ignoring an HB7 with high IL

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the situation: I was haninging out with this 18y.o HB7. She doesn't get along with other girls,all her friends are guys,she is a partier,on antidepressents.,so to sum it up,not an LTR material. I want her more like a FB.
We were hanging out a lot( 2 weeks)and it seems she is getting attached to me. We have not had a talk yet about a status of our relationship.We had sex twice..but both times I had to work for it and overcome LMR. So that last time we were hanging out at my place and she starts checking her text messages right in front of me. I looked over her shoulder and saw 3 messages from 3 different guys saying sh1t like: "I miss you baby", "I've been thinking of you all day"..etc...:down:

I ask her about it...She gets upset about me peaking...and then tells me that those guys are just friends...and nothing going on..and she hinted she would want something going on with me. ( like bf/gf thing)

I got visibly upset about the texts....and told her...it's ok...she can see anyone she wants and I'll do the same. HB7 tried to prove me that she is not a slvt and wants a relationship with me.

She left with a promise from me that I don't think she is a slvt.

Now....I have ignored her texts for the last 3 days. She sent me one every night..wishing me sweet dreams:)
Today I get another text: "If you don't want to talk to me anymore then would you just tell me? having you ignore me just hurts too much"

What I want is to set a solid anchor in her mind...flirting with other dudes= me ignoring her for days.
And I want her to realize that I am the prize and she would actually have to work for me!..( maybe kinky sex will be her idea of winnin me over?)

I don't have any experience ignoring girls,so I dont know how far I can take it with this one. Should I just call her and invite her to my place?...or wait even longer untill she breaks completly down and sends me another few pathetic texts?
I am afraid that if I wait any longer she might just forget about me and move on.
What's your experience with ignoring insecure HB7?...next move?

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're handling this well so far.

That's exactly, exactly how you should've played it.

When I put a girl on probation like that, I may or may not take her off it.

One girl played some games with me so I told her I didn't want to talk to her anymore and ignored her. Then I let her back into my life a few weeks later after making it absolutely clear that she was to be on her best behaviour 100% of the time. She didn't hold up to that promise for more than a week, so I've cut her loose altogether now.

See how far you can take her. Make her swear on her mother's grave, or whatever is appropriate, that she hasn't so much as put a finger on another man while she's been with you and never plans to.

Anyway, way to go, you're acting like a man. Don't tolerate that B.S.

And good work promising to her that you don't think she's a slut... that was NOT an AFC thing to do.

You don't need to put her down, you just need to show her that any misbehaviour is totally unacceptable.

Seriously, I treat girls like I'm their frickin dad sometimes.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the reall question is.....how far do I go ignoring her?...after that text message..she seems to be really desperate now...should I take her off probabtion now or wait more?....

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember !!!!!

Make women follow your rules and if she dosen't she pays the price but, if she contuines lieing and wanting to be treated as a little brat. Then drop this chick. Don't put up with brats, spoiled girls and rude women. You are the sh!t, she has to work to get you and ketp you.

Don't let her know you don't like her texting other men. She can use this as a weapon against you. Like sun tuz said, allways attack your enemy when they aren't ready and use their fears and insurites against them. When women get smart with me I get in their face, and make them REALIZE THAT I'M THE ONE IN CHARGE.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright...a little update...

I gave in and texted her back with : "I wasn't ignoring you...just been busy with school and also had to think about you and me"
She texted back "sorry".

So I think she feels like she over reacted and maybe even thinking of pulling back a little. That's not what I want....I want her running back to me and giving me the best BJ ever!!

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well if you just want her as a FB, then why does it matter if she's a slvt or has other guy friends.

I mean unless you want to be the only FB she has, then it makes sense.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get it. You say this chick is NOT ltr material and that you only want her as a FB, but yet you don't want her to see/talk to other guys!?

This makes no sense. Make up your mind! Either you want her as a FB (meaning that you will only **** her with no strings attached, ie don't caring about who she is seing) or have a relationship with her. You can't have both.

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably thinks you perceive her as a sl*t, now, and will probably hold back the sex from you to prove that she's not (i.e., treat you differently than her other "normal" FBs). You shouldn't have shown to care as much.

What you did was inject LTR signals in a very loose type relationship. That's like oil and water, man.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
an Update!

So things wene to normal after I stopped ignoring her..she showed much affection and was calling/texting me at few times a day. We had the best sex session ever!I I would always pick up the phone and/or text something back. The b1tch got used to it:rolleyes:
This is a real case study,,haha. So anyway...I decided to pay even more attention to her..and was really nice..with lots of AFC elements.
She pulls away!!!!!!!!!:D ...if I don't text/call her first..there is no initiative on her part! wow..classic. Today I haven't gotten one call/text message. I am starting to withdraw my attention again and watch her to pull in.!...The games girls play:rolleyes:
I don't know if she is just an AW or very insecure....either way..not LTR material.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if she is just an AW or very insecure....
In my experience, attractive girls with mostly guy friends are AWs.

AW = insecure.

Dr Box

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold on I am confused,
You told her it is ok she can see anyone she wants, but then you punish her for doing something you said was ok. I may have read that wrong.

Also if you only want her as a FB what does it matter how many guys she knows???

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dr Box
Hold on I am confused,
You told her it is ok she can see anyone she wants, but then you punish her for doing something you said was ok. I may have read that wrong.

Also if you only want her as a FB what does it matter how many guys she knows???
Yeah I confuse myself sometimes..haha
I dont' consider this HB as worthy of LTR with me. However,I would prefer to keep her for fun only and I would prefer her not to sleep around with other guys. I just don't like sloppy seconds...lol. I kinda like her..but I see that we will not last. She doesn't know my intentions...and I keep framing it to bf/gf relationship. I just want to see how far I can take it with her . I also have never ever had a girl initiating "the talk" with me...about the status of our relationship.

I had around 15 short term relationships/ONS....and I really want to experince the dynamics of being bf/gf.

Igonring starts again...no text/call from her after I showered her with attention again. Let's see who gives in first.