Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im fighting a losing battle with an Alpha and need help

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
I out game him easily. hes a solid 10 in looks though but I'm no slouch either. somehow hes winning. need advice

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read the forum rules, idiot. Quit wasting our time.

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jocca said:
I out game him easily. hes a solid 10 in looks though but I'm no slouch either. somehow hes winning. need advice
No way I´m going to read all that text.
Dude, could you be more concise and to the point?

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
obsedian ur a tool and a keyboard jocky whats your problem. either post some advice or get the hell out of your room and into the real world

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
so what? you took the time to post an irritating waste of my time and read the thread but you think your above posting something constructive on it? wake up.

ConantheLibertarian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you be any more non-specific? You expect people to help, but you give NO DETAILS. You type out 22 words, and from that you expect people to know exactly what's going on in your life. Go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars. Here's what Obsidian was directing you to specifically:

From this point on, threads lacking details, mainly those with only 1-2 sentences in the body, will be deleted as soon as a moderator comes across them - as will threads that are just wildly stupid or unreadable. The reason for this isn't that we're spiteful, or that we hate people making new threads... but as you would agree, if something matters to someone enough to take up a part of the forum by posting it, they should show that it matters to them by giving whatever it is they are proclaiming some thought before creating the threads.

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw that already. so you mean you'd rather read through pages and pages of waffle as opposed to getting to the point?. also I had a go at him because all he practially ever tells anyone seems to be go to the bible. I've read it. big whoop its not the be all and end all

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jocca said:
hes a solid 10 in looks
lol....and you reckon you're straight?

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
man everyones a comedian. hes a model. its not hard to figure out dude

LionOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you both are interested in the same chick? Or he's in ur social circle and gets more attention? Offer more details about what's the situation so people could offer you advice.

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jocca said:
I saw that already. so you mean you'd rather read through pages and pages of waffle as opposed to getting to the point?. also I had a go at him because all he practially ever tells anyone seems to be go to the bible. I've read it. big whoop its not the be all and end all
Don't overreact. No-one is saying write a 10,000 word thesis. Maybe a detailed paragraph or two.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope the other guy gets her. All because you couldn't be bothered typing more than two sentences, u fkkn loser.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, isn't this the dude that's "never been with a girl lower than Hb8"?

Yeah fvcking right. Go help yourself dumbass.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah "somehow" he's winning...lol...

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is obviously more concerned with fighting other people than solving his own problem...

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jocco, I would post a bit more info/background than the BS I have just read... It shouldn't be our task to ask you 20 questions to work out what the heck it is your on about.

You ask a stupid short question, you get a stupid short response.