If this won't make you a bad boy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They did an interview with the girlfriend of the NIU gunman and she said still loves him and would anything for him, even after he shot and killed 5 people and himself in the University class.

So that means girls are more willing to sleep with us if we killed people than if we wined and dined them.

-------------------------------------------

Ouch, what do you mean Barq's has bite?

Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
They did an interview with the girlfriend of the NIU gunman and she said still loves him and would anything for him, even after he shot and killed 5 people and himself in the University class.

So that means girls are more willing to sleep with us if we killed people than if we wined and dined them.

what did i JUST tell YOU about trying to post this kinda crap

you know nothing

you ARE nothing

go become SOMETHING

Reaction score
my post sums it up about this virgin trying to post up here and "have a life" sharing his "wisdom" on this site

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
great piece of advice lets go kill innocent people for women
It's not advice. It was to point how ridiculous it is. Instead of her saying "I'm disgusted with him, I can't believe I let such a horrible creep touch me, see me naked and inside me," she says "I still love even though he killed 5 innocent people".

She still loves him after he killed 5 people but the guy who was a little nervous asking her out a while back, she told to go to hell. Does that make sense to anyone?

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
It's not advice. It was to point how ridiculous it is. Instead of her saying "I'm disgusted with him, I can't believe I let such a horrible creep touch me, see me naked and inside me," she says "I still love even though he killed 5 innocent people".

She still loves him after he killed 5 people but the guy who was a little nervous asking her out a while back, she told to go to hell. Does that make sense to anyone?
Ohh, poor baby...all women are evil...8(

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That NIU gunman wasn't a "bad boy" he was a ****ing psychopath, yet also a coward who attacked innocent, unarmed people. A piece of **** who will suffer in Hell for all of eternity.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Inside Man said:
That NIU gunman wasn't a "bad boy" he was a ****ing psychopath, yet also a coward who attacked innocent, unarmed people. A piece of **** who will suffer in Hell for all of eternity.

I agree and I wanted his gf to say that too but apparently the Players on this site who have banged 100+ women don't agree with what you said. They side with her.

Ah well, can't win them all.

------------------------------------------

zinc64

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
I agree and I wanted his gf to say that too but apparently the Players on this site who have banged 100+ women don't agree with what you said. They side with her.

Ah well, can't win them all.

------------------------------------------

Dude, a girl doesn't choose to love a guy or be attracted to him. It just happens. Womens' emotions are very strong. She still loves him even as messed up as he was. But there is NO correlation between shooting people and women liking you. Your post makes very little sense in that regard.

Reaction score
First of all, WHO CARES what the ugly girlfriend of this psycho said?

She is a UG5. Her opinion means nothing. I could go pickup a UG5, then go kill 30 people and she would still love me.

Try getting a HB9 to do the same, and you may have a point.

Eaglecreek

Don Juan
Reaction score
brett012 said:
LOL that's not surprising at all. These people shouldn't give advice, these damn philosophers who think and don't do.

his name ought to be changed, I'm sure it's fooled a few people into thinking he's an actual DJ
Or that he's 11...

Its stacked with these kinda people in here, I posted some stuff about how lame their posts are and that they should stop giving advice but the amount of people you'll have to tell that is just to much so I given up on that :D

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you say the most ****ed up, stupid things.

Obviously she loved him BEFORE this happened and before she knew how messed up he was. She says in her interview that she was shocked and never would have thought, he was as normal as could be. She loved who she thought he was...not the psycho-path he ended up being. Use your ****in head when posting such garbage.

Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:

Pleaaase do not do a virginia tech thing and walk around killing people because of your weakness at finding a woman!

I cannot believe this post. OMFG!!!!

You need councelling right away fella. Please get some help. It is important.

By your posting this Allen the owner could be liable for not reporting you to authorities you know if you did do something like walk around and shoot a bunch if innocent folks who are just living their lives as real people instead of creepy uptight nerdy types.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While in a relationship with this guy she knew upfront that he was not only a gun nut that was loaded with tattoos but also formerly locked up in a mental institution and she stayed with him even with all those red flags.

She's the female equivalent of an AFC ie captain save a guy.

Where I disagree with this topic however is that it suggests this girl isn't normal because she still loved the guy after he did all this.

Now true we talk about how garbage women tend to behave and do foul things but this isn't one of those scenarios.

This is a shocking tragic event that would throw anyone's emotions into conflict.

Asking her to not care about her boyfriend who suddenly killed others then himself is like asking you or anyone else to not care about or love your parents, best friends or your own girlfriend if one of them did the same.

Its just a whole clusterfvck of complicated emotional things to deal with and of course I'm sure this girl is sorry for the families that lost loved ones and means them no disrespect at all by continuing to love her boyfriend. She is as much a victim as they after all.

Now in a perfect ideal world humans would probably be able to shut off all love and care immediately if a loved one did something as morally reprehensible as this and I believe there are some people today that already would be able to do this but yeah expecting it from everyone and especially a random girl like this is just unrealistic.

So if I didn't make myself clear enough I basically agree with Sunny D albeit in a bit more verbose way lol.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
c'mon OP are u serious with that post? Dude, ur making this killer to be some ladies man. if that was the case i'm sure he wouldnt have committed suicide. Dude this guy probably had a sh!ty life. he got rejected from every girl, correction got rejected from society as whole. The only girl that would be with him is probably just as crazy as he is, which explains why she said those crazy comments.

Seruiously bro use some common sense and refrain from these dumb postings.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!!

Badboy: cool, loud, in your face, cheeky, popular etc

Mass murderers: psychotic, quiet, social retards, outcasts, unhinged etc.

I bet his g/f was dog ugly and a bit of psyco herself as well.

PISS POOR post!!

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
LOL!!

Badboy: cool, loud, in your face, cheeky, popular etc

Mass murderers: psychotic, quiet, social retards, outcasts, unhinged etc.

I bet his g/f was dog ugly and a bit of psyco herself as well.

PISS POOR post!!
ill second that ahah
it is piss poor
if ur gonna post make it a worthwhile post
not one which shows the maturity of an 11 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.