I went out with this girl last night and I think she likes me

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
I met up with this girl last night that I just met. I think she is cool. As for the rest? Who the f/ck cares? I know she likes me and I know she will be back. In fact, she texted this morning.

I don't care anymore.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
I met up with this girl last night that I just met. I think she is cool. As for the rest? Who the f/ck cares? I know she likes me and I know she will be back. In fact, she texted this morning.

I don't care anymore.
Awww, don't you care just a little bit ? :whistle:

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
No, I really don't care. She is real nice, she's not a hoe.
SO what ya gonna do ?

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
SO what ya gonna do ?

I'm going to bang her next time I see her and I'm going to wrap it up so she can't take half my stuff.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
I'm going to bang her next time I see her and I'm going to wrap it up so she can't take half my stuff.
Do it, but know that your "self centered, immature insecurity.." may become the subject of a weepie post over at Loveshack because it isn't OK for you to " lead a woman on, have sex with her and just not care.. "
:wave: :wave:

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Do it, but know that your "self centered, immature insecurity.." may become the subject of a weepie post over at Loveshack because it isn't OK for you to " lead a woman on, have sex with her and just not care.. "
:wave: :wave:

Actually, I have changed my mind. I love her!!! I wannabe with her!!! What should I do??!?!?!

Nah, I still don't care and I think I found the key.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Not caring seems to be working.

I didn't contact her yesterday, and today I decided to show her I care just a little bit.

I texted her "It was nice hanging out with you, why don't you come by later"

She said she wants to come over. It looks like she could be coming over tonight.