I'm fed up with people.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm fed up with people/everyone. I think a serious cleansing is in order.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the holidays are simply madness. i got all excited yesterday at futureshop because i thought there was going to be a brawl at the line up because these 2 morons were holding up the line because they said the flyer offered some kind of deal and they wouldn't leave. the problem was that the deal ended a day before and the clerk explained that and they just wouldn't listen so the meltdown began in the line....people started yelling at the 2 customers, girls were screaming and complaining , it was all out chaos. then to make matters worse when the clerk finally let them have the deal the interrac machine kept denying their card. it was awesome. they finally screamed that they were never shopping in futureshop again. wow the holidays rock. the looks on peoples faces is just priceless. people have to learn to chill

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DrMetallica said:
I'm fed up with people/everyone. I think a serious cleansing is in order.
Judging from your name, I bet you listen to soothing music that calms the soul.

Reaction score
DrMetallica said:
I'm fed up with people.
Then quit eating them!!!:rolleyes: Try eating beef - pork - or chicken as an alternative!!

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you took a serious cleansing, all these people wouldn't think you stink.

Be sure to use antibacterial soap to kill all those funk causing germs in your armpits and crotch.

Oh, and wipe from front-to-back.

"Get in the groove" with Charmin!
:moon: