Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i dump her but i want her back

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So here the setup i took her out first date dinner and movie went well. She call me back the next day saying she enjoy herself, so i promptly set up the next date by going bowling and dinner. At this dinner she did alot talking bout her family and ****. after that we kiss it was cool. Then we went out clubbing in which she did the wet t-shirt contest she has big natural double d's, i was happy. Took her back her place and bang her. Well that in the first month. pretty i got what i wanted pretty easily and fast. the first date was like 50 bucks and restuarant for the second one was wing night for 39 cents so i didn't go crazy on spending. oh im 21 and she 26 if that makes difference in this matter.

Now this where i **** up i got emotional i was like where do i stand in this relationship she said we just play it by ear me thinking i guess she still hung up over her ex almost fianace so i didn't bring up again.

My next screw up was that i was texting/calling her than she was calling me.
Then when i ask her out to go again. " amazing it was a friends birthday sorry i had to reschelude. was really her friend friend some girl she met in class but i was like cool. Or when text her lets say three times she text back 1 messages at end of nite with some crap.

now we first dated it was in december she didn't have any family here, so i gave her small gift for christmas. wasn't no nice guy **** kinda felt pitty whatever. Then valentine day she was supposely to busy see me. So that right there was the hint i needed to say bye.

Another problem with this situation is she claim to busy in third months in dating scene i shouldn't have put up with this ****. Definatly since she doesn't have a job and just going school ill be damn if your that busy.

So after valentine day i broke up with her.I didn't wanted do it on valentine day because i didn't want be total jackass. But i got sick of the confusion cause actually like her personalities and obvious her look to consider this girl girlfriend material. So when i broke up with i was like look you dont have worry about me calling no more you keep your time to yourself.

She was surpise when i did this saying i told you that i was interested but me back old player self was thinking your words dont match action, so they are worthless to me. didn't say it but thought it. then she said i told you could pick day when i said i was going out with my friend and told her no you choose the date because i already invested my time coming to see you on this day. She saw that me rejecting her, no i just want her put some effort in this ****. then during the break up convo she was like maybe i don't have much time put in to this realtionship so we can be friends. I promptly said no we can't be friends. i like you too much. now this whole time we weren't exclusive but we acted like we were.

I guess if i just wanted fwb i could easily had it. But in this rare instance i was looking for something more. when i realize my **** i broke off with her.

But know im thinking you know what maybe i can get back with her. and just be friends benefits and not worrying about realtionship aspect of it.

And finally my question is after breaking up with her, how do i get her back on my team, i need my kobe back on my squad cuz the other broads are slackin.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Your english is horrible
2. This girl is only good for a fvck. What would possess you to see her "exclusvely"

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah my grammers sucks ass at time. Well the ****ing is what i got out of it. But actually had common interest with this woman which made like her more than i should have i guess. But im trying get her back so i can have that ***** back on rotation cause im missing those titties.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about her. She treated you like sh&t. Remember you are the PRIZE. Act like it and walk away.