Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm lost in the virtual world. what is the greatest laptop here?????

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I really need your help on buying a laptop.
I know jack about this because I was never attracted to it. I mean playing a video game here and there is something that I like, but the hardware/ laptop's internal parts, wasn't my main interest. I can give help someone if he has some issues with his windows, softwares, or even everything that has nothing to do with the internal parts.

I actually need a good performing computer, but cheap (not higher than 500$). I'm a student, majoring to psychology, so I need a light laptop, with a wide screen (higher than 15" or almost: i.e. 14.8 or 14.7 can be also good for me) and I need to use the computer for class, writing my notes, viewing some videos (related to class), joining virtual classes (like google+ hangout or skype where there are more than 10 people) and playing recent games with awesome graphics from time to time.

I found this one (a friend advises me to buy it), but they only ship within the USA (i'm a foreigner): http://www.amazon.com/Acer-Aspire-V...dp/B00811VCMK/ref=amtcd_B0085H64E6_B00811VCMK
I wanted to find the same, but from where I come from, it's much more expensive (600euro instead of 500$).

here's what I found: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...y_slc.asp?Lprice=200&Hprice=499.99&CatId=4935

please post the links that you prefer.
for the moment, one of them that looks awesome is this one: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=7358029&CatId=4935
but i have no ****ing idea if i'm not being delusional because of the hard drive or the processor (i5)

can you please help me and post, what are the best ones, in your opinion, and i'll pick one of them????

your help will be much appreciated!!!! :up: :up:

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey pair, thanks for the reply.

have you seen the links I had posted? what do you think of them?
and what is a good Acer that I can buy? i wanted to by one but a friend had told me that it's not that great. also, the screen's resolution is low. but I have no idea whether it was that specific laptop or all the acer's ones.

can you give me specific models that you think is good?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
My area of exterptise. Okay you need to look at Ram, processor type and speed and hard drive. Anything over 6gb of ram is fine. Processor wise Intel I series is great plus they have factory over clocking for extra speed.and your hard drive is how much you really need, so its up too you. Laptops have 300+ gigs now which is more than enough. So flow those basics and your fine. Also Asus is good, HP or acer

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
find a computer repair shop. they sell reconditioned computers, with a warranty, for much less.