Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

IITM's Self Improvement Journal

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I've thought about joining the gym at my community college...I've looked inside and it is small as hell, but that is certainly better than nothing! With my current class schedule, I could not go to the gym even if I wanted to. They close really early too, I think around 3pm.

I have been running about 5 days a week though. I just started, and I am feeling a lot more powerful now. I can't wait to take it to the next level eventually!

Xanthus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations on starting a journal of your own and taking the steps that will help better your life. It's good to tackle things early on so that they'll be more rewarding while you still have youth on your side.

I too have anger, depression and social anxiety issues. Mine stem from a rough life I lived. Thankfully, I still have time to work on my troubles and iron them out before I'm too old to.

Snowdog's journal proved to me that you can triumph out of the worst conditions and get to where you want to be in life. That inspired me to start my own.

All the best to you in conquering your fears. I'm looking forward to reading more of your journal down the road.

Xanthus

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4/24/11

Today I am angry as fvck. I really was for the whole weekend too. I got out of bed past 12 both days, had my typical breakfast that I have everyday, didn't run, didn't really talk, all I did was sit down at my fvcking computer, play computer games and jerk off. Yes, those seem to be my main two hobbies. Whacking off and killing monsters on computer games. The truth is, my life really svcks. The only human contact I've had is pretty much my dad. I'e turned into a mean, nasty @sshole, and I do have a fvcking problem with it. I will never have a good life and I will never get any women if I don't get my fvcking personal shvt together first.

In the mean time, this entry has helped me to get some of the fvcking anger out of my head so that I can move on and do something productive, without feeling like complete shvt.

Through the highs and the lows, I will find a god damn way to get through it all and get where I want to go. Maybe I need to make myself a plan of action...

I'll have to think on that one. But my day will come, I am determined.

-IITM

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/28/11

It's been about a month. Everything is more or less the same, except I can't get myself out of bed some days. Today I woke up at 6:50 am and I was going to get up and go for a run. Instead, I was overcome by laziness and chose to go back to bed and get some more sleep. After that, I didn't get up again until 1 pm. Too fvcking bad about that, but I realized what I must do...I need to go to bed earlier so that I won't be so persuaded to go back to bed. Who wants to spend their life sleeping anyway when there is work to be done and fun to be had? Tomorrow is a new day, and I'll be sure to go to bed earlier tonight to prepare for getting out tomorrow.

-IITM

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/26/11

Well it's been four months since I've last written in this journal. If I had been writing regularly, I would have had some amazing stories to tell over the summer. I've been back in classes for about a month now, and it's going great! I'm highly considering getting back into "the game" by learning some more theory and practicing it. This will improve my social skills tremendously, I believe. I've always loved the audio programs sold by dating gurus. I would never actually buy one because the prices are outrageous (especially for someone unemployed), but I've downloaded some to my ipod in the past that are still on there. The Blueprint has always been a classic, so I think I'll start listening to that again today, and begin another chapter in my journey from social conditioning to authenticity!

-IITM

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
12/19/11

Wow! It's been 3 months since I've looked at this journal.

Well it's time to get started with some INSANE self improvement. It's the end of the semester, I have a whole month of vacation, and I want to get my muthaf*ckin life going STRONG!

I'd like to lose my tendency to be weak-willed and become a man through hard work and determination. I will draft my goals for 2012 and post them here.

-IITM

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Goals for January 2012

-Get my learner's permit (deadline: at least one attempt by January 7th)
-Run every morning before breakfast (deadline: start by this Thursday)
-Join a gym and start working out (deadline: not sure)
-Participate in the January 2012 bootcamp (deadline: start as soon as the thread is made)
-Work at my volunteer job at least once a week (deadline: not sure)
-Learn how to read faster (deadline: not sure)
-Finish two pickup related books: The Power of Now, and Think and Grow Rich (deadline: 2 weeks for each book)
-Learn a new song on guitar everyday (deadline: start by this Thursday)
-Hangout with a different friend/social circle every week (deadline: 1 week per friend/social circle)
-Choose and start an inner game program (deadline: choose by January 1st)

Well, that should keep me busy enough for the whole month ;)

Last edited:

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should give a little progress update here. I haven't met some of my goals already, but I forgive myself for succumbing to natural human laziness. In particular, I haven't gone outside for a run, which I wanted to do for a couple days now. I did however do pushups first thing when I got out of bed this morning.

Here's my list of goals reanalyzed according to importance:

1. Get my learner's permit
Status: I have the PDF manual, but I haven't started reading it yet.

2. Continue my PE routine
Status: I still have to do my workout today, which will be an extra one since I'm going away for Christmas for a few days soon.

3. Run briefly every morning after I wake up to get the blood flowing

4. Begin an inner game program
Status: I've chosen going through the RSD Blueprint again, and listening to Devon White's Installing Inner Game. I could start listening to Installing Inner game while I run in the morning, since it's a pretty long track.

5. Learn a new song on guitar everyday
Status: I've learned one new song so far. Today I will learn another!

6. Finish 2 pickup related books
Status: The 2 books I will read are The Power of Now, and Think and Grow Rich. I haven't started either of them, but I will in due time.

7. Start wearing contact lenses
Status: Starting tomorrow, I will spend 15 minutes a day trying to put in my contact lenses.

8. Join a gym and start working out
Status: haven't started yet, but I'm thinking about possible gyms I could sign up for this January. I've decided that I will get a personal trainer too if that isn't too expensive.

9. Participate in the January 2012 bootcamp

10. Hangout with a different friend/social circle every week
Status: I haven't started this yet. I've been lazy and chilling at my home for the past few days, but it's all good.

11. Work at my volunteer job at least once a week
Status: I've contacted the guy I work for, but we haven't set up any dates/times yet.

12. Learn how to read faster
Status: postponed until I figure out how to accomplish this.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I've only been working on #2, #5 and #10 on my list so far. I've been away for awhile on vacation so I've been very laid back this past week.

To elaborate a bit more on #12, I have found some excellent resources on learning how to read faster. Here's a great thread: http://seductiondatabase.com/sdb/in...llence-part-one/page__hl__eyeq__fromsearch__1 One of the resources mentioned is a program called EyeQ, and I've downloaded it, so I will start that tonight.

I've also signed up for the Approach Anxiety Competition, which I will couple with goal #9.

For #6, I am going to add this book here to the mix (3rd priority): http://www.personalpowerpress.com/bktalksense.html

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got so much cool stuff to get started on!

The goals I've been working on as of today include #2, #5, #10, #12 and #13. I've started a speed reading program called EyeQ, and every other day I go through one of the lessons. There are also exercises that I can do as well. For #6, I've downloaded the 99 cents version of Think and Grow Rich, which I'll start reading tonight before I go to sleep.

For tomorrow, I'm going to set up a schedule so I don't end up skipping goals like I have been.

-Wake up
-Walk outside, since I haven't been able to run, the first thing I'm going to do tomorrow is just go outside and get used to making just that one small step.
-Next, I will eat breakfast and start the Blueprint on my ipod. I'll also take this time to do some browsing online.
-I'll do my PE and take a nice shower, too.
-After this, I'll try and get a ride for brunch at 11.
-This would be a great time to try putting in my contacts.
-I have plans to hangout today, so I'll do that and bring my guitar along to learn a song or two with friends.

Other than this, I can't think of any solid plans I'll have. Fortunately, with this current schedule I've written out, I'll be working on accomplishing most of my goals!

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can honestly say that sh!t happens and sometimes I don't get around to doing things, lol. But here I am, and I am still going at it!!!

Here are my plans for tomorrow:

Wake up and get up by 11.
Go downstairs and go outside to see what it's like.
Go upstairs, workout and take a shower.
Drink a nice cold glass of delicious tap water.
Go downstairs and eat breakfast and get lost in something online.
Go upstairs and do my PE.
PUT IN MY CONTACT LENSES!!!
Go downstairs and read to page 25 in my driver's manual.
Chill online for awhile, maybe watch some videos.
Finish writing "My Code".
Do some easy chores.
Work on a program for 1 hour. I'll choose it too. I might go back to the Blueprint.

After that, I declare my hopes and dreams for the day...Accomplished!

lolwut

Don Juan
Reaction score
regarding working out, you seem to run alot.
What are you trying to accomplish? Lose weight or bulk? both?

If you are trying to bulk up, running may be detrimental. Are you eating right for muscle building? Usually you focus on bulking before cutting and not at the same time.

You should check out the health and fitness section to make sure your workouts and diet are done correctly; it makes a world of difference interms of results.

it really doens't take much work if you are bulking, working out 2-3x a week is enough as long as you eat right. I've recently started working out after reading one of the guides there and in only one month im seeing big results even though i only gym for 30min 2x a week.