Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Need a Remedy for Cold Hands

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My hands are FREEZING COLD most of the time.
It's some kind of circulation problem, I'm pretty sure I have bad blood circulation.

My hands also sweat sometimes and I'm unsure why; though the sweat is probably warmer than my hands so it may warm them up.

Does anybody on this forum know of anything that could help?

Sweaty hands or cold hands can't do you much good if you wanna use your hands with a woman.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does Qigong honestly work? Btw I have no clue how to learn it.

As for weights and cardio I do lift occasionally and I play sports, but when I'm not at the gym or on the field/court I still have bad circulation.

Is there some kind of all-purpose exercise or something that I can do anywhere and anytime to warm my hands up?

^Thx I've never heard of those but they sound like vitamins.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
ginkgo biloba for circulation.
Damn! I just looked up Ginkgo Biloba and it sounds fvcking amazing! I remember awhile ago I went to this exclusive park in my state where people go to see concerts, and I saw a Ginkgo tree and was like "Wow these are really awesome leaves!" My cousin told me that the Ginkgo tree was the oldest species of tree still around, I think it's ancestors lived like 200 million years ago, but damn I was so amazed, like this was the coolest thing I'd ever seen! Anyway since these trees have lived for so long, they must have some real tough shyt in em.
It says that Ginkgo extract can help with many diseases, some of which includes short-term memory loss and tinnitus, as well as blood circulation in the hands. I mention these three things because I have all of them to some degree (I have tinnitus and it's not too bad, I also forget short-term shyt occasionally just after it happens.)

I am really happy to have learned of this herb's existance though! I'm definitely going to try to find it, preferably as tea or skin products. It also says you can take it as medicine, but I'd rather leave that as a last resort.

Thank you! +1

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
My hands are FREEZING COLD most of the time.
It's some kind of circulation problem, I'm pretty sure I have bad blood circulation.

My hands also sweat sometimes and I'm unsure why; though the sweat is probably warmer than my hands so it may warm them up.

Does anybody on this forum know of anything that could help?
Running/jogging.