Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I feel bad about this -

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen, a few weeks ago I was surfing on the net and, on a whim, I joined one of those agony forum sites for the lost and lonely.
You know the type - kind of like Loveshack.org . Full of milktoast chumps and lots of "strong independent women" who for some strange reason cannot get a "good man" .
Anyways, I replied to a few posts written by some of the guys . I amped up the tone and content of my replies - I gave 'em classic SS type answers without the expletives.

Yep, I received the usual and predictable combative and dismissive reactions from the the "strong independent women" who seem to be pissed that I was posting on "their" patch.
Most of the guys were so far buried in the Matrix that my words did not penetrate in the slightest. Two guys showed some promise, however their reactions to me were still polite but guarded (strong independent women were watching I guess )

Then a strange thing happened.
I started to get PM's from some of the other women and they made it clear that they wanted to be my "friend" ...Currently I have two women writing to me from the USA, one from Canada and another from Italy who is on a world search for Mr RIght . I have two firm invitations from two of them to do a "house call" the next time I am in Nth America.

Oh, and some feminist wacko keeps writing me telling me over and over that she does not agree with anything I write, but that I "amuse" her nonetheless.
So right now I am having some fun with my new Nth American 'penpals' as well as seeing my regular local women .

However I am a strong believer in International harmony and co-operation so, in the interests of trans Pacific cohesion I am going to give you'all one of our local gals. I have three of yours, so fair is fair , right ? I found her on Match and she is a winner - so do a Name search for "Realitykte " and make a good friend. Errr, she might be a little 'too much' for the faint hearted among you.

Bon appetit, good buddies.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Milquetoast. haha... milk toast! Part of a complete breakfast.

I did this same sort of thing on the pof forums. Lots of women and guys sending me private msgs agreeing with me, some women wondering why a guy so young is so "wise," and everyone else roasting me in the threads.

My profile was written very well. Lots of older people were looking at my profile all of a sudden. I have a suspicion they wanted to use my profile in order to attack me but really couldn't find anything to do so. hee hee.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, I received the usual and predictable combative and dismissive reactions from the the "strong independent women" who seem to be pissed that I was posting on "their" patch.
What did you say specifically that pissed them off?

Is this a dating website for singles, or just a basic message board?

You probably got a positive reaction by PM because you were standing up for your convictions. Even women will respect that sometimes.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zeek, the site was an advice message board/ forum, not a dating site.

My posts were mainly centered around the value and importance of men implementing the "2 strike rule' and the wisdom of guys believing that "Only her actions, not her words...etc" .

The women's reactions were either stunned silence, or meandering illogical protests based on their annoyance that I challenged their cherished beliefs.
Unsurpisingly, most of the hard charging women gave predicable feminist responses to confused males posters who were having difficulty with dating.
Those response were mostly along the lines of directing men to live with low interest from women, tolerate flakey behavior and generally giving women endless "second" chances...
"Understanding women's ways " rather that taking firm action is the underlying theme of the forum.
There is a lot of the usual "women good/man stupid" dogma, but is is sugar coated for public consumption.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like you got some girls in love with you my Aussie friend. Tell them to buy you the ticket and you will meet them in the States when you get a chance.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Looks like you got some girls in love with you my Aussie friend. Tell them to buy you the ticket and you will meet them in the States when you get a chance.
Now that's a plan :up:

Wow, and these women are getting all "personal" . WTF?

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:

I'm curious. Can you drop us the link or a hint to the site?

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Gentlemen, a few weeks ago I was surfing on the net and, on a whim, I joined one of those agony forum sites for the lost and lonely.
You know the type - kind of like Loveshack.org . Full of milktoast chumps and lots of "strong independent women" who for some strange reason cannot get a "good man" .
Anyways, I replied to a few posts written by some of the guys . I amped up the tone and content of my replies - I gave 'em classic SS type answers without the expletives.

Most of the guys were so far buried in the Matrix that my words did not penetrate in the slightest. Two guys showed some promise, however their reactions to me were still polite but guarded (strong independent women were watching I guess )

Then a strange thing happened.
I started to get PM's from some of the other women and they made it clear that they wanted to be my "friend" ...Currently I have two women writing to me from the USA, one from Canada and another from Italy who is on a world search for Mr RIght . I have two firm invitations from two of them to do a "house call" the next time I am in Nth America.

Oh, and some feminist wacko keeps writing me telling me over and over that she does not agree with anything I write, but that I "amuse" her nonetheless.
So right now I am having some fun with my new Nth American 'penpals' as well as seeing my regular local women .

However I am a strong believer in International harmony and co-operation so, in the interests of trans Pacific cohesion I am going to give you'all one of our local gals. I have three of yours, so fair is fair , right ? I found her on Match and she is a winner - so do a Name search for "Realitykte " and make a good friend. Errr, she might be a little 'too much' for the faint hearted among you.

Bon appetit, good buddies.

Hmmm I'm curious now. Got a link or a hint to the site you posted at?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was waiting for you buzzards to ask that. Go find your own...that site is mine...and the chicks too. I worked 'em , I gamed 'em and I am gonna paddle over there and "bleep" 'em too . :crackup:

Did you check out "Realitykte" on Match ? Now there is a real woman.

Aww, maybe I will let you take a peek in about a week or two...:D :D :D

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really have to moderate yourself on Love Shack. Even the most innocuous, well delivered point of view that conflicts with the Matrix-think will get you banned. I tried to take the Tomassi evangelism there on several occasions and got banned. Kind of a shame since there are people who're "searching" for the truth there, but all they get is feminized matrix advice.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:

Yea well, after you come over to the US and get some mud for your turtle, you'd better stop by my place for beers jophil.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really have to moderate yourself on Love Shack. Even the most innocuous, well delivered point of view that conflicts with the Matrix-think will get you banned.
Banned!? No offense to you, Rollo, but this is why I'm not fond of moderated boards. Seems like once the discussion gets really interesting, or if you try to tell certain kinds of truths, in comes the moderator to kick everybody out of the pool.

On one hand, the moderating is nice so that we don't have to deal with spam or abuse. But I would take the bad with the good to have real free speech. As Jesse Ventura says, if it's a choice between being safe and having my freedoms, I'll keep my freedoms.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that all depends upon the forum rules. If I kill a thread the automatic response is that I must've somehow disagreed with the opinions expressed in it, but honestly I've never killed a thread for any other reason than it expressly violated forum rules or was devolving into a flame war. Even a flame war I'll only lock the thread, not delete it.

The problem with Love Shack is that they'll ban you FOR promoting anything counter to the feminized interpretations of any topic. The admins there are no better than the sycophantic beta males desperately trying to identify with the female members there, so anything considered challenging to the feminized group-think is dismissed as flame baiting or offensive to other members.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that all depends upon the forum rules. If I kill a thread the automatic response is that I must've somehow disagreed with the opinions expressed in it, but honestly I've never killed a thread for any other reason than it expressly violated forum rules or was devolving into a flame war. Even a flame war I'll only lock the thread, not delete it.
Well, I wasn't talking specifically about this forum, just moderated boards in general. I really don't have too many complaints about this board, and I know that when you step in you are following forum rules and not your own opinionss.

The problem with Love Shack is that they'll ban you FOR promoting anything counter to the feminized interpretations of any topic.
That is far more disturbing, and I've definitely run into those types of forums. It does seem that the more feminized boards are especially quick to shut down any counter opinions. Easier to just cut you off than have to confront a different point of view, I suppose.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
I think that all depends upon the forum rules. If I kill a thread the automatic response is that I must've somehow disagreed with the opinions expressed in it, but honestly I've never killed a thread for any other reason than it expressly violated forum rules or was devolving into a flame war.

My understanding of most forum's Terms of Service Agreement is that typically one of their rules is "thy shalt not disagree with a moderator."

That one little rule will always doom a discussion to mire itself in one single incestuous thought process. Without allowing disagreement, there can be no real discussion.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
You really have to moderate yourself on Love Shack. Even the most innocuous, well delivered point of view that conflicts with the Matrix-think will get you banned. I tried to take the Tomassi evangelism there on several occasions and got banned. Kind of a shame since there are people who're "searching" for the truth there, but all they get is feminized matrix advice.
God that's true. I made a post in the "second chances" forum regarding moving on after an ex tells you she doesn't love you and is f*cking someone else. I suggested not wasting your time waiting for someone who doesn't feel the same way you do. I had a lot of the guys agree with me.

They deleted the topic. I mean Jesus Christ. You delete a topic about telling people to have a life of their own after being burned??

The hell...

Oh, then I got banned after I told a chick that even if her vagina tasted like pumpkin pie I still wouldn't date her if she was over 35.

I mean it was kind of a compliment. I assumed that her vagina might taste good.

Was that so wrong?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
God that's true. I made a post in the "second chances" forum regarding moving on after an ex tells you she doesn't love you and is f*cking someone else. I suggested not wasting your time waiting for someone who doesn't feel the same way you do. I had a lot of the guys agree with me.

They deleted the topic.
WTF?

Oh, then I got banned after I told a chick that even if her vagina tasted like pumpkin pie I still wouldn't date her if she was over 35.

I mean it was kind of a compliment. I assumed that her vagina might taste good.
If you weren't banned for obscenity, I suppose you were banned for not believing that ALL vagina tasted like pumpkin pie. You have to toe the company line there I guess.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
That is far more disturbing, and I've definitely run into those types of forums. It does seem that the more feminized boards are especially quick to shut down any counter opinions. Easier to just cut you off than have to confront a different point of view, I suppose.
I don't think it's so much a differing opinion always, but the contents of the message and how it's misinterpreted. You say a man should take charge and they read it as "chain the woman to the stove." People really have no sense of middle ground. Everything's gotta be extreme.

Then there's how people usually present their "differing opinion." It seems to me on message boards the person who goes against the grain is usually pretty belligerent and goes about it with an air of superiority talking down to the little peons, and people naturally reject anything they have to say.

People also have issue with the difference between disagreeing with an opinion based on its merits and disagreeing with an opinion based on plain just not wanting it to be true. If you were a fat chick, which would you PREFER: "Men are conditioned against fat chicks by the media (damn the media!!!) and are subject to unrealistic standards" or "men are genetically programmed to think fat chicks are ugly." It's hard to argue something when people are strongly emotionally invested in you being wrong.