Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I wish I was a hunk or a cool guy

MrJibbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
So many jokers have motorcycles. I can't have one?... Can't afford it.

I have a cool uncle though. Can't have everything. Can't kiss a beautiful girl AND have a cool uncle.

IF I had to choose between kissing a beautiful girl on the mouth, or the lips, and a jetpack....I would choose the jetpack... cause then you could get all the good girls.

If you had a jetpack... fly to them, simple (if I have enough fuel).

Anyway, my doctor says I'm depressed. Who cares. I mean, it's just bunch of hunks reading this post, anyway. Hunks are bad listeners.

Maybe my problems is friends? Friends... What is a friend? How do you make a friend? How do you keep a friend? Why don't I have a friend?

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life isnt fair and thats the truth. BUT, if you really want something you have to go after it. No matter what it takes. You have have to visualize it and believe in yourself. Or who else will?

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for your health. lol

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
No friends? Have you been imprisoned all your life?

Oh my dear Mr. Jibbles..... You never disappoint, you are probably the biggest way-below-average-FRUSTRATED-chump we've got here. The time you spend posting junk is almost good enough to go out and socialize.... Start with meeting men since I don't even understand how come you don't even have male buddies. How much more advice and attention do you need ?

You seem to be enjoying your ways.

See things for what they are. I assure you it isn't hard to be cool as you make it seem. You don't need a doctor, you need to get up your ass and start doin' something!

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not even going to bother typing up a wall of text for you OP. Stop your whining and get off of the computer for a while and do something about it. You're only 21, your life has just begun.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrJibbles hey bro, what about those e-mail suggestions I have given u? Why don't u give it a shot? I don't get that, pls explain.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remotecontrol said:
Isnt everyone depressed. I dunno, if ur depressed, go and feed the homeless. Depression is "all in ur mind". Doctors are good for pushing pills on u and thats about all they can do.
Depression is really your mind having nothing to think about except your self. About how bad your life is.
What depressed peeps need to do is go and be of some support to other people who are worse off by far. If a human being helps someone in real need, it lets their mind focus on someone elses problems, instead of focusing on their own. This lifts you out of depression.
Bet no fvcking doctor will give you that advice though as its easier for him to push his dope.
Even being of more support within your own family is great to stop a person feeling "its all about me, me , me". Thats the problem with the modern world, everyone is taught to be full of ego and self interest eg Facebook...all that sh17 leads to depression and mental illness, cos not everyone can be popular, or win in that game and even the ones that do win wind up on medication cos its all fake and their minds cant handle being fake 24/7.
So get this small fact right...it will serve u well young Skywalker.
You aint missing out on fvckall in life. Even the winners are losers in this game, so keep your chin up and play by your own rules.
wow, just wow, you are completely right, damm good post there. Can I hire you as a pychologist?

ezio

Don Juan
Reaction score
whine whine whine..i'm so depressed..blah blah..i ain't got no friends blah blah..my life sucks..nag nag. everyone got problems bro. you wouldn't believe the **** some of the guys here are dealing with but they don't sit on their ass and complain to strangers all day. they out of there and try to make a difference one day a time. you think your life sucks? go ask the kids in somalia.
anyway since we're in the process of wishing, i wish for world peace and i also wish i'd win the lottery so i don't have to work another day in my life.

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remotecontrol said:
If a human being helps someone in real need, it lets their mind focus on someone elses problems, instead of focusing on their own. This lifts you out of depression.
And do you really believe this is good? So you actually say, ignore my problems, let them be, and try to solve someone else's? WTF? And you think that is a better advice than a doctor would give?

How about find the root of your problems? You have no friends, why? Are you antisocial? Why? Are you afraid? why? These are very hard questions for someone to answer, but he has to! You can't be all alone in the world! Start talking to people, not being their emotional tampon, that will not make you feel better! Start some Hobbies, hit the gym, you can meet a lot of people there! Have simple convos with them, get to know how other people think and when you feel secure with them, try to make friends!

Depression is in everyone, fill your life with pleasure time, not because you want to forget your feeling of depression but because that is actually the problem, yes, you have nothing to do with your life!

Life is too short to be unhappy and life is too long to be miserable!

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanit0 said:
Start talking to people, not being their emotional tampon, that will not make you feel better!
That may actually get him some friends. My guess is that he is a taker not a giver. Concentrating on the other person is the best friendship advice anyone can take.

Anyway, Jibbs, just try to be the hunkiest and coolest guy you can be. A lot of us are born neither one of them. But we try to look as good and be as cool as possible to have women in our lives. You try hard enough and you will get someone. May not be the best looking girl in the world but she's bound to be better than nobody at all.

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remotecontrol said:
In answer to this. You "believe there is an external requirement to fulfill in order to be mentally stable".

Friends..

Well friends are an external thing. Where as your mind is an internal thing. The problem is lots of people who have many friends are depressed too. because they are still insisting if only I had this, that or the other in my life, I would feel OK.
And lots of people who have a beautiful wife, money and friends feel empty inside and suicidal. So its not the external world of people and things but the internal mind, witch is the root of its own condition.

This is the problem and the actual root of depression. Did you not know there are happy hermits, who have nothing and nobody. As long as people believe that external things will make them internally fulfilled they are barking up the wrong tree. Sure things and people make us joyful on occasion but they don't make us happy and stable 24/7. And as long as you believe that outside factors determined whats inside ur skull your pretty much fvcked.
Not at all my fellow DJ, I just said friends as an example cause that seemed to hurt him! A man is fully happy when he lives his life at the most, have a lot of friends but yet get alone some times, give himself some time! Read poetry, watch plays, f*ck, flirt, travel, listen to music... There are million things that a man should do to feel his life and self completely stable! I simply know for sure that problems shouldn't just be forgotten or try to throw some kind of veil and just let them burn you from the inside! And by the way, friends, or even better, people around you and people you face everyday are the most inside factor everyone has!

MrJibbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
coochieman said:
No friends? Have you been imprisoned all your life?

Oh my dear Mr. Jibbles..... You never disappoint, you are probably the biggest way-below-average-FRUSTRATED-chump we've got here. The time you spend posting junk is almost good enough to go out and socialize.... Start with meeting men since I don't even understand how come you don't even have male buddies. How much more advice and attention do you need ?

You seem to be enjoying your ways.

See things for what they are. I assure you it isn't hard to be cool as you make it seem. You don't need a doctor, you need to get up your ass and start doin' something!
Whatever. You're probably just some hunk. At least I'm not complaining that much. I know I can't have everything. Like I said, I'm happy that I have a cool uncle. I can't get a beautiful girl AND have a cool uncle. It's simple. So I accept it. Besides, if times get bad I can always rub my dingus.

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remotecontrol said:
I disagree again..you are placing outside factors on inside stability, you created a list of "to do's" this is the mistake, you don't need to do anything, just get up, eat breakfast, go out for a walk, go to bed. It would be an uneventful life, but it doesn't mean it would be riddled with depression, as loads of people especially in poorer countries have little choice but to live simply, yet its in the west that depression is king.

A broken leg is a problem, you cant walk with it and it hurts like fvck. depression is actually a set of beliefs about your life, you can change your beliefs in an instant actually., Depression only becomes a mountain to climb because you believe there is a mountain to climb and everyone tells you there is a mountain...this reinforces the problem and turns it into a mountain..but once you see its just in your head and your view on life, the mountain dissapears forever.
So, if you lose everything right now, go to jail just to get fed and have a place to stay, you can still be happy with yourself and not feel depression! Common sense! :) Depression is a feeling, like hate, fear, stress, love! Each and everyone of them have a root, they didn't appear in your brain from never ever land! I agree that someone can accomplish a lot with his mind, and I agree that depression can be overcomed like you say, but for your brain to accomplish that you need to realize WHY you are feeling like this, why did this feeling hit my brain? Ignoring it will make it worst even if you don't understand, but it will hit you unfortunatelly at some point, and it will be even worst!

What you call my "to do list" is a list actually of things that train your mind, learn things, experience things, pay attention to things, for your own brain, to train it, to simply, open your mind! What I mean is, you won't get happy because you DO them, but because you EXPERIENCE these things!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrJibbles said:
So many jokers have motorcycles. I can't have one?... Can't afford it.

I have a cool uncle though. Can't have everything. Can't kiss a beautiful girl AND have a cool uncle.

IF I had to choose between kissing a beautiful girl on the mouth, or the lips, and a jetpack....I would choose the jetpack... cause then you could get all the good girls.

If you had a jetpack... fly to them, simple (if I have enough fuel).

Anyway, my doctor says I'm depressed. Who cares. I mean, it's just bunch of hunks reading this post, anyway. Hunks are bad listeners.

Maybe my problems is friends? Friends... What is a friend? How do you make a friend? How do you keep a friend? Why don't I have a friend?
1. Get your money up and be able to afford the motorcycle.
2. Quit crying and take some action.

GetYourBallsBack

Reaction score
MrJibbles you are depressed because you are not getting your needs met. Plain and simple. You wanna learn how to get your needs met? Get your balls back by becoming a student at manhood academy:manhood101.com. Being on this forum of wannabe players who are scared to get in a real relationship with a woman because none of them can keep their women in check, isn't helping you. Manhood Academy will help you become socially competent so you extract some damn satisfaction from life. The way you are now i'll probably end up seeing you on the news as a college campus murderer who killed like 15 chicks who didnt like you because you have no idea how to attract a woman. **** the motorcycle.