I just came to a conclusion

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So finally I get a date guys. It's on halloween too! Yeah, I know, you probably are thinking I'm happy right? Well..... no. I figured something out about myself, and I think i'm sadistic. I have this gift guys. Now, i'm not the most attractive kid, but i'm not ugly, and I do have some things going for me that girls are actually interested in. The thing is, is that once i get a girl to like me, I just completely lose interest. What the F*** is wrong w/ me? I can get HB 6-8 to fall for me, but I just lose interest the next day. Why do I do this? Seriously, I'm only 16, and I can get girls, but I just stop liking them. I'm such a perfectionist, and I guess I'm only seeing the faults in others....
help me please.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummmmm no........ I'm 16, and am all for abstinence...... I have a 3 year old brother, and am certain I don't want a son anytime soon.

DJ Shaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well try kissing and making out or else you'll just be waiting for the perfect girl and she will never come.

Maybe after you kiss them and hang out with them the interest will grow back.

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bang em'

Seriously.

The main point in picking up girls, as cruel as it sounds, is to bang them.
I'm not the one to be holding hands and making kissy faces, only for a big fat helping of no-sex. It's just silly.

It's been that way for thousands of years. It won't change today, and it won't change tommorow.

If your worried about having a child. You can:

- See if she is on birth control

- Get her to be on birth control

- Wear a condom

- Have her take a "morning after" pill.

In light of all of this, get your sixteen year old ass out there, and bang some women!

Androo!

Reaction score
magickarl said:
Bang em'

Seriously.

The main point in picking up girls, as cruel as it sounds, is to bang them.
I'm not the one to be holding hands and making kissy faces, only for a big fat helping of no-sex. It's just silly.

It's been that way for thousands of years. It won't change today, and it won't change tommorow.

If your worried about having a child. You can:

- See if she is on birth control

- Get her to be on birth control

- Wear a condom

- Have her take a "morning after" pill.

In light of all of this, get your sixteen year old ass out there, and bang some women!
LOL! Gee, what great advice man. Minus the fact that you have since started a thread about two girls you have had recent scares with.

16 year olds don't need to be banging anyone. Stick with the abstinence Joker.

Idkmyname

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be the same way, and I was banging them so that's not the solution. I don't know I think with me it might have just been a phase or the media, as in seeing rock stars with so many different women all the time made me want that so I tried moving from girl to girl.

Idkmyname

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I think its because these girls don't have enough in common with you that makes you lose interest.

loving

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you need a ***** who keeps testing you and feeding you the anger that will eventually give you MPB genes and a heart attack.

Good luck with that.

Or you can just start acting the same way you do before you lose your mojo. Pretend she's someone else.

If you don't wanna shlep them anyway whats the point of causing attraction?