I have awful text game...

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
What the **** am I supposed to say to a ***** that just texts me hi... seriously... don't try too hard honey... I ignored her Saturday...she texts me hi again today... Im just gonna be like sup... cause obviously she doesn't give a **** lol.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bit more detail, I ran into this chick last saturday...made eye contact with her said hi and walked away as I was there for a reason... Later on as I was headed somewhere real fast she came out of the restroom saw me and walked up... said I'm single now, we'll flirt when you get back.. and Im just like whatever.. long story short we play some beer pong, bull**** and she is ready to leave. She walks up to me says "want my number?" I say sure, I almost forgot. Texted her mid week, tryin to get her out, she had to work. She refused counter offer so I just let it go.. I get the feeling she just want's a text buddy and the attention that comes with it.. Im not going to have some long ass text convo with her ass..

Today she sends another hi message and I just reply sup.

she replies what r u up to, I say gonna hang out with some friends at 8.
she replies cool I just made dinner, where are u goin... I just say his place.

She hasn't responded but I doubt she's getting the picture that I'm not playin those games.

And quite frankly I could give a **** if she does.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude that's easy! Just reply with a suggestion for a date. I usually text

"So you want to invite me over for a movie?"

Or something suggesting her "hi" has a lets hang out undertone

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah what he said above.

Esclate quickly, make her put up or shut up. Don't have a text convo.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to get this over IM a lot. It's like they're bored and they scrolling through their contacts for someone to entertain them, and once you start to engage in a convo they get what they wanted and they move on.

Unless it's someone I know isn't just out for attention I usually ignore. The problem comes in when a chick has a history of playing games and I want to bang her....

I like the "sup" reply. it's like a simple hi but it puts the ball back in their court without any wasted time or energy....:yes:

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup is sort of dismissal in tone, which is fine by me, if she's down I'm in if she's not I can find another if I even really want to. it's summer now, I'm back in the outdoors gettin rad. Rode by bike 60 miles today like a beast. I'm beat but it was awesome. I just recently purchased a year hosting plan and a couple domains be workin on a couple blog's and an internet marketing scheme. Plus my final class, a nutrition class...how perfect. Two years ago I was pushing 400 lbs np, I'm lookin to get down to 250, bout 280 now, mind you i'm 6'5 barrel chested giant dude. 250 would be pretty good, 240 would prolly be better though.

LongLostFriend

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had one of these yesterday:

Her: Hi
Me: what's up?
Her: nm
Her: Soooo.
Me: You out of bed yet?
Her: Yeah.
Her: sooooo
Me: Do you have something to share? You keep saying soooo.
Her: not really.
Her: I'm bored.
Me: I could tell.
Her : yeah

I wish I could have those ten minutes back.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best defense against girls texting vague messages is what I like to call "selective hearing" just assume she asked to do something, respond back with your interpretation with a question mark, for example:

Her: Hi
You: Sup
Her: nm you?
You: Did you just invite me over for dinner? Hmm ok but it better be tasty. I'm free tomorrow or Wednesday.
Her: haha ok Wednesday
Or
Her: lol/lol no/I didn't say that (anything else that's not in agreement)

If its any response like the latter then you know her motive to text was out of boredom and no amount of banter/text exchanges would have been worth it beyond that point.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A nice little update.. she sent another hello message I kinda ignored... then she invited me out for a walk..turns out she lives like 3 blocks away from me.. she's pretty cool, made out a bit talked a lot.. there should be no confusion as to why I am hanging around.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If somebody bugs me much I just shut the phone off and plug it up to charge. No irritations and a full charge, and a good excuse. My phone is old, it needs charged more frequently.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SO here's some more on this one...After an awesome party last weekend I got home and decided I would hit this girl up again...

Me: I just got back into town when are you free this week?
HB: U wanna hang out with me :)
Me: Yep
HB: That's cute (for some reason this response had me like wtf?)
Me: It's cool if you don't want to.
HB: I will

And I just left it at that.. I ****ing hate these goddamn phones...That was 4 days ago... I'm wondering if I should hit her up again....I mean it really is cool of she doesn't want too because I have others who do want to. But you know the drill, new girls are a blast.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HalfAddict said:
SO here's some more on this one...After an awesome party last weekend I got home and decided I would hit this girl up again...

Me: I just got back into town when are you free this week?
HB: U wanna hang out with me :)
Me: Yep
HB: That's cute (for some reason this response had me like wtf?)
Me: It's cool if you don't want to.
HB: I will

And I just left it at that.. I ****ing hate these goddamn phones...That was 4 days ago... I'm wondering if I should hit her up again....I mean it really is cool of she doesn't want too because I have others who
do want to. But you know the drill, new girls are a blast.
Man you came off a bit needy in that short exchange. You gave away all your power she now feels no sense of urgency to get with you and will basically keep you waiting until and if she's bored one day and you might get a text.

I never directly ask a girl to hang out through text, when I do it's by the example I gave before, selective hearing. Make it sound like she asked you. That way there's never a sense of rejection because you're playfully accusing her of wanting to see you.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of felt the same way afterwards. But of course by then it's too late..Guess I ****ed that one up... on to the next haha I definitely was not coming from a place of neediness. I'm just kinda straight forward. I just try to get face to face because I hate texting and I absolutely suck at it as you can clearly see. That and I figured it would be ok because of her blatant interest in literally forcing the interaction when I was ****ty drunk and the day 2. It's whatever, guess I'll just leave that number on the back burner.

I kinda knew it was over when she said "That's cute"