Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want to bang my exes friend

Glassguy

Reaction score
Just relax and dont make a big deal out of it...just tell her "Cool, no worries, maybe some other time" and then go from there...ive gotten several chicks out that way and banged about half...you just keep doing your thing with other women, one time or another they will be bored and you'll invite them out and they will come and then you make things happen...

The key to this is to genuinely have multiple other women to spend time with so you arent constantly hitting her up...maybe once a month or every 3 weeks or something check back with her...
Solid advice. He has made his intention know. Now is the time to be indifferent by not acting unless she reaches out and is ready to meet up.

OP- Just do your thing and she will probably hit you up when you least expect it. Make sure you are finding more options.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Can her IL overcome her morals though? Remember I said she oddly contacted me twice through social media. I found it strange so I invited her out with my friends and sure enough she gives me the number (wasn’t expecting it)

I feel like she gave me her number because she likes me and it was out of impulse. Obviously she knows on a moral level it would be wrong to hang out with me and is backing out now. When I asked her if she’s feeling weird because of my ex she responded with

“No I don’t but if I come out I’ll probably just meet you there because I don’t want her thinking anything funny. I know your just trying to introduce me the Latin community. I’m so down with that because I don’t know any places out here. Let me know where you guys are gonna be tomorrow and I’ll try to come out with my coworker”

I mean she can’t be that naive. Does she really think I give a **** about showing her the Latin community? I feel like she’s just trying to cover her ass in case my ex finds out. It would look worse if she’s met me one on one but with a coworker she can just tell my ex she’s didn’t come alone and didn’t meet me at my house..... in case she finds out
I think the "I don't want her thinking anything funny" is her covertly telling you "I want to hang out with you and fvck you without her having any clue....so as long as you don't act needy or flaunt this idea around for her to find out, we are going to hang out soon"

I've been wrong before, but this chick could find anyone to show her around if she is an 8+. Heck maybe even a 7.

But she chose you, knowing that you were in a relationship with her roommate. I wouldn't have asked if the ex was a problem. I would have just texted either "no worries.....I don't kiss and tell" which is straight to the point.....or "dont worry....it will be our little secret...see you out soon".

Don't reinforce the elephant in the room.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update- never pursued her life and other women got in the way .....but she contacted me two weeks ago asking me how I lived with my crazy ex for so long and pretty much told me she is a coke sniffing lunatic now. Asked me if I know anyone with a place.

Since she hit me up,I figured why not try and bang her..... Last week I invited her to a club i bounce at and told her “we could use some sexy Dominican woman up in this place” but unfortunately she was back home on the east coast I figured probably for good.

I just got this text from her tonight though so I guess she’s back in Cali living with my crazy ex. I can’t tell at this point if she’s trying to **** me to get back at my ex who she hates obviously, if she actually likes me, or if she’s just using me to find a place. What you think? never figured I was her type because my ex told me this chick was “only into black and Latino guys” but now I’m starting to think that was a lie to keep me from going for her....

https://ibb.co/cahatT
https://ibb.co/hM9c7o

Last edited:

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid advice. He has made his intention know. Now is the time to be indifferent by not acting unless she reaches out and is ready to meet up.

OP- Just do your thing and she will probably hit you up when you least expect it. Make sure you are finding more options.
So far it looks like this prediction turned out to be true. I legitimately was involved with other women that’s why I didn’t contact her

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update- never pursued her life and other women got in the way .....but she contacted me two weeks ago asking me how I lived with my crazy ex for so long and pretty much told me she is a coke sniffing lunatic now. Asked me if I know anyone with a place.

Since she hit me up,I figured why not try and bang her..... Last week I invited her to a club i bounce at and told her “we could use some sexy Dominican woman up in this place” but unfortunately she was back home on the east coast I figured probably for good.

I just got this text from her tonight though so I guess she’s back in Cali living with my crazy ex. I can’t tell at this point if she’s trying to **** me to get back at my ex who she hates obviously, if she actually likes me, or if she’s just using me to find a place. What you think? never figured I was her type because my ex told me this chick was “only into black and Latino guys” but now I’m starting to think that was a lie to keep me from going for her....

https://ibb.co/cahatT
https://ibb.co/hM9c7o
The convo between you guys couldn't be more cordial. Only way this is gonna happen is if you guys go out and have a good nite of drinking and make a move

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hilarious how so many have to throw in the HB score in your posts.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Or the friend really wants you, but it would be highly unusual for a girl to hit on her roommates Ex.
It's not unusual nor does it surprises me if he even says an ex sister wants some action.

Women gets some weird kick out of it.