Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm A Stalker...F'd Up Situation

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not really a stalker, been dating a girl who've I've become very close friends with on both a personal and physical level for the past 6 months. Last Tuesday I ate 2 Ambien that the doctor had given me samples of to sleep, never taken that stuff before and I don't do drugs. My roommate said I woke up at 1:30, said I was going for a sandwich and I left my apartment. I called him an hour later and told him i was lost and didn't know what I was doing. Well apaprently I walked to her house, 10 blocks away, i looked at her window...they are six feet high...and then I walked back home. Anyway she saw me. I remember none of this. I just know I woke up and her and I were done...can't remember anything.

I made contact with her yesterday, she immediately says "why are you contacting me, you are out of my life i don't want you as a friend". That was a pretty hard pill to swallow, but i get it. I mean I was sleep walking, but I get why she is freaked out. I asked her what I was doing there and she said "you came and you turned around"....so I wasn't prying or spying...no clue what I was doing. She said "the fact that you thought about me subconsciously scares me". My reply was "why wouldn't I, we have been together some months now". I then argued "why would I stalk someone who was already in my life, we had sex the day before". This went on for an hour, she kept calling me "stalker" and kept bringing up stuff she had read on the web...really blowing this up to be more than it is. I asked her about all the times in the past where I had asked to see her cell, her email or asked where she had been and she said "you've never done that". I then asked about how possesive I am and she says "you aren't like that". I then asked "how many times have I ever lied to you" and she says "you haven't"...until this you were great and I loved you...now my friend is gone and all that's left is an obsessive stalker. That really, really cut me.

My argument to her was "we should know each other well enough where you can tell how out of character that was for me". She said that is all in my head that I'm a stalker and everything I've ever done with her had a motive. Really crazy. So I started throwing it back in her face and started singing the Police song "every breath you take". She tells me how she wanted to be with me, but can't get over this. Finally she says "f you" and hangs up. This went on an hour, if she does not want me in her life why talk to me for an hour?

So i let it go, that was closure. An hour later the phone rings again and it's her. I pick up and say "please quit following me". She laughs and says "you are ridiculous, I just don't know what to do". We talk for a few and I tell her what bothers me the most is that my friend who I thought I was close to will not give me the benefit of the doubt here....can not see that was out of character. I am not violent, never raise my voice...so I just can't see how she can't see past it.

Am I wrong in my argument? I know I f'd up...but man I can't remember and feel violated by that medication. And 2) If she wanted me out of her life would she have called back? I know I have to disappear, but is there any hope that she will see it for what it was and eventually hit me up? Right now I am angry on multiple fronts about this, but I get it.

And oh, she had said she started a notebook with emails and things we had exchanged in the past. She pretty much got on the web and dramatized this up to be way worse than it actually is. I get it, but then again I really don't. I did call her back yesterday and say "hey, look in your rearview" we both laughed and I hung up.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you explain to he that it was the messed up medication?

Read the side effects on the bottle for any medication.

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, i even emailed her links to message board post after post about people having these reactions to the medication. she said she has a hard time believing it b/c she talked to me and i talked back to her. she says we talked a long time, i don't remember any of it. this is just another girl, but damn i was really close to her and i can feel that my friend is gone. i feel like i got duped here and now i've this ex thinking i'm a stalker...when it was so not who i was. i mean would a stalker be dressed like they always are, wouldn't i have hung out in the bushes or something? uggggggggggh, this thing has my head consumed and i don't know how to fix it. going completely away is my only option here, but all i want her to do is miss me and realize how f'd up the situation is...it was a freak accident.

is there anyway this person is not thinking of me at all and is just over it, like can wipe out all the time we spent together, i mean it was an intense 6 months...her and i are best friends that's why i'm so confused that she can't see past it.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not believing your story. In her mind you are so obsessed with her that you had to stalk her. WHY would you try to argue logically with a woman? Just tell her what happened and DROP IT. If she doesn't buy it, Fu@@ her and the horse she rode in on. No contact,gone.

You've spent your time CRAWLING back to her justifying your behavior. She calls it begging. SO emotionally,you are still desperate to be in her life. You could be stalking her. Ignore her,she'll come back if she wants to[this could be justification for her leaving you][why she's blowing it out of proportion]

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, crazy story. But I don't get it. Why weren't the first things out of your mouth when you contacted her later "I was on ambien and apparently it adversely affected me." If she doesn't understand she's either ignorant and/or you guys didn't have as good a relationship as you thought.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both you and the chick are taking that way too seriously. The sleepwalking story is hillarious! It should've been a funny moment you could share and laugh at.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone is your friend or close to you or whatever they need to take you on your word and if they refuse to believe your word you need to then realize this person is not your friend and has made that perfectly clear.

You then turn around and walk the other way out of their life for good.

You don't try and negotiate and beg them to accept the truth of the matter.

Its a waste of your fvcking time and a disrespecting of yourself to continue to humiliate yourself and degrade yourself in front of some piece of garbage that doesn't respect you enough to believe you and take your word as bond.

Plus negotiating and begging just makes the other person more suspicious of whether you are telling the truth or not and so they cling to their bullsh!t beliefs that you are a liar and you make those beliefs stronger by trying to persuade them that you are actually telling the truth.

So yeah self respect puts you in the winners circle everytime.

Don't persuade or negotiate.

State your case and if they don't believe it fvck em.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disco said:
she said she has a hard time believing it b/c she talked to me and i talked back to her. she says we talked a long time, i don't remember any of it.
That's not cool. She's either ignorant or just stupid. Obviously you didn't appear to be yourself. Why didn't she help you out by getting you a cab home or something? Like another poster said, you could have gotten hit by a bus.

And what the hell is wrong with her if she thinks you're a creepy stalker and she is talking to you.

You need to grill her on this. Unacceptable behaviour on her part. How can she be so careless?
this is just another girl, but damn i was really close to her and i can feel that my friend is gone.
Don't worry. You'll find another one. You're not missing much, she sounds dumb as a rock. (see above passage)
i feel like i got duped here and now i've this ex thinking i'm a stalker...when it was so not who i was.
Lots of people are going to think lots of things about you. You need to not let it bother you.
i'm so confused that she can't see past it.
She doesn't want to see past it. Your behaviour is not helping. Its only making it worse. You need to take a break, go outside for a walk or something, and then come back with your mind rolled back a month. Act as if this never happened. Because it didn't. You did not stalk anyone.

You're letting her get into your head. She came up with this ridiculous stalker BS, and now you're on the defensive and worrying about something you didn't do!

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys are correct, i need to just roll it off my back. her first words yesterday were "why are you contacting me...stalkers should not contact the person they are stalking and you need to leave me alone". then the conversation went on for an hour, both stating our points and neither of us breaking them. i did tell her that while i am not sad, or upset, i am pissed that the person who claimed to be my best friend can not see through this. her argument was that she called me after she saw me in front of her place and i denied being there for like 3 minutes and then laughed the rest of the time. i don't know...just got to let it be. i mean would a stalker just pull up all contact, i think not.

the thing that confuses me is after we had that conversation and she hung up yesterday i was fine, i saw it would not be the same b/c unlike me she could not laugh about it. she called back an hour later to let me know that i am "ridiculous" and she "does not know what to do". i told her there's not a lot to do, my friend does not believe my word even though i have never lied so i just have to realize that our friendship was never what i thought it was and move on. she wanted to talk more and i said "i can't talk right now, i'm in the city". that's the last we talked.

you guys are correct, the respect thing pisses me off and i guess i thought if i defended myself she would get it...she does not. i like to think that if i pull up all contact she will see it...but even if she does not sure i can be friends with her after her turning her back on me like this.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I'm thinking your so-called friend wants her "stalker story" fix. A disturbing number of chicks I know crave that sh!t. They'd tell me stories about how they got themselves a stalker, and after they finish telling me what the guy had done, it's fairly obvious that he's not a stalker at all, but just happened to have done something silly or committed a fairly mundane social faux pas. It's just a more dramatic version of the "I got hit on by some random guy" stories that chicks will tell you, for no other reason than attention wh0ring and creating some drama out of thin air.

Anyway, you've done nothing wrong. Hold your ground. If she doesn't believe you, like friends should, she can fvck right off.

jdon23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your not a stalker. She is acting strange. One second your in a relationship and her hero, and the next second she acts like your a crazy person. This is severe switching(black/white behavior) and could be a sign of BPD disorder. I'm not a psychiatrist so I can't possibly diagnose an illness but that's what it sounds like to me. I was in a very simliar situation and left me guessing my sanity. She is doing this on purpose!! ITS A HOOK. She is basically the female version of a player.

Why do you want to be her friend? What does she bring to your life? If she thinks your a stalker, then why is she talkin to you? DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND RUN!! You do not need a "friend" like this. Trust me.

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah, I'm reading this with a air of weridness. Not from you though... from the chick. Jitterbug is right on with that whole stalker thing, I had a chick friend who used to pull this **** out on EVERYONE of her guy friends at least once. (she tried it on me, I was like "Yah, definitly." and dismissed her as a fool, end of story.) But the thing is, chick crave this sh!t like crack. Just remember to show confidence by treating it as childish, next the chick, and don't stress out about it. It should work out easy.

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? This is funny b/c I used to say over and over, "everything is not black and white, a gray area does exist". She would also take space when she felt herself becoming close or something. Space like every two weeks for a few days. When pushed in a corner by her...she can also say **** that isn't mean, it isn't pretty....it's downright cold and to the point where someone as sick as myself will laugh at her and say "wow, that's some heartless ****...glad i don't think that way about things". So if she is BPD what can I expect now. I mean no doubt I'm dropping contact b/c this person is just a piece of work now that I am reading this. But what should I expect from a BPD person now?

jdon23

Don Juan
Reaction score
She might try really hard to talk to you once you cut her off. If she does, you have to reject her and tell her that her behavior was not acceptable and you won't deal with it. You don't deserve to be treated that way.

When I was with this girl, I would always feel drained. She would create problems out of no-where and it would cause unnecessary stress and drama in my life. It felt as if she was sucking the life out of me.

It's not worth it.