Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"I'm not that kind of girl" ... wtf!?

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK yesterday there was a huge party, about 40-50 people. Throughout the party I was working on building and maintaining an outdoor fire. Eventually I got this girl who started flirting heavily on me, I was somewhat responsive at that point, as my fire was struggling (wet wood ftl)

Fast forward a bit, I get more responsive when my fire was really on the way, we went to the dance floor, danced for a bit, she did some heavy grinding, we flirted a bit more, and I led her by the hand to an upstairs room. Tried to get some action out of it, but when I tried to escalate things, she kept saying "I'm not this kind of girl". I tried last minute resistance techniques, but it didn't work at all, so in the end if dismissed her...

What are your methods to make sure something like that does not happen? Blue balls are not fun

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should have went rescue mission style and started wanking off while she watched you.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ er, probably not.

Dunno man, pretty vague story and vague question. Any 'answer' here would be pure speculation. How old she is plays a big part. Some girls you just can't get. But the trick is, after they've rejected you, to get 'em out of your life. Rejection leads to rejection. A girl who won't "play" with you doesn't deserve your time.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Shivastorm_88 said:
OK yesterday there was a huge party, about 40-50 people. Throughout the party I was working on building and maintaining an outdoor fire. Eventually I got this girl who started flirting heavily on me, I was somewhat responsive at that point, as my fire was struggling (wet wood ftl)

Fast forward a bit, I get more responsive when my fire was really on the way, we went to the dance floor, danced for a bit, she did some heavy grinding, we flirted a bit more, and I led her by the hand to an upstairs room. Tried to get some action out of it, but when I tried to escalate things, she kept saying "I'm not this kind of girl". I tried last minute resistance techniques, but it didn't work at all, so in the end if dismissed her...

What are your methods to make sure something like that does not happen? Blue balls are not fun
Like Zarky said, there are some girls you just can't get. Maybe she only wanted to dance and wasn't DTF. Or you weren't her type.

One thing I try to pay attention to during grinding is will the girl face you during it. If she keeps her back to you the ENTIRE time, she is using you for attention and scanning the room for other cawk. If she will face you at times, that's a better sign. Nothwithstanding, while her back is to you during grinding, peel her hair back and kiss the back of her neck. If she's DTF it will turn her on more. If she's not DTF, nothing is really going to work.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe...just maybe. ..she actually was trying to be a good girl.

1 Bad Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: "I'm not this kind of girl"

You: "You know. When you're 65 years old, laying on your death bed looking back at your life. The things you regret the most are the things you didn't do."

Try that next time. Make sure you do not break eye contact while saying it.

Nkognito

Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
maybe...just maybe. ..she actually was trying to be a good girl.
I don't know about your world but here we don't have unicorns jumping over rainbows and pooping butterflies. There is no such thing as a good girl. :trouble:

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
^^^ er, probably not.

Dunno man, pretty vague story and vague question. Any 'answer' here would be pure speculation. How old she is plays a big part. Some girls you just can't get. But the trick is, after they've rejected you, to get 'em out of your life. Rejection leads to rejection. A girl who won't "play" with you doesn't deserve your time.
Ridiculous.

I'd say this is still on, and played right he can get her next time.

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
Should have went rescue mission style and started wanking off while she watched you.
umm, dude this works. it truly is not something to pass off as silly.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 Bad Dude said:
Her: "I'm not this kind of girl"

You: "You know. When you're 65 years old, laying on your death bed looking back at your life. The things you regret the most are the things you didn't do."

Try that next time. Make sure you do not break eye contact while saying it.

I'm guessing you were just chiming in here to say something because there is no way in hell this would ever work. Its all about actions, not words. Do you really think after you say this little one liner that suddenly her pu$$y will get moist?

To the OP, the problem here is you went from 1st and tried to get straight to home. You have to warm her up, the dancing and flirting was a good start. Isolating was also a good move, but you need to spend more time kissing, touching etc before going for the goods. LMR often times is a built in mechanism that even slvts employ, but its also often because the girl isn't horny enough due to a lack of stimulation on the guy's part.

PIMP

Last edited:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not that kinda girl = I'm not that kinda girl with you, but for someone else I would give it up under the right circumstance.

Every...every, woman has it in them. It's not a rational decision to **** a guy you like if you are a woman, it's just what you do. The only question is can you bring it out of them. Some you can some you don't do it for them.

1 Bad Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
I'm guessing you were just chiming in here to say something because there is no way in hell this would eve work. Its all about actions, not words. Do you really think after you say this little one liner that suddenly her pu$$y will get moist?

To the OP, the problem here is you went from 1st and tried to get straight to home. You have to warm her up, the dancing and flirting was a good start. Isolating was also a good move, but you need to spend more time kissing, touching etc before going for the goods. LMR often times is a built in mechanism that even slvts employ, but its also often because the girl isn't horny enough due to a lack of stimulation on the guy's part.

PIMP
You're right. It is all about actions, not words. You could recite the pledge of allegiance for all a girl cares. It's how you recite it and what you're doing while you recite it that turns her on. But that doesn't mean your d!ck is getting in that pvssy. My instant reaction to his question was exactly what yours was. He didn't do enough to get her going before this so called escalation. He didn't provide any info on what he had done or what his escalation was. If her pvssy wasn't moist for him I doubt he would've got her alone.

she did some heavy grinding, we flirted a bit more, and I led her by the hand to an upstairs room. Tried to get some action out of it, but when I tried to escalate things, she kept saying "I'm not this kind of girl". I tried last minute resistance techniques, but it didn't work at all, so in the end if dismissed her...
This girl was not DTF, for whatever reason. Maybe she was on her period, maybe she had a herpes outbreak, or forgot to shave the pvss and felt self-conscious. Maybe she had to sh!t. There are all sorts of real reasons a girl gets out of fvcking that dosn't necessarily reflect on you. The only thing he can do is try to plow through. However, you don't really know why she's resisting so at a certain point it is best to give up.

What if it turns out he hadn't skipped 2nd or 3rd? What then?

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Ease said:

That crap never happened. Rescue Mission was Skip who got married a couple years ago and bragged about it to everyone with pics. Skip must be living a boring life these days. Tried to tell him not to get married.

phenomenom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shivastorm_88 said:

If she says that and resist, just go back to whatever you was doing before. If you was making out with her, then just go back to that for a while. Then after a little while, try to escalate things again. If she keeps resisting, then just act cool. Don't try to push it too hard.

Sometimes when girls resist on me, i'd just pull back. Draw my attention from them for a while. If you can do it right, they'll become the ones trying to escalate things and get your attention back.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for legal purposes, i would never do that. to me no means just that.
say you do that to a woman and you know she wants it but she is saying no as a dettrant, and you get past that and you get that ass, and she loves it. then you don't call her back or she sees you with someone else nexst week and now "she was raped, i said no, he kept going" ****, that. dont' think it can happen hell a girl that i didn't even KISS told the police I raped her lol because she was pissy i wouldn't do anything with he. no means no. i don't play those games.

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
for legal purposes, i would never do that. to me no means just that.
say you do that to a woman and you know she wants it but she is saying no as a dettrant, and you get past that and you get that ass, and she loves it. then you don't call her back or she sees you with someone else nexst week and now "she was raped, i said no, he kept going" ****, that. dont' think it can happen hell a girl that i didn't even KISS told the police I raped her lol because she was pissy i wouldn't do anything with he. no means no. i don't play those games.
Me neither. Some *****es are crazy.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 Bad Dude said:
You're right. It is all about actions, not words. You could recite the pledge of allegiance for all a girl cares. It's how you recite it and what you're doing while you recite it that turns her on. But that doesn't mean your d!ck is getting in that pvssy. My instant reaction to his question was exactly what yours was. He didn't do enough to get her going before this so called escalation. He didn't provide any info on what he had done or what his escalation was. If her pvssy wasn't moist for him I doubt he would've got her alone.

I think he provided enough info. Met a girl, flirted, grinded, isolated and went for the goods. Problem here lies in his techinque... most likely not much experience in seducing and getting a woman horny or he was a little drunk and just went for it aka hail mary hoping for a W.

He didn't provide details of how he went about escalating once he isolated, but I'm willing to bet it went, make out, grope, try to reach for the panties... and all that waaaay too fast.

This girl was not DTF, for whatever reason.

Possibly, but 9/10 its not that the girl is not down, its the guy didn't get her going enough.

Maybe she was on her period, maybe she had a herpes outbreak, or forgot to shave the pvss and felt self-conscious. Maybe she had to sh!t.

Your trying to rationalize reasons which gets you no where. If any of this was true, she wouldn't be okay with being alone in a room with a guy in the first place.

There are all sorts of real reasons a girl gets out of fvcking that dosn't necessarily reflect on you. The only thing he can do is try to plow through. However, you don't really know why she's resisting so at a certain point it is best to give up.

While there are all sorts of reasons women give for not fuvking, most of them are bs, its real simple you either know how to turn her on or you don't. That alone will be the deciding factor in your success.

What if it turns out he hadn't skipped 2nd or 3rd? What then?

If he didn't skip 2nd and 3rd and she still resisted, then this woman IS down to fuvk him, however she doesn't want him to think she's an easy lay OR she actually really likes him and wants to potentially date so she's holding out a bit.

In my experience though, when you know how to turn a woman on, whether she likes you a lot, doesn't really like you all that much or just met you, she will fuvk you.

PIMP

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either you did something that turned her off OR she was just your run-of-the-mill cocktease.

Can't tell for sure. Need more details...

1 Bad Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
Your trying to rationalize reasons which gets you no where. If any of this was true, she wouldn't be okay with being alone in a room with a guy in the first place.
So. You've f-closed every girl that let themselves be alone with you then? Cause being alone with a man means she's ready and willing to take his d!ck, now? Please, I'm not that naive. I know when to back off. Because when I do, it lets the girl know I am paying attention to her signals. Then, when she is ready, if I haven't tried escalating since backing off, she will let me know. I firmly believe the probability of going all the way in situations like this is much lower. Closer to 3/10, not 9/10.

These reasons, plus many more in a girls head, are why they like kissing and making-out more than fvcking. Lots of things go on with the vagina that would freak most men out. This is also one of the reasons they get soooooo pissed at a guy that doesn't do anything when they basically throw themselves at him.

Pimp-sicle said:
If he didn't skip 2nd and 3rd and she still resisted, then this woman IS down to fuvk him, however she doesn't want him to think she's an easy lay OR she actually really likes him and wants to potentially date so she's holding out a bit.
OK, Pimp. I think you need to re-learn the definition of DTF. It's an in the now term. If a woman will fvck NOW, then that makes her DTF. If he made it to 3rd, but was repeatedly stopped while trying for home, thats because she wasn't DTF. It means she is WILLING to fvck, eventually. If he never went for 2nd or 3rd, then yes, he didn't do enough to warm her up to even speculate why home plate was no where in sight.

Pimp-sicle said:
In my experience though, when you know how to turn a woman on, whether she likes you a lot, doesn't really like you all that much or just met you, she will fuvk you.
Then you must be a better looking guy than I. My conversion rate in these ONS/DTF situations is around 25-30%. The eventuallys probably make up an additional 25-30%. The problem with this community is that it assumes a constant state of readiness of women. That they're all just waiting for you and your skills to show up and spread their legs. In my experience, that just isn't the case. Obsessions runs rampant around here. Try to push through if you encounter resistance, but if it persists, then drop it and let it go. Quit keeping score and take things as they come. Pick up where you left off next time.