Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just turned my speakers off with my mind.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I wanted to turn my speakers off, so I transfered my energy in their direction and they turned off....

Does this make me a wizard like Harry Potter???

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
purple

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
I took a purple pill once and I save the world from a terrorist attack by shooting down an Al Qaeda stealth bomber with a glok. I then had tea with President George Bush, he offended me so I spat the tea in his face and broke his neck. The real George Bush is dead and your country is being run by an android, he was developed to be like the real George Bush (A smart pacifist) but after watching too many war movies he went crazy.

He short circuits from time to time that explains the speech impediment problem he has. The android George Bush is hell bent on world domination.

Anyway the moral of this story is to stop taking purple pills because the results can be catastrophic.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I'm for real I turned off the speaker with my mind, and it stated making a buzzing sound and I felt this shot of energy come through my body. There was the one time that I left my body and it turned a bright yellow color and I started shaking. Then there was the time that I was having a lucid dream and the devil was chasing me so I started flying in the air and the sky turned purples and green.

Taviii tell me more about the green pill, because angelus becomes a super ninja on purple what happens when you take the green ones???

and I never attended hogwarts, but I've applied many times and they claim that I am a mongrul with dirty blood, and I was like YO Hermine has dirty blood and she got in what the fk is up. I guess pook would say that the feminist control everything.... even Hogwarts.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a coincidence that these posts are so common on this board.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I start crying after this fella: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalin_Haldan

Then after I'm deshidratated from so much crying I search for bottles of alcohol. I don't know how but somehow I can translate all my energy on the bottle and drink it in just one sip. After I finish all the beer bottles in my eye sight I become a nationalistic superhero and break windows on cars with foreign plates. People start to cheer me up and I like it, like a kid likes to open his Christmas present. Suddenly I think the only way to save the world is to procreate, so I take one girl from around me that cheered me up the most and take her into an empty room. I wonder why I haven't got children yet, maybe its because they always put some kind of rubber on my secret weapon, and it seems to annihilate it.

After this I manage to get out of my body and travel all around the world until the next afternoon, while my body rests somewhere. Another thing that I cant explain is that sometimes when I come back in my body it moved all alone. Sometimes more than 100 km!

Guess my mom gave me superpowers!

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Shiftkey said:
Now if you could only translate that into FOREX trading you'd be set!
That would be something...

I plan on unleashing shadow man (my obe spirit) and rob a few banks. When I was 15 I was told that I had an STD, but I was still a virgin:confused:

Now I know what happened, shadow man must have floated his way over to some hors house and infected me... Damn that shadow man, he sure is evil.

He also touches my girlfriend at night time.