Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i have a great dilemma ...

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey,

lately i been thinking to change my job for some reason.
and to keep it for other.

here's the thing: i'm a security guard in trips working with schools from 6y/o to 18 y/o and tourist from 18 y/o to 25 y/o
the tourist is 4,5 month in a year, and schools is all the year.

anyway i'm the one with the gun, going behind everyone, and sure there's always a lot of people (more chick) around me, because, let's be honest, these trip are not really interesting when you're young. :)
and when i'm with tourist group, it's sex every night (i'm not bragging about, that's just the way it is with tourist)

long short story, it's a nice work, where i'm having fun, meeting people, the money is not the reason for me working there, because i'm getting a little bit more than the minimum and it depend on how much trip i'm doing per month.

the reason i'm hesitating if i should leave, is because these past 3 months, i worked only 10 days, due to the rain and snow, but even now when the sun comes out, i dont have a lot of trip, most of them will be between may and october.

even if i'm having fun, i still need money to pay my studies, and my night's out, or if i wanna have some fun with friend.

honestly, if i'm leaving, i can be a security guard somewhere else (where i'll work actually every day) and be payed better per hour and per month.

or i can work on a clothes shop or in a restaurant or similar jobs, and i'll be payed lower per hour, but more in the end of the month.

or i can do telemarketing and it's up to me !

the reason i'm asking this is not because i'm a dumb ass that need people to take decision for me.

i'm asking that because i need an external point of view, a more mature, and more experiment. besides, i'm always feeling free to talk here, because of the honesty of you guys, so be honest and you're free to say whatever you want if it contribute to the topic.

but in any way, this decision is up to me, and i'm gonna be the only one to take decision.

thx guys.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
For most jobs, the more fun it is, the less it pays. The less fun it is, the more it pays. The key is to find that optimum "sweet spot" where you make decent money, but still like the job. (Yes, there are people that own their own business and make great money AND love what they do. I'm not talking about that. I mean when you work for someone.)

It's fine to seek a higher paying job. While it might not be AS FUN as your current job, pick one that you will still enjoy somewhat or at least won't mind doing. There are few things worse that hating your job.

You could stay on your current job for the busy summer tourist season and find something new for the fall/autumn. I would do that, unless your money situation is tight and you need more income right away. In that case, start thinking about other jobs.

Then, it raises the question, should you stay with security work or do something new? This is just work to get you through school, so it isn't critical, UNLESS you are considering something related to what you are studying. All else being equal, I prefer to stay with what I'm good at and have experience with, rather than try completely new things. But I'm older and more conservative. At your age, you could do anything.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and when i'm with tourist group, it's sex every night (i'm not bragging about, that's just the way it is with tourist)

:up: :rockon:

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:

:up: :rockon:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjCwm4ryvYs
There is what the world thinks of security guards. Hot or Not?

Yeah, like every female dreams of getting it on with a security guard :crackup: . Being a security guard is what you do after Jack In The Box fires you. Security guard is even lower than TSA. Parents use security guards to scare their kids into doing well in school.

Most "cool" jobs pay a lot of money. S---- jobs are low paying. You don't think that some Cohen or Goldman who produces or directs Hollywood tv shows and sleeps with every 16 year old girl who he works with isn't having the time of his life? Please. You want a sh---y job? Then try being a security guard around a bunch of blue collar tourists who rejoice in laughing at you.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjCwm4ryvYs
There is what the world thinks of security guards. Hot or Not?

Yeah, like every female dreams of getting it on with a security guard :crackup: . Being a security guard is what you do after Jack In The Box fires you. Security guard is even lower than TSA. Parents use security guards to scare their kids into doing well in school.

Most "cool" jobs pay a lot of money. S---- jobs are low paying. You don't think that some Cohen or Goldman who produces or directs Hollywood tv shows and sleeps with every 16 year old girl who he works with isn't having the time of his life? Please. You want a sh---y job? Then try being a security guard around a bunch of blue collar tourists who rejoice in laughing at you.
You're missing the point. He's phucking TOURISTS. They will F a good looking foreign guy with a sexy accent. I think he's French if I'm recalling the correct post. The fact that he's a security guard makes her feel safe that he's not a psycho killer. I think it's great. It's not a career, just some extra money during school, plus some BENEFITS.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For most jobs, the more fun it is, the less it pays. The less fun it is, the more it pays. The key is to find that optimum "sweet spot" where you make decent money, but still like the job. (Yes, there are people that own their own business and make great money AND love what they do. I'm not talking about that. I mean when you work for someone.)

It's fine to seek a higher paying job. While it might not be AS FUN as your current job, pick one that you will still enjoy somewhat or at least won't mind doing. There are few things worse that hating your job.

You could stay on your current job for the busy summer tourist season and find something new for the fall/autumn. I would do that, unless your money situation is tight and you need more income right away. In that case, start thinking about other jobs.

Then, it raises the question, should you stay with security work or do something new? This is just work to get you through school, so it isn't critical, UNLESS you are considering something related to what you are studying. All else being equal, I prefer to stay with what I'm good at and have experience with, rather than try completely new things. But I'm older and more conservative. At your age, you could do anything.
you probably right !

i started to work as a pizza delivery man and working at the pizzeria when i dont have deliveries, so i'm less a security guard, i'm waiting until the summer to work with tourist, but for the schools, i'm less available, because de pizza pay me better.

do you have some advice for me. how to get more tips, or how to have some fun with clients (or sex) ??

Bible_belt, thx for supporting me ! ;p

Yeah, like every female dreams of getting it on with a security guard . Being a security guard is what you do after Jack In The Box fires you. Security guard is even lower than TSA. Parents use security guards to scare their kids into doing well in school.

why are soldier having sex, or chicks find them attractive ?!
it's not rumors i've heard, i actually was in the army.

BTW, Mike32ct, i'm more than just french, i'm Caribbean ! :)

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMale said:
you probably right !

i started to work as a pizza delivery man and working at the pizzeria when i dont have deliveries, so i'm less a security guard, i'm waiting until the summer to work with tourist, but for the schools, i'm less available, because de pizza pay me better.

do you have some advice for me. how to get more tips, or how to have some fun with clients (or sex) ??

Bible_belt, thx for supporting me ! ;p

why are soldier having sex, or chicks find them attractive ?!
it's not rumors i've heard, i actually was in the army.

Brave, masculine, alpha, athletic. Soldiers are very attractive to women.

BTW, Mike32ct, i'm more than just french, i'm Caribbean ! :)
A Caribbean Frenchman who meets lots of tourists? You don't need our help :).

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for tourist i dont
for pizzeria i actually do need your help ;p

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i know Mike. :)

anyway, right now i think it's a pretty good job on the pizzeria, even if im not getting a big salary, but i can be promoted, so i'll get a bit more money, than i'll get promoted again and have some more etc.
besides i have nice schedule: from 12pm to 00am sometimes i'm finishing sooner than 00am.

my boss proposed to me to work with the objective to become his associate (google translate said, combines), getting 25% of all the money the pizza did in one month and that can be in 2 years, in addition to get money for the hours i'm working.

long short story, it could be interesting to have a big salary in the end of the month, but i do need to study, i dont want to be a pizza worker for all my life.

so in one hand i can get money but loose some times until i'll start to study psychology (right now i'm studying NLP for 3 years, i have 1 year and a half left), or in other hand, i can just work for some month, get promoted at a certain point and then quite but i'll not get a lot of money from it.

i see you coming, 'the question is, do you need money or not ?!'
my answer will be, its not an urge right now, but im planing save some money for later in my life (car, house, family, vacations etc.) and i really think that starting in a young age, could be a plus.

what's your opinion ?