I'm about to initiate blno contact. how do you guys suggest I do it?

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously I read the thread. I have to decide between fully going ghost, or telling her I will go. Let me give you the full background, I'll make it brief:

We dated for a year
She broke up, saying she never really felt ready for a LTR, blaming unresolved baggage (which she does have)
We agreed to stay friends
Two weeks later, I realized it was unhealthy, I decided to do no contact. I deleted her off FB.
Tuesday, I saw her at the gym where I rock climb. I ignored her, but she came and talked to me. I was very cold and unresponsive, didn't venture any conversation. She asked me if everything was OK, I simply answered yes. She rubbed my arm, and said it was good seeing me. I didn't even look at her, simply replied "yeah" and went back to my climbing.

A few hours ago, she sent me a text asking me if I was OK, because I didn't seem to good when she saw me. I haven't responded yet.

Here are my options :

1) Go ghost, not talk to her at all, until I one back from my trip (going to Turkey for three weeks, 20th of June till mid July), or
2) in one week, send her a text along the lines of:
"I simply decided to cut all ties. If you eventually feel ready for a serious relationship, call me and we will take it from there. Otherwise, if one day I think its a good idea to get back in touch with you, then I will. Until then, its over"

Finally: We are both in our end twenties. I would still love to get back with her, if and only if she manages to solve her issues. She is definitely long-term material (hot, Masters education, smart, funny, the whole package basically). However, I am done torturing myself.

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
24 reads, not one comment? Come on guys, I needed opinions, and pros/con's of each approach!

B

BeDJ

Shivastorm_88 said:
24 reads, not one comment? Come on guys, I needed opinions, and pros/con's of each approach!
Stop being needy. I'm sure you have read the DJ bible, but sh!t. If I can sense your neediness, so can women. Stop being so needy

:)

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Any girl that says this to you is NOT LTR material. Go ghost forever.
Ugh see I'm the kind of person that wants closure. Going ghost forever wouldn't offer me said closure. I see what you mean though, but I don't think I can do that. It will always bug me that I wasn't able to finalize things properly.

And besides, despite what you say, I still see her as LTR material. We all have issues, and we all deal differently with them.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shivastorm_88 said:
Ugh see I'm the kind of person that wants closure. Going ghost forever wouldn't offer me said closure. I see what you mean though, but I don't think I can do that. It will always bug me that I wasn't able to finalize things properly.

And besides, despite what you say, I still see her as LTR material. We all have issues, and we all deal differently with them.
Get over it, the world isn't perfect, sometimes you won't get closure.