I need inspiration. what's the kinkiest thing you've done with your girlfriend?

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So far, the kinkiest I've done is tie her up and play with ice cubes. Other than that, I grabbed her by the hair, the throat, and spanked her quite hard. She enjoys both rough and soft, but she gets quited turned on by kinky stuff. Let me know what's the kinkiest you guys have done, it'll give me some ideas!

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Choking her with 1 hand while slapping her in the face and pulling her hair with the other.. felt like the fvckin man lol

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For my gal's birthday a couple weeks back, I set the stage for "buttsex and ice cream" a week in advance.

Her: "What are you getting me for my birthday?"
V: "Buttsex and icecream".
Her: :confused:
V: "You'll see."

I mentioned it a couple times during the week to keep her wondering. Her birthday came, the party was had, and after the dust settled that Sunday...

V: "Ready for some ice cream?"
Her: "YeesS!"

We had a sex session. After I made sure her other holes were satisfied, I finished in her ass. With my cøck (and load) still inside, I told her:

V: "Now, hold it while I pull out. Then, you are going to keep my load in there while we go get ice cream."
Her: "But..."
V: (before she can finish) "You've had diarrhea before, it won't be a problem. No cheating, either. You're going to show me that you're a good girl when we get home."
Her: "Okay." *clenching ass while I pull out*

So it happened: we got ice cream. While there, she even "upped the ante" by deciding she wanted to order a pizza, sit there and eat it, THEN leave with an ice cream cone.

V: "Check out that hottie! She looks like she's carrying around a load in her ass, too. Should I go ask her?"

Lots of fun.

Once we got home, she went to the bathroom (door left open).
Her: *wet fart and toilet splattering noises coming from bathroom*
V: (in other room) "GOOD GIRL!!! You just graduated to 'buttsex and SUSHI'!"

I didn't need to see that mess.

Man, I gotta tell you... the look in her eyes the whole time?

LOVED IT.

She's had freaky sh¡t done to her before, but this? Owned.

Did I mention that she paid for everything?

logicallefty

Reaction score
10 floors up on a public observation deck, doggie style, in the middle of the day, with her naked ass ( . ) ( . )..ties bent over the rail for all below to see.

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I slept with my best friend's girlfriend (with his permission) in a sort of gutter around the foundation of one of our university's buildings.

I've done knife play with a different girl and made her drink my blood. Wouldn't do it again, though, it left some marks that might never disappear. And from that day forwards, I never drank again (lol).

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a plate about 5 years ago take me out to Santa Monica pier. We decided to walk down the beach and I told her bring a blanket.

Fvcked this girl 3 times. Started while there was still alot of people wandering around. By the time I was tapped out there was only a bum sitting at a life guard station watching us.

She loved it and after that wanted me to please her anytime there was a risk to it.

Just remember OP no matter what you decide to do you grab your nuts swing over your shoulder and do it don't second guess yourself.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IBreatheSpears said:
I slept with my best friend's girlfriend (with his permission) in a sort of gutter around the foundation of one of our university's buildings.

I've done knife play with a different girl and made her drink my blood. Wouldn't do it again, though, it left some marks that might never disappear. And from that day forwards, I never drank again (lol).
.............. .

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blowj-ob while driving, bj in the sauna, bj in the middle of the day cause I commanded her to.

But I need to find something new...that includes a bj of course. lol

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dated a stripper for a while...She was feeling horny before her shift and we had some time to kill so took her to the adult video store and bent her over good while watching some p0rn in the back room. She went to work with a fresh load in her. ;-)

Had another gf that I had sechs with in a busy hotel elevator. We started in the hallway and finished in the elevator. The thrill of getting caught totally turned her on. That was the quickest I've ever seen a chic get off.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
For my gal's birthday a couple weeks back, I set the stage for "buttsex and ice cream" a week in advance.

Her: "What are you getting me for my birthday?"
V: "Buttsex and icecream".
Her: :confused:
V: "You'll see."

I mentioned it a couple times during the week to keep her wondering. Her birthday came, the party was had, and after the dust settled that Sunday...

V: "Ready for some ice cream?"
Her: "YeesS!"

We had a sex session. After I made sure her other holes were satisfied, I finished in her ass. With my cøck (and load) still inside, I told her:

V: "Now, hold it while I pull out. Then, you are going to keep my load in there while we go get ice cream."
Her: "But..."
V: (before she can finish) "You've had diarrhea before, it won't be a problem. No cheating, either. You're going to show me that you're a good girl when we get home."
Her: "Okay." *clenching ass while I pull out*

So it happened: we got ice cream. While there, she even "upped the ante" by deciding she wanted to order a pizza, sit there and eat it, THEN leave with an ice cream cone.

V: "Check out that hottie! She looks like she's carrying around a load in her ass, too. Should I go ask her?"

Lots of fun.

Once we got home, she went to the bathroom (door left open).
Her: *wet fart and toilet splattering noises coming from bathroom*
V: (in other room) "GOOD GIRL!!! You just graduated to 'buttsex and SUSHI'!"

I didn't need to see that mess.

Man, I gotta tell you... the look in her eyes the whole time?

LOVED IT.

She's had freaky sh¡t done to her before, but this? Owned.

Did I mention that she paid for everything?

Hahaha.... this is pretty damned crazy man! The craziest thing I had happen was there was 2 girls that I didn't know who came over and jumped my bones in the middle of an extremely busy hotel pool, but they weren't my girlfriends, and I didn't even know them. And, I had sex in the ocean in front of the hotel with someone else.The water feels weird, but good none the less. Also, had a hell of a party one night and this girl jumped my bones in bed with about 12 people who were supposedly passed out around the bed. Come to find out all of them saw everything because the were woken up by us, but they felt too strange to say or do anything, so they just laid their while we got it on for a while.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best thread in a while...

that hold my load in ur butt is so crazy...
girl is off the chain.

now I'm hoping I don't run into her freaky butt.

my kinkiest would be in broad daylight on a parking roof top. And dildo inside her while I'm inside too.

but on a side note.
I took this girl to a hotel. She takes her panties to the balcony. I ask what she's doing.

I'm drying them she says, I can't go home with soaked panties. Lol I had her so wet before the sex started.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
we pissed on each other in the shower :D it was weird.
sex in public places is kinda usual for me, the freakiest one was when she gave me a handjob on a concert, we were on the second floor balcony, and when i finished, i cvmmed on the crowd on the first floor.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CrimsonPanther said:
we pissed on each other in the shower :D it was weird.
sex in public places is kinda usual for me, the freakiest one was when she gave me a handjob on a concert, we were on the second floor balcony, and when i finished, i cvmmed on the crowd on the first floor.

Okie

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh I forgot, a FWB gave me a bj in the cinema, and she even swallowed!

It was not crowded as you can imagine, but we were not alone either...it was fun!

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
_sideways_ said:
that hold my load in ur butt is so crazy...
girl is off the chain.

now I'm hoping I don't run into her freaky butt.
Actually, girl is very much "ON" the chain.

So much so, in fact, I'm considering buying her a sexy collar and taking her out on a leash. Not leather, though, I'm thinking more like fur.

You can do this with any woman, it's not just this chick in particular. Start off with a quick run, something like buttsex and a slurpee, you know, something just around the corner. If it works for her, escalate to slightly longer adventures.

In my rummaging about on the interwebs, I stumbled across a couple scientific studies of the effects of male sperm/ejaculate on females. This was studied apart from, and in conjunction with, the effects of sex overall. Women who had sex were happier, and beyond that, women who ingested spuzz (through oral, vaginal, or anal) were even HAPPIER than if they simply had sex without catching the load. So, the longer the load stays, the more the magic is absorbed!

This (in part) accounts for why gals who swallow, and gals who are on birth control and take loads, are happier overall than gals who are scared of man magic.