Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm done being honest with women

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to outright lie, but I am going to withhold as much relevant information about myself as I can. I'm not telling them my "intentions", my past, my stresses, my life plans, career goals, ambitions, whatever, unless they specifically ask and sincerely want to know.

I've actually noticed that most women do not ask me much about myself besides basic, irrelevant questions (hobbies, job, family, etc), and they are usually satisfied with short and simple answers. But sometimes I just end up running my mouth and saying more than I need to. I see women do the same, get them to talk enough and you'll be able to tell if they're a hoe or not.

Just shut up and divert the conversation back to them. Treat them like the cops, everything you say can be used against you.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep they judge pretty quickly and you don't have to put much out there. Better to leave them wondering. Get them invested first, but never tell them the whole story. You can't ever be 100% real with a woman, no matter if she is deeply in love with you. When a man gets too emotional/too open/too soft he doesn't fill the role the woman looks for. She wants a rock. That's what makes her feel secure. When you talk like she does she doesn't see you as a rock. That's why it backfires.

Here's what a red pill reply looks like @CornbreadFed . A little truth learned from experience. Call it negative. It's really not. Trial and error, and acceptance. It is what it is.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you tell them half-truths you don't look like you're being evasive and you can always amend them once she's invested. You can give the appearance of being "forthcoming" with relevant information and cutting off any need for them to specifically ask or dive deeper.

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The curse of running my mouth too much. ****s me every time. Self-sabotaging to say the least. Less is more. Sucks but that is how it is.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Im one of those who enjoys context when I’m hearing something new, as a result I offer way too much of it myself when I talk. It takes an active effort not to.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ruined my marriage by being too honest. Then i almost ruined my life by it too.

sometimes you have to know when to stfu

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im one of those who enjoys context when I’m hearing something new, as a result I offer way too much of it myself when I talk. It takes an active effort not to.
I usually run the same spiel when I meet someone new. Makes it somewhat easy to catch yourself before you get carried away. If you can give enough away safely, you can afford to be a little evasive if she's going off on an unusual or unexpected tangent imo. But give me enough to drink and this goes out the window lol.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to outright lie, but I am going to withhold as much relevant information about myself as I can. I'm not telling them my "intentions", my past, my stresses, my life plans, career goals, ambitions, whatever, unless they specifically ask and sincerely want to know.

I've actually noticed that most women do not ask me much about myself besides basic, irrelevant questions (hobbies, job, family, etc), and they are usually satisfied with short and simple answers. But sometimes I just end up running my mouth and saying more than I need to. I see women do the same, get them to talk enough and you'll be able to tell if they're a hoe or not.

Just shut up and divert the conversation back to them. Treat them like the cops, everything you say can be used against you.
Quite suprised such a vet like you has learned this just now.

I also learned this the HARD way.

Somehow women HATE it when men automatically reveal too much about themselves. It's like by doing so, men kill off the "mystery" vibes that are to woman what drugs are to junkies.

One more thing: Whatever you share, make sure it's always on a positive note. Women HATE to hear about your TRAUMA / STRESS / FAILURE as much as you HATE to hear a woman brags how many c0cks she'd sucked and how many azzholes she licked that morning before going on a date with you the same night.

I mean, come on man.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ruined my marriage by being too honest. Then i almost ruined my life by it too.

sometimes you have to know when to stfu
Couldn't have said it any better. My bro must have learned his lessons the hardest ways possible, no?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BeExcellent What's your opinion on this?
Screen better. Women can be trusted and are capable of real intimacy. You must pick the correct woman. Myself and all my sisters are, and we aren’t the only ones.

If a guy wasn’t communicative with me in deep ways? See ya. I’m not a shallow person and will not tolerate someone who is unwilling to share the way I am open enough to share.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
@BeExcellent

Seriously, if rockstar hunky hubster suddenly took a turn and became effusive with his emotions about everything giving you every single detail about his internal battles and his “feels”, I’d wager the way you look at him would change. The monkey brain starts to think “well if he can’t fing shut up about that there’s no way he can really handle the big things.”

The issue here is that in general men want to be loved for who they are too, down to the last dark recess of their minds. The smarter ones know this is not possible. So you NEVER get the whole story from us unless we mistakenly start blabbing as many of us in love do if we dont check ourselves.

Screen better. Women can be trusted and are capable of real intimacy. You must pick the correct woman. Myself and all my sisters are, and we aren’t the only ones.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BeExcellent

Seriously, if rockstar hunky hubster suddenly took a turn and became effusive with his emotions about everything giving you every single detail about his internal battles and his “feels”, I’d wager the way you look at him would change. The monkey brain starts to think “well if he can’t fing shut up about that there’s no way he can really handle the big things.”

The issue here is that in general men want to be loved for who they are too, down to the last dark recess of their minds. The smarter ones know this is not possible. So you NEVER get the whole story from us unless we mistakenly start blabbing as many of us in love do if we dont check ourselves.
Seriously he is effusive. Just not constantly. He’s shared a tremendous amount about how he feels about all sorts of things. That’s how you build intimacy and bond and help each other grow. You don’t spend all day every day on heavy topics and or feelings, but to have a deeply meaningful relationship you do spend time on things like hopes and dreams and feelings and aspirations and hurts and emotions etc etc.

That is different than creating a sense of mystery that sexual tension requires. It’s a delicate balance between the two. You need both to have the chemistry in the relationship but there is lots of feelings going on about all sorts of things. That is healthy. Healthy relationships navigate the dichotomy.

The result of this intimate sharing is he does in fact feel totally accepted, flaws and all, and totally loved. And he’s never experienced this before, which is why he proposed in the first place.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
So while I have, in the past, experienced a relationship in which we did in fact talk about everything, in exquisite detail, a woman that can handle this is a unicorn.

I also feel as I take a look back at experience with her, I know it would’ve been better if I’d been less open.

Seriously he is effusive. Just not constantly. He’s shared a tremendous amount about how he feels about all sorts of things. That’s how you build intimacy and bond and help each other grow. You don’t spend all day every day on heavy topics and or feelings, but to have a deeply meaningful relationship you do spend time on things like hopes and dreams and feelings and aspirations and hurts and emotions etc etc.

That is different than creating a sense of mystery that sexual tension requires. It’s a delicate balance between the two. You need both to have the chemistry in the relationship but there is lots of feelings going on about all sorts of things. That is healthy. Healthy relationships navigate the dichotomy.

The result of this intimate sharing is he does in fact feel totally accepted, flaws and all, and totally loved. And he’s never experienced this before, which is why he proposed in the first place.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look at it a different way.

I cannot talk about everything that happened in my past, so when they start speculating about where I got this or that scar or why some of my toes are mangled and missing nails, or even why I need to wear an eyepatch. I just explain my eye is damaged and can not handle direct light, not even on the closed eyelid, but I don't tell them how it got injured.

From being a writer I know how much readers enjoy filling in the gaps with their own imagination anyway (read this comment on my blog about my books for how a female reader muses about my writing), so you don't even need to be 'secretive' to spark their imagination.

I don't lie to women, but on occasion I will not tell them something they want to know. Whether it's because they don't have the proper security clearances or I just don't want to talk about it doesn't matter. Women want to know everything, but there is such a thing as 'too much information'.
When it comes to questions, I tell people what they need to know, not what they want to know.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman will never understand what its like to be a man, nor could she handle our honest, raw, and explicit thoughts and feelings. A womans emotions are too fragile.

Our value is in our strength. A woman's value is in her vulnerability. Thats why it works. Its why no man thinks its wise to be too vulnerable with a woman.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've actually noticed that most women do not ask me much about myself besides basic, irrelevant questions (hobbies, job, family, etc), and they are usually satisfied with short and simple answers. But sometimes I just end up running my mouth and saying more than I need to.
Yep, keep it simple. They will eventually want to know more. Divulge too much at the outset and they're bored.