Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think you should pay . . . .What the f*ck???

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teej said:
You asked for the date, you pay; that's how I look at it.
Exactly.

"Shall we pay" not a good question
"I think you should pay" worse response.

WRX_is_like_SEX

Don Juan
Reaction score
So . . .Errrrrrm . .Was she interested in meeting me of getting a free meal??:nervous: Me thinks its the latter!:up:...As I said previously, I have no problem paying, but where does the sense of entitlement come from . . . I asked her if she wants to hang out, but she suggested lunch(to which I foolishly agreed) . . . .And after that, checking what tip I left suggests to me that I was dealing for a real piece of sh*t . . .

. . .After the amount of ungrateful *****es I have encountered, I see this to be bad tone . . . .I had a girlfriend who used to take me out all the time and we never ever had an issue over who pays what, and no one really expected anything, other than enjoying each others company . .

. . . .Could this thread please finally disappear!

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what's done is done! this happened to me once. The chick (our first time out) ordered the most expensive item on the Lunch menu. I left the check on the table for a few minutes and realized I was going to be picking ALL of it up. The lesson for me was no food dates on the first date unless it's clear that's it's DUTCH treat. A first date off of CL is NO date. It's a blind meet-up of two people who may or may not choose to meet again. That is no date. When you meet for the first time, go get a drink or coffee or go for a walk in the park. Forget the DATES.

Charlie Gordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
persistent exaction said:
Forget the DATES.
Good advice. You reminded me of a favorite line.

If during your first get-together she recommends stopping at a restaurant, say "I hope you're in the mood for Dutch."

Nothing I like better than a woman with a sense of humor.

apusislaya

Banned
Reaction score
I've been thinking on this for a while now. Ever since this post was written. Here is what I came up with.

If a girl says you should pay, she's using you for money. A girl should have no problem splitting the cost with you, or else she should not order the most expensive item on the menu.

Now, if you go with it, instead of saying no let's split it, that does not make you a Don Juan. It makes you a John. :yes:

Further more, paying instead of sticking up to your ideals, is not right. Women are getting away with murder.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LookTowardsTheFuture said:
You shouldn't be going on a DINNER date in the first place.

Go on an ACTION dates. Please take a look at the DJ Bible!

You must find out about her before you pay any bills for her. Women like this, as with nice guys, need a swift kick in the ass!

QFT! A first date shouldn't cost you more than $10 because you should be doing stuff not partaking in commerce (which is usually passive and boring).

apusislaya

Banned
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Yeh cause men are very desperate due to the shortage of women and have become more willing to treat women extra special in hopes of sniffing the vagina.

The solution is not to be like other men. The solution is banging the system, instead of getting banged by the system.

If you ain't banging on the system, you ain't banging.

Beyond this, the politics of it all is like the oldest profession, end result is always the same.