Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ignoring texts

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I have done some searching on here, I didn't want to make a thread but my situation is a little unique.

I'm 27, she's 23. We work for the same company (I know, I know) and we have been sleeping together for about a month. She stays at my house as we are both away from 'home' for a week and then for a week I am away.

When I am away I do not initiate any contact with her. She will call me maybe once and text me a few times to which I only reply if she asks me something. I am interested in a LTR with her but have not said anything..been playing it cool.

I get a text from her saying she cannot wait till I get back and some other crap about work but no questions. Should I reply to messages like this? Or ignore....

EDIT: Have ignored texts from her before and gotten another message saying 'are u ignoring me?' not sure how to deal with that?

jawbreaker73

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're interested in long term then i believe u should respond to her but make sure watever u respond back is interesting otherwise it soon becums bland..text flirting can be fun & can amplify attraction

ls9076

Reaction score
bilboteabaggins said:
brother if you are fvcking her I see no point in playing games anymore, just my take
+1
I wouldn't initiate texting first too often, but if she's texting you there shouldn't be a problem of texting her back without her having to ask a question.

P­ornography

Don Juan
Reaction score
bilboteabaggins said:
brother if you are fvcking her I see no point in playing games anymore, just my take
Definitely +1

i back this up one hundered percent

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ignore about 75% of incoming texts from everybody. People are used to it by now. As long as you're consistent about it (so it doesn't seem weird that you're ignoring her) it should be all good.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bilboteabaggins said:
+1 Rep.

Exactly what he said. Don't be a little school girl playing games.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question to you is "do you feel like replying?"

If you don't feel like it then don't. Women will ignore our texts, calls, flake on us but somehow you feel like you gotta answer every little text a woman sends you!

If you don't feel like answering a text don't do it simple as that. They'll do it to you that's for sure.

When it comes to texts like the ones she sent you it's never a good thing to express your feelings over texts.

You could reply to her with the classic DJ answer "I know."

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bilboteabaggins said:
Yeah I thought this. I just hate texting.

Thanks for the replys, definately helped me out.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
powpow said:
What do you want out of this relationship?
LTR..quality girl although I'm slightly interested in another girl.. trying to avoid oneitis and I don't see the problem with it seeings as she hasn't brought up being exclusive and I certainly won't be bringing it up.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
If I get asked something like "how are you?" I'll respond. If I get a text saying "I'm fat," or something else retarded like that, I'm not going to waste my time responding.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fireballs said:
LTR..quality girl although I'm slightly interested in another girl.. trying to avoid oneitis and I don't see the problem with it seeings as she hasn't brought up being exclusive and I certainly won't be bringing it up.
If ignoring her texts still keeps her attraction level high, keep doing what works.

Or, keep your messages short. Nothing lengthy is necessary.