I made two mistakes...

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, guys!

The following situation I´m about to tell you occured today, in my job.

But first I have to let you know something: two days ago, I banged a broad at her place. Well, I used a condom, and since we had only 2 hours to do it, I had to left in a rush. So, I grabed a piece of toilet paper and ravel the condom and it´s package in it. Since I was in a hurry to leave, I put it in my jackets pocket (to put it in the trash later). Well, this was MISTAKE N.º 1!

So, today I was at work, in some sort of meeting. I sit down and all the chairs I had around me were empty. Soon, some coleagues (women) of mine arrived and 5 of them came sit near to me. 2 of them are really hot. In fact, in the meeting one of them (that was right beside me) started to flirt a bit with me. HOWEVER, an old one (say about 65) was sit behind me. She kept talking to me also, but I didn´t pay much attention to her.

At some point she says something to me, and obviously, everyone hear: "Hey, look at the floor and see what it´s falling from your jacket pocket!". MAN, when I look at the floor, I see the open package of the condom I left in my jacket pocket (I forgot to put it in the trash). Man, everybody started to laught, the hotties, all the other women and men too! So, I tried to remain calm and not embarassed, but I think I couldn´t. And...I made MISTAKE N.º 2. Why? Because, first, I pick it up (like if it was mine), and then said: "It´s not mine!". And that old b**** answered back: "Not yours? I don´t remember seeing it before...". And I kept making that mistake: "Like I told you, it´s not mine". She then pick it up and put it in the trash.

Well, after that, I saw the hotties laughing and talking to other guys and looking at me. At that point I remain calm and smiled also, but it was obvious that that open condom package could only be mine. Those two hotties talked to me after and started to say: "Bad boy, it was yours!", etc.

Well, I think I simply should have behaved like a man and not like a little boy that´s caught doing something bad and then doesn´t admit he done that mistake. But...at the same time I notice that those two hotties maybe liked seing that situation.

So, I have a question to ask you, guys. If you were in that situation, how do you think you would react? What would you say?

Nkognito

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have claimed it and if they pursued questioning why, I would have replied "I have more than one appetite, don't you"? And then throw them a wink.

Condom says you practice safe sex so there is nothing wrong with it. The fact it was in your jacket seems off, maybe the girls think you were banging someone publically....

But yea you never want to leave a condom at a chicks place, EVER! You either flush it or take it with you because if the b!tch is crazy enough she will dig in the trash, flip it inside out and insert it then you can kiss half your paycheck away for 18 years.

You didnt make any mistakes except for not owning up to it. Girls have very nasty moments during the months so trust me they aren't grossed out by it at all.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Yes, it is mine and it was this morning in the bathroom with one of these lovely girls here. But just keep it a secret everyone."

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lord Sidious said:
Those two hotties talked to me after and started to say: "Bad boy, it was yours!", etc.
I think the fact that the said this is a good thing. They now look at you as one of those guys who has sex a lot and gets the ladies. It may not seem like it now but that probably raised their interest level in you. Yes, you should have just owned up to it in the beginning. What are they gonna say? "Why do you have a condom in your pocket?" You say, "Because I had sex and I wanted to keep a souvenir." Make a joke out of it and play it off.