Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think this will be my last post on this site

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been on this site for a while now (both as a poster and a lurker). And I've been a member of other pick up sites. And in all that time I've yet to gain the skills I need to get laid. I'm sure these sites are great for some guys, but unfortunately I'm still missing a piece of the puzzle (which I'm hoping is just material possessions). But anyway, just wanted to thank anyone that has tried to help me, I appreciate it. And the entertainment this site has provided was good too. But unfortunately I'm finishing my last year of my second degree this year, and between client meetings for my industrial project, classes, assigments, and work I doubt I'll have time to go out and meet women. And I'm obviously not qualified to give advice. So I'll take my leave. Good luck to all you guys out there.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My best success with women has been when i wasn't looking for one. Good luck.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's cool that you've found success when you didn't try. I however have never found any success by not trying (hence why I'm still a virgin, I didn't try with women til I was 23, and since then I've had very limited success).

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What have you done?

List out everything you have done to change your fate.

If you don't have time because of work and school, I completely understand. I dont have much time right now myself. Im at work on sunday, I work 12-15hrs a day 6 days a week. But if you are using it as an excuse...don't. Be honest with yourself. Have you done everything you can do? List it out for us.

^__^

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you sincerely believe women are not important for you right now, then let it be. It is imperative, though, that you remain in shape and looking good, so when you have a badass job with two degrees, women will practically throw themselves at you.

Good luck.

^_^

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
what other dating advice sites are out there that are worth subscribing/looking into?

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't have time this year to go out more than once a week (fri night will be my only night to socialize, the others will be needed to work or for course work). I need to concentrate on my studies this year, since this is the year that employers will pay attention to. I know from past experiences that going out 1 night a week won't be enough to meet enough women to get the experience I need. This summer I've been going out 2-3 times a week on average. You know how many girls numbers I currently have to show for it? One, and I'm getting the vibe that she's not interested since we've been out a couple of times. Any other girl I've met has shown me she wasn't interested immediately (either by rejecting me on the spot or ignoring when I've tried to contact her later). So there's even less chance I'll meet someone if I'm only able to go out half as often. And if I'm not meeting women then there's no reason to come on this site (since I have no right giving advice).

seanj20

Reaction score
what degrees do you have/trying to get? i'm thinking about going back for second degree because i'm having a hard time finding a job... any advice?

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion said:
I just don't have time this year to go out more than once a week (fri night will be my only night to socialize, the others will be needed to work or for course work). I need to concentrate on my studies this year, since this is the year that employers will pay attention to.

There is never a "right" time to go out a meet women and no girl is waiting for you to "finish your studies" to come and date you. Women want to be swept off their the moment you meet them, any time day or night. Yes you should concentrate on your grades, but don't use it as a scapegoat not to meet women. They are plenty of guys who are in medical school and have part time jobs, and have time to meet women. You have to BE ORGANIZED AND EFFICIENT and you'll be able to meet willing and available girls all the time.

I know from past experiences that going out 1 night a week won't be enough to meet enough women to get the experience I need. This summer I've been going out 2-3 times a week on average. You know how many girls numbers I currently have to show for it? One, and I'm getting the vibe that she's not interested since we've been out a couple of times.

And I guarantee you haven't kissed, made out, or had sex with her yet.

Any other girl I've met has shown me she wasn't interested immediately (either by rejecting me on the spot or ignoring when I've tried to contact her later).

If all other girls have done this to you, you are doing something fundamentally wrong in attracting them to you at the initial stages. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, which I guarantee is what you are doing when interacting with girls.

So there's even less chance I'll meet someone if I'm only able to go out half as often.

We need specific examples of your interactions in order to help you. One thing I can tell is you are definitely playing it safe and not sexually escalating with the girls. You are treating them as Queens and would rather be liked than risk rejection. I'd rather she hate you and slap you for trying to touch her than say "I don't want to ruin our friendship"

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
What have you done?

List out everything you have done to change your fate.

If you don't have time because of work and school, I completely understand. I dont have much time right now myself. Im at work on sunday, I work 12-15hrs a day 6 days a week. But if you are using it as an excuse...don't. Be honest with yourself. Have you done everything you can do? List it out for us.
...thats it.

Man! Just list them out. ...and make no excuses. Lying to yourself is the worst thing you can do.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11: yes I've kissed her and made out. We made out the night we met, and everytime after that. No sex, I tried to escalate towards that last time and she slowed me down.

Warrior74: you want me to list my efforts to become better? Ok, but be aware that some of them are for myself.

- finishing my second degree (my previous choice wasn't for me)
- hitting the gym more often (I'm in good shape but want to put on an extra 10-15 lbs of muscle)
- going out more often, since it's the summer and figure it's time to party it up. Though obviously I'm gonna have to cut down the fun soon.
- trying to socialize more
- trying to make more friends

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- finishing my second degree (my previous choice wasn't for me)
- hitting the gym more often (I'm in good shape but want to put on an extra 10-15 lbs of muscle)
- going out more often, since it's the summer and figure it's time to party it up. Though obviously I'm gonna have to cut down the fun soon.
- trying to socialize more
- trying to make more friends
That's great, keep at it, things will pay off for you eventually.
If you can only go out once a week, then try to have and be the most fun you can.

I sense a very negative self image coming from you though, you've got to kill that. I've had problems with negative thoughts in the past, and they do nothing for you but hinder you. Don't accept the negative thoughts when they come, stop them in their tracks. You've got to be positive and think highly of yourself. This becomes a habit the more you do it. Keep imagining yourself as the cool guy you want to be, then be that guy.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
That's great, keep at it, things will pay off for you eventually.
If you can only go out once a week, then try to have and be the most fun you can.

I sense a very negative self image coming from you though, you've got to kill that. I've had problems with negative thoughts in the past, and they do nothing for you but hinder you. Don't accept the negative thoughts when they come, stop them in their tracks. You've got to be positive and think highly of yourself. This becomes a habit the more you do it. Keep imagining yourself as the cool guy you want to be, then be that guy.
Yeah, thanks dude, I hope it pays off.

On other news, I've decided to next the girl I've been out with a few tes and just go nc. I came to the realization tonight that I don't even like her while I was talking to a girl I actually like (although I found out tonight that she has a boyfriend now, damn). And she's way too much effort just to get a lay, so fvck it. I've gone 25 years without sex or women, what's the big deal about a little more time.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or maybe I'll just send her a msg saying LJBFs, lol. Or some other way of mind fvcking her (for fun of course, lol).

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion said:
DonJuan11: yes I've kissed her and made out. We made out the night we met, and everytime after that. No sex, I tried to escalate towards that last time and she slowed me down.
Very abstract, you are not telling us details. You are doing wrong and you don't want us to find out what it is.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
Very abstract, you are not telling us details. You are doing wrong and you don't want us to find out what it is.
Very abstract? WTF? Didn't know it called for details. All you bet was that I hadn't kissed her or anything. Well here's your details motherfvcker.

Met her at a bar. Was introduced to her by a mutual friend. She seemed interested by giving the usual subtle girl signals. I picked up on them, took her hand and lead her to the dancefloor. Some dancing, she's showing off for me. I lean in for the kiss. We kiss a few times on the dancefloor, then go around the club looking for ppl (with periodic make outs). I get her number later that night and of course kiss more.

We go out twice since then, both fun times (and yes we kiss both times). The last time we head to her place to watch tv, and I start escalating with some mild touching while we kiss. This is where she tells me it's too soon and to slow down. We continue to kiss and I leave since she needs to get ready to meet her friends.

Thing that pisses me off about her is she's horrible at getting back to me (though from what I hear from our mutual friend this is what she's like). That's why I don't think it's worth the effort to fvck her. It's just frustration that I don't need.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion said:
Very abstract? WTF? Didn't know it called for details. All you bet was that I hadn't kissed her or anything. Well here's your details motherfvcker.
Calm down, man. He's trying to help you.

We kiss a few times on the dancefloor, then go around the club looking for ppl (with periodic make outs). I get her number later that night and of course kiss more.
How are you number closing and making out with chicks at the club without taking anyone home? Do you not try to take them home? Do they reject you when you try to change venue?

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Calm down, man. He's trying to help you.

How are you number closing and making out with chicks at the club without taking anyone home? Do you not try to take them home? Do they reject you when you try to change venue?
I don't normally get numbers or make outs at clubs. This girl was one of the exceptions. Most girls straight up reject me. Which pisses me off since I'm a great guy ( good personality, good looking, going places in life). And while I know that I'm great I feel like I'm a piece of sh1t.