Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm 42, she's 24 and I work with her.

Easy_Lover29

Reaction score
I started hanging out with a new 24 yo from work. She's cute and fun.

I recently got dumped by a 33yo I was dating who had a 12 yo son. I was pretty hurt by that. She too worked in my company but at another office.
I was definitely too needy and lost alpha status in her mind. I stopped using what basic game I knew and her interest level dropped off. Then I became a total AFC. THat's why I joined this forum. I'm clear that I want younger women, but they require a bit of game to get and especially to keep.
Reading this forum has helped me get over my oneitis for the last one, but I think I'm doomed to repeat it unless I change.

I'm totally fit and that helps. Most think I'm mid 30's and are very suprised to find out my age.

The new interest doesn't even know I'm 42. I'm not sure if I'm looking for a LTR or not.

A few things concern me-
My tendency towards Oneitis

Any advice?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My only concern is dating someone from work. I havent heard any great stories from dating someone you met at work. usually, they suggest you don't do it.

If you are not looking for a LTR. Tell the girl you are interested in. You arent looking for a LTR early in the dating process.

Depending on the girl your age may matter. Hell, I knew a 17 year old girl dating a guy your age and he had kids. So, your age probably won't matter.

Since your new to the sight. Check out the Dj Bible and Don Juan Tip section.

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she has daddy issues and you're willing to "provide" then it shouldn't be a problem.

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mixed issues here about dating at work
ask yourself:

1)WWYD if it doesnt work how I deal with her negative social proof?
2)Do I really care about people think of me or How I feel when Im in awkward social situations?

If you have thought of it and GOOD answer for these, GO for IT!

be prepared to blow her away with your vibe and cool you are.

younger chicks look for older guys to get that feel of real man.

Give her a ride of her young fvckin Life!

Enjoy it!

Last edited:

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, just s few more questions I'm gunna add too Broken Dreams little number thing:

3) What is the workplace rules on dating coworkers?
4) ^- do these rules matter?

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took the liberty of making a separate thread about the coworker issue here:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=153051

As for your other concerns, your age is not likely to be a problem. Your oneitis, though, most certainly is. One of the reasons girls like older men is because they are confident and know how to control the frame of a relationship. If you develop oneitis and thus hand the power in the relationship over to her, you lose the qualities that attracted her in the first place.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard.... but if it's a co-worker, I take the idea of "FB" totally out of the equation. NOT worth the risk of what could happen afterwards, just for a piece of tail that means nothing to you ANYWAY.

In my experience the only way to even CONSIDER approaching something like this, is to ALWAYS make her chase you, and pursue you, for as long as it takes to see what she's really made of. If she doesn't get what she wants, she may start some drama. And here's where you say "wow I'm glad I didn't go after that". If she DOESN'T throw you drama (good luck) then you actually have the opportunity to know the real girl.

The problem is guys go for the girl at work TOO EARLY, not realizing that they have the upper hand. They are in the perfect position to make her chase, and to see how she treats them over time. Might as well take advantage of the environment. Make it work for you. There is NO RUSH.

Unless you feel she's trustworthy, she respects you, she cares for you and will do anything to make you happy (you don't know this until a couple months into the chase) don't even consider it.

And if you do, then you must consider: who's going to leave. Because SOMEONE has to leave. You can get the girl at work, the only catch is that once you get her, you can't work with her anymore.

That's my take.