Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm confused... need your opinion guys

keither

Reaction score
hello,
Maybe someone more experienced could help me. I'm not native english speaker so sorry for any mistakes I've probably made.

2 months ago, girl whom I've been pursuing like a total AFC (almost 1,5 year - no sex) contacted me after half of a year silence, saying that she's sorry that she behaved that way etc. ('left' me for some other dude and telling me that by text message). She never uploads anything on FB, but during the time she looked for contact with me she uploaded "tu soltanto tu", "Love of my life" by queen, and "someone that I used to know". I replied short and completely neutral. Week later she started writing again, I was really cold. same week I met her accidentally - she stopped smiled said hello, I just looked at her said hello and went the other way. Didn't even stopped. She noded her head down, like she was ashamed or afraid. I wrote her a text "didn't recognize you at first". And again she started to write to me on facebook but I cut it quickly. Some time passed and I wrote her that if this what she wrote to me was honest I want to hear it from her, face to face, like an adult". She didn't replied.

So after like 3 weeks from that, my friend wrote on my FB wall if me and M (girl i'm shaging at the moment) will go with them to his mountain resort to spend new years eve. She is a person that almost never writes anything on FB, and the same day he wrote that message she starts a chat with her friend saying that she and her BF are going to pub so they can't meet tonight. All my friends say that wasn't a coincidence. My friends told that ahe is probably afraid of what i may say to her and to be judged as a ***** or lying *****;);) To be honest, seeing her writing an apology was a shock to me, never expected that from her.
She has no idea what happned during last 6 months of my life, so she probably thought I was single. Well, I am but during that time my game got pretty good, shaged more than 10 gils etc, but not feeling anything more towards them. I still got some felling for the girl I wrote You about though. Not these oneitis musthave mind****, but normal feelings.

So guys what's your view on her behaviour? Any advice?

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, those songs added on FB are simple BS! It´s typicall women sh**.

You did great until taking the iniciative to text her saying that ridiculous phrase "Didn´t recognize you at first". Until then you were doing great. Maybe with the right cards, you may be able to do something with her.

Do you want a LTR with her? I would think about it first...!

keither

Reaction score
Yeah I guess it was a bad move, but back then i was more angry at her that she comes back after all that time lol

I want a LTR with her, i screwed up back then and I know why it ended like it ended. It took a lot of time, a lot of energy but i improved my game, myself (gym, complete change of hairstyle, getting rid of glasses etc) and my personal life. And I didn't even do that because of her, i just felt like I need a change. But still I can't figure her out, is that only a game or something more? What should I do next? It's like one month with no contact from both sides.

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, that´s her tough luck!

Man, you have so many women out there! Get on with your life. If she texts you or call you, then you continue to act like a man, and settle things for going out together. As long as you play the right cards, chances of getting what you want are higher.

And yes, it was not her fault having reacted like she did at the beginning. She just acted like any girl would act toward an AFC. Maybe, MAYBE, you have a chance again. So, do what you have to do.

keither

Reaction score
well I know that she's angry - didn't sent me wishes on my birthday - she did the same when we argued during our 'relationship'.

I gave it a lot of thought, and i know I want to try it again, but this time we will play by my rules or she can go her way. every girl is different, and she had few things I really liked about her, that no girl I met has. And I got laid with girls who looked much better than her.

Lord Sidious do You think that what she wrote about going out with her boyfriend, on the same day when my friend asked me about my ff, was a coincidence or she wanted to communicate something? you sound like much more experienced guy than me. She never wrote things on her wall. I know this may sound silly, but i know i'm biased in this case, and don't want to make stupid moves based on what may seem to me be true.

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tell you again what I think again: move on with your life. She has a boyfriend and shound´t be available for you soon. IF, one day she does, she will show you. Until then, move on with your life. Don´t worry if she is angry or not. She´s just one small fish in an huge lake full of other fishes.

And forget about FB! It´s all BS!

keither

Reaction score
I moved on:) but still there's something in her I like. I slept with more than 10 women during last half of a year. It is just quite strange that she looks for contact after this time.

"IF, one day she does, she will show you"
i wonder if that wasn't her message:) well I hear this alot: "Women is like monkey, they won't let a branch if they don't hold strongly another" :)

i was thinking about calling her, but now I'll need to think about it first