Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I feel ****ed by life

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to feel really happy, I was good at my sport and trained hours each day, I had a pretty and nice girlfriend the last three years and I studyed at a nearby university. Then I decided I wanted to study medicine, which is only possible for me to do in Italy, so I went, the plan was for my girl to come after me after some months. This was not an unusual plan, we were very close and I thought it was in both of our interests. I really loved her and thought she felt the same. She was my first real gf and we were both still virgins, we never did have intercourse in all that time becuase she never felt ready. That means Im still a virgin and have no experience with sex. Turns out she dumped me just like that and immediatly moved on to another guy, this completly fuvked me up, it hurt my pride and my self esteem is just shattered ever since. Ive lost almost all progress of my sport and even though Im catching up again it just feels ****ty. All this makes me really depressed and just cant concentrate on studying anymore. I feel like a ****ing shadow of myself from a year ago, I feel like I cant get anything right and the bitterness makes me treat everybody, especially women, like a damn *******, which doesnt get me anywhere. I dont know, Ive though and thought but I have no idea what I should do. It also shatters my self worth that I, always having considered myself a strong person, gets completly destroyed by **** like this.

Last edited:

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you're in a holiday. Rest, rest, rest. Read about the DJ way again. And again and again.

God rested the 7venth day you know (or so they say).

Flow

Reaction score
I hear what your saying. But man, put this sh!t in perspective - your not on your deathbed, your young and healthy with your future ahead of you. Suck it up and get on with things.