Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm A Bad Conversationalist

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't figured out why but I'm really really bad at starting and maintaining interesting conversations without having some kind of prop to guide it.

Part of the problem is I'm way more visual than verbal.

I usually try to ask open-ended questions or comment on something that I see, but I usually end up stuck in a corner and the conversation goes nowhere (I come off as boring to whoever I'm talking to.)

Also, I've tried some C+F ish comments but they usually come out really awkward.

I'm sure there's some reading material, tips or strategies out there.
What do you guys reccommend for me?

saturos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Practice makes perfect.
I feel you though...i can talk fine and am often the center of conversation with friends, but with "new" people and chicks its a swing and a miss more often than not.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a book called Gift of the Gab by a woman who had to build her conversational skills from scratch after a coma fvcked up her brain in her 20s. I recommend that.

Don't be too harsh on yourself. You're only 16. Most kids your age suck at conversations, even the outgoing, social butterfly type. Keep practicing, pay attention to the ones around you who are good at conversations and you'll be fine as you get older.

Btw you don't always have a good conversation with everyone. It takes two to tango. Sometimes you just don't click with certain people and the conversation goes nowhere. This is normal and doesn't mean that you suck.