Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I guess I just wait for her now..

GameTime76

Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday night I went out to the club solo and met this girl towards the end of the night. I moved in for the kiss we start making out and dancing and just having a good time. She threw a couple sh!t tests at me but passed those quickly. I told her I want to get to know her more and tried to seal the deal for the end of the night. She says she isnt that type of girl but, if I'm "serious" about getting to know her to call her tomorrow and gave me her number.

Saturday comes and I gave her a call, she didnt answer so I left a message. I only left a message cause she didnt have my number so I wanted to let her know its me. Hour later she calls back but I was busy. Then, she calls back again a lil later so I answered. I asked how she was doing and she starts blabbing about her day and asks what I'm doing tonight. I said well, I might be hanging out with the guys tonight but, this Tuesday I was thinking about going to (bowling alley; they got aracde games, pool tables and ect.) she accepted but told me to call her back if I wasnt doing anything that night.

Now today comes... She told me she got off work at 7 the last time I talked to her so I called her a little bit ago to get directions to her place and a time that she would be ready. Well, she got a respitory infenction from her roommates kid and cant go out. I can tell by her voice that she isnt making a excuse; she sounded like sh!t. She said she was looking forward to going out with me tonight and wanted to do something this weekend. I said its not a problem and just give me a call when you feel better.

So, I guess I just wait for her to call me this weeked? And if she doesnt.. should I make an effort to call her after the weekend to see how she is feeling or just move on?

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
wait for the call. Do nothing.

It's in her court.

I think you already know this.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys might tell you to wait. I say if she's receptive at first, but has to cancel, might as well give her another chance. If she screws that up, then you know what to do. Call her. See what happens. I don't think one call is going to destroy your "frame" with this chick (or whatever buzz word we use).

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn she wanted to fvck saturday. This one looks like the bar/club slut. Forget bowling alley call her friday and take her to a bar/lounge. Alcohol buddy alcohol. Any girl that makesout at club with a random guy isn't relationship material so don't try to make this h0e into a housewife.

GameTime76

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, its Sunday and havent heard back from her yet. I'm starting to think her being sick was just an excuse. Though it kind of confuses me... If it was an excuse then why would she still seemed interested?

Says she's sick but was looking forward to going out that night and wanted to do something this weekend. So where you at b!tch? lol

Anyways I'll just move on to the next girl.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GameTime76 said:
Well, its Sunday and havent heard back from her yet. I'm starting to think her being sick was just an excuse. Though it kind of confuses me... If it was an excuse then why would she still seemed interested?

Says she's sick but was looking forward to going out that night and wanted to do something this weekend. So where you at b!tch? lol

Anyways I'll just move on to the next girl.
Don't do anything stupid like that. You cannot expect her to call you, YOU have to be prepared to always lead.

She seemed interested, so try again. You have nothing to lose and the girl to gain.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her. What have you got to lose? 15 seconds hearing a tone on the phone?
C'mon dawg, sometimes you guys play hard to get yourselves. These chicks are in demand, if you don't call, someone else will.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
Call her. What have you got to lose? 15 seconds hearing a tone on the phone?
C'mon dawg, sometimes you guys play hard to get yourselves. These chicks are in demand, if you don't call, someone else will.
Yeah. That's what I told him earlier.

Sometimes these guys worry too much about losing their "frame".

He could have called her on Wednesday, then either she responds or she doesnt, and then he either has a date or he knows for certain that she's a flake. Now it's a mystery.

When a girl is continuously rejecting dates, I'll tell guys to drop her. But if it's a one time thing, then you gotta try one more time.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:
Yeah. That's what I told him earlier.

Sometimes these guys worry too much about losing their "frame".

He could have called her on Wednesday, then either she responds or she doesnt, and then he either has a date or he knows for certain that she's a flake. Now it's a mystery.

When a girl is continuously rejecting dates, I'll tell guys to drop her. But if it's a one time thing, then you gotta try one more time.
+1 Rep. for this ^^^