the walk.’ to ‘Babe? Girl? Where u at? Wut happened?’ Ugh! Clearly they give no thought to their side of the conversation, while I’m on my side counting every other prime number on the clock.

Glad to know everyone gets the ‘U still ^?’ text. What idiots.
What idiots, eh? The joy she gets out of messing with the heads of any guy foolish enough to give her the time of day is disgusting. And then this one:

One guy's like, 'I used to date an IMG model.' I'm like, 'Good for you.'

HAHAH

They're all up in my face, asking to buy me a drink, but I don't want a goddamn drink. I'm not drinking. Get the **** out of my face.

HAHAHAHHAA
Honestly!? Does this girl not see how rude, selfish, arrogant, and self-absorbed she is? Read that again:

They're all up in my face, asking to buy me a drink, but I don't want a goddamn drink. I'm not drinking. Get the **** out of my face.
So, these guys have offered to BUY you a drink when you haven't done a thing for them and they don't even know you, and instead of thanking them but politely declining, you tell them to get the **** out of your face!? Are pretty girls somehow exempt from the politeness and civility the rest of us take for granted in our day-to-day interactions? Ooh, even asking for the great privilege of buying you a drink, how dare those lowly men be so out of line? Why are you even AT a bar by yourself in the first place? If anyone were being so generous as to offer to buy me a drink entirely out of nowhere and I didn't want one, I would be appreciative and say something like, "Thank you, I really appreciate the thought, but I'm not drinking tonight. What's up?"

I know even on a forum like this I might get a lot of flack but I find this outrageous.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look buddy, if she was nice to EVERY chumpy guy then she would waste so much time because they would keep coming back and wasting her time. In order to save time, she puts on the ACT of being a b*tch as a method of TIME MANAGEMENT. Otherwise she'd be swamped with wussies.

Now instead of offering a cheap alcoholic drink, offer her some interesting, stimulating conversation. If she wanted a drink she would BUY HER OWN.

Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
Buck up, they require more than forwardness to bed them.
I'm not even talking about that. Being civil to those who are nice to you doesn't mean you have to have sex with them. That you don't want to have sex with someone is no excuse to be rude. They can just as easily return the same treatment they received and be nice to the person without having sex with him.

The scary thing about it is that one of those girls is actually not attractive at all. Have men gotten so desperate that even ugly girls think nothing of being rude and nasty because they're so used to being treated like princesses/goddesses now?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
Look buddy, if she was nice to EVERY chumpy guy then she would waste so much time because they would keep coming back and wasting her time. In order to save time, she puts on the ACT of being a b*tch as a method of TIME MANAGEMENT. Otherwise she'd be swamped with wussies.

Now instead of offering a cheap alcoholic drink, offer her some interesting, stimulating conversation. If she wanted a drink she would BUY HER OWN.
You misunderstood my post. I'm not any of the guys they are referring to. I would never buy a drink for a woman who hasn't earned it.

But, although these guys are, in my opinion, being far nicer to her than she deserves, I find it disgusting that she would treat them like they've done something wrong, or that the other woman would mess with guys heads like that when they've not done a thing to her.

Time management? To politely decline would take far less time than snapping at any guy who comes up to her to get the fck out of her face with a long explanation of how horrible they are to even think of offering her a drink. I think she's just a stuck up b!tch who thinks way too highly of herself.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with those texts. By the responses, the guys haven't shown genuine interest in the girls, or made them feel special.

1) "Babe, where you at?" Doesn't sound very classy, as if the girl is going to feel special or get weak knees from it.

2) "I used to date IMG model" Translation: "I'm a superstud and if I may decide if you are worth for me to be inside of you if you do and say the right things." Score! That would turn any women on!

3) She could be more tactful, but she's saying that it's the same game over and over and over again. She wants something different, something exciting, something thrilling. If a salesman phoned you 15 times in one night trying to sell you something, you would say the exact same thing "I don't want the damn knife, get the $@#@ out of my face."

They all seem very logical and reasonable to me.

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
"I'm a superstud and if I may decide if you are worth for me to be inside of you if you do and say the right things."
rofl, dude I might actually use this as an opener, that's pretty ****ing hilarious.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, you want her to be more polite and civil? Then those guys would be like "dude she likes me!"
Don't guys want girls to be more forward on whether they're interested or not? well there you go

Jaggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am neither outraged nor can I not believe it.

I second DonJuan11.

What is wrong?

If you were a super Don Juan stud and had every single lady come up to you and annoy you (Even the ones you don't want to ****), you would eventually complain. Whats the big fuss?

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She could be putting on an act to impress her friends and show them how great she is. Women do this all the time. They might politely reject a guy and then turn around to their friends and start saying bad things about him. What they're really saying is the guy wasn't in her league and how dare he think he was although it doesn't mean the girl thought that.

Words a cheap judge people by their actions.

I do think that being rude is no excuse. If women have a problem with men approaching them then don't spend hours getting dolled up or better still stay at home.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2.0 said:
So, these guys have offered to BUY you a drink when you haven't done a thing for them and they don't even know you, and instead of thanking them but politely declining, you tell them to get the **** out of your face!?
Have you ever heard of Pavlov's Dog?

It's a pretty common (and well known) psychological test that was performed years ago (cannot recall the date) by a psychologist named Pavlov. I'll spare you the details, in case you've heard it, but if you haven't heard of it, go here and read about it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_conditioning#Pavlov.27s_experiment

What you have with this woman (and MANY WOMEN) is a good old case of conditioning.

What we, as men, see is a woman being a complete and total c*nt to a guy just for buying her a drink. Because we have not been conditioned in that way. We have not had experience after experience after experience to tell us what buying a drink really means.

But to a woman, who has had guy after guy after guy come up to buy her a drink in an attempt to GET IN HER PANTS, she's been conditioned to respond to the "get in her pants" part and not the "buy you a drink" part. Seriously, because of the repitition, she no longer hears "Can I buy you a drink?" She essentially hears "Hey, I wanna f*ck you raw."

And that's why these nice guys are so flabberghasted and outraged when these women respond in such rude ways to their nice gestures. The nice guy sees a woman being rude because a guy is trying to buy her a drink.

The woman, on the other hand, sees a man who isn't trying to do a nice thing, but is really just trying to f*ck her.

And that's the rub. Would you, the guy, really buy her a drink if you didn't think it would lead to sex? If you cannot answer that question with a "yes," then don't do it. In fact, stop trying to buy drinks for girls unless you are out and just want to be a baller.

You, my friend, just need to realize that these actions that you don't understand that make you so angry, are really just psychological conditioning rearing it's ugly head.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going off what the last poster just said, imagine if one of the kirby carpet cleaner guys came to your house. They even offer to clean the carpet in one of your rooms FREE of charge, but the problem is once you let them in they won't leave. They are pushy, they want to keep blabbing and trying to sell you stuff.. I've heard of many of them getting literally thrown out of someone's house by the seat of their pants when the husband showed up and in other cases I've heard of women and elderly men having to call the cops on them to get rid of them. Now imagine the next time one of those jokers shows up, he could be the nicest guy in the world but he isn't getting through that front door easily!

The other thing is what makes you think every woman should be interested in a "nice guy"? Sure there is a time and place for romance and that kind of stuff that is associated with nice guys in the media and such, but there is also a time for a guy talking dirty and ripping a womans top off and that kind of stuff do which, true or not, is not associated with nerdy guys by the media and popular thought. Women are not socialized to be attracted to weak, nerdy guys who act like they are afraid of women. They are socialized to look for guys like, well, that dude off House. He's not a total loser, he's got money, but he's also funny, unpredictable to some degree, the best at what he does, assertive, and if only the right woman could reach through his outer hard exterior, he would be capable of loving and toning down the crass language toward her.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vypros said:
Have you ever heard of Pavlov's Dog?

It's a pretty common (and well known) psychological test that was performed years ago (cannot recall the date) by a psychologist named Pavlov. I'll spare you the details, in case you've heard it, but if you haven't heard of it, go here and read about it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_conditioning#Pavlov.27s_experiment

What you have with this woman (and MANY WOMEN) is a good old case of conditioning.

What we, as men, see is a woman being a complete and total c*nt to a guy just for buying her a drink. Because we have not been conditioned in that way. We have not had experience after experience after experience to tell us what buying a drink really means.

But to a woman, who has had guy after guy after guy come up to buy her a drink in an attempt to GET IN HER PANTS, she's been conditioned to respond to the "get in her pants" part and not the "buy you a drink" part. Seriously, because of the repitition, she no longer hears "Can I buy you a drink?" She essentially hears "Hey, I wanna f*ck you raw."

And that's why these nice guys are so flabberghasted and outraged when these women respond in such rude ways to their nice gestures. The nice guy sees a woman being rude because a guy is trying to buy her a drink.

The woman, on the other hand, sees a man who isn't trying to do a nice thing, but is really just trying to f*ck her.

And that's the rub. Would you, the guy, really buy her a drink if you didn't think it would lead to sex? If you cannot answer that question with a "yes," then don't do it. In fact, stop trying to buy drinks for girls unless you are out and just want to be a baller.

You, my friend, just need to realize that these actions that you don't understand that make you so angry, are really just psychological conditioning rearing it's ugly head.

Well said :up:

Men who buy women drinks are looking for something off them. "I'm buying you a drink, now like me". It would be different if you already have the girl. As long as you're not trying to pressure somebody into liking you buy buying them things.

Deep don't both men and women know this is why men buy drinks for women. It's just that sometimes the brain over thinks things.

Some women will let the men buy them things and be nice to them and then thank them and leave with another man. Amazingly what usually happens is the men think they were nice.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2.0 said:
Are pretty girls somehow exempt from the politeness and civility the rest of us take for granted in our day-to-day interactions?
Yes.

2.0 said:
The scary thing about it is that one of those girls is actually not attractive at all. Have men gotten so desperate that even ugly girls think nothing of being rude and nasty because they're so used to being treated like princesses/goddesses now?
Yes.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you clearly missed my follow up post. *sigh*
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1519999&postcount=5

slaog said:
She could be putting on an act to impress her friends and show them how great she is. Women do this all the time. They might politely reject a guy and then turn around to their friends and start saying bad things about him. What they're really saying is the guy wasn't in her league and how dare he think he was although it doesn't mean the girl thought that.

Words a cheap judge people by their actions.

I do think that being rude is no excuse. If women have a problem with men approaching them then don't spend hours getting dolled up or better still stay at home.
Hm, I have to admit I hadn't considered this. The woman who said it was definitely very lacking in the looks department and her personality/social life is quite boring so it is possible that she was just saying that to try to compensate for something. Come to think of it it's hard for me to imagine quality guys approaching her at all... I'd think she'd take what she could get (no offense to her) so it is possible that she was trying to impress her friends. Thanks for providing a new perspective on this.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it was understood on this board that you do not buy women drinks. Only chumps and AFC's do that. not DJs. So no I am not outraged that AFCs are acting like afcs and getting abused accordingly. If you don't know the rules you look like a fool.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
I thought it was understood on this board that you do not buy women drinks. Only chumps and AFC's do that. not DJs. So no I am not outraged that AFCs are acting like afcs and getting abused accordingly. If you don't know the rules you look like a fool.
Yawn!

I have already answered this too many times.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2.0 said:
Yawn!

I have already answered this too many times.
yawn all you want son. Your just mad you got called out on this one. It's no outrage that less than average hoes try to make themselves look like stars, or that chumps buy drinks. Your thread is worthless honestly. Yawn about that.