Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought about it a bit and I'm pretty sure if you want to get a girl
infatuated with you (fake love, more of a chemical thing) simply put its:

Σ (k,t,rp) = ta x 0 = i

where

k = kino (touch)
t = time investment
rp = role play (act like you're a couple)
ta = take it all away
i = infatuation

so simply put, touch her somewhere, arm, lower back to break the physical barrier. pretend as if you were a couple, talk to her like you would your girlfriend, invade her personal space, invest some time together.. a perfect example would be like a student instructor relationship where you are showing her how to do something, that would be an example of time investment, then suddenly take it all away. She'll most likely get infatuated with you.

The Experience

Don Juan
Reaction score
If only formulas worked in a non perfect world..

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good method to stroke your ego

this plan may work too good and induce major clinging, and depending on social circles she can foil your potential dates

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
forgive me for misunderstanding but isnt "time investment" detrimental? Arent you supposed to be a mystery? Dont you have to be scarce? Isnt Seeing too much of you gona make her lose interest?

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youngmack said:
forgive me for misunderstanding but isnt "time investment" detrimental? Arent you supposed to be a mystery? Dont you have to be scarce? Isnt Seeing too much of you gona make her lose interest?
i'm talking about a couple weeks of time, then back off. you need some time investment plus all the other stuff, the touching, the role playing, to create a hook. Otherwise you won't create much of an impression. the basic idea is to flood her brain with dopamine and then have her wanting more like an addict.

she doesnt have to like you like, omg he's so hot or perfect, for it to work imo, you just need to be 'acceptable', meaning, not hideous or some lame dude with terrible social skills. average or better is fine.