Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you masturbate but stop before you... er... "reach the end"

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you masturbate but stop before you... er... "reach the end" does it have the same effect as if you masturbate all the way to the... eh... "climax?" Or will it be as if you never did it?

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And what effects are those?

toddlips

Banned
Reaction score
Why would you blue-ball yourself, bro??? :nono: I say let it rip!

loving

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't let yourself ejaculate but still continue to rub fast/slow then you can keep those pre-ejaculation feelings going on forever. Doing that also increases the power of your orgasm and how long you last in bed.

Also when you're doing that you can massage your **** which leads to a thicker penis

After a while ejaculating isnt even the issue anymore because of how good it feels the rest of the time, but because of evolution it still feels a little better, just for a lot less time! After enough practice you can make the feeling of ejaculation last up to minutes or more after actually doing it.

And why prefix your references to sperm with akward "eh" and "er"s?

Do you think sex is icky? Do you think we're all 10 year olds here?

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to do that....**** that go all the way, seriously...its a way better feeling...

puma183

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bill Clinton used to do this with Monica Lewinsky according to the $30M government funded investigative report produced by Kenn Star and his team. When you inventory all their encounters it seemed like he really "reached the end" in only 1/3 of the time. I am not sure why. Of course in one of those few times he did, the resulting "evidence" on that famous blue-dress was used to nab him.