I don't think I don't deserve that girl

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody has some criters. It can be height, weight or something like that. I can't blame anyone for this.
So for example I liked a woman but she has a unique physique. I was good but I had some injuries so now I gained a lot.
Now I don't think I deserve that woman.
Or I see different woman. She is so beatiful but I feel like I'm an avarage man but she is so beatiful so I don't deserve her.

Not just about girls. I see a man that is so handsome and has good physique, I think like he is better than me.
I see too many girls with ugly or fat guys. I don't know how but If I see a girl that I think she is better than me, I seel like "I should do something extra, I should be funnier, I should speak too much to impress her" so They see me so needy.

How can I fix this? I'm going to gym but I can't like or love myself.
It's like inferiority complex

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its head trash - you deserve nothing but what you want in life - if you are american there is nothing stopping you. find what make u happy, find what that costs, get your $$ and your health right and the rest will follow

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit comparing yourself to others in a negative manner. Internally, you do not have a single fvcking clue what is going on behind closed doors. That girl could be a mental hot mess or cheating on that fat guy she is with? That Chad with a good physique could be an awkward insecure fvck up behind closed doors. I made a topic about my encounter with one that I will link in this post. The sooner you stop comparing yourself to others, the sooner you can rebuild your mental foundation.

(291) My interactions with a Chad and why game matters | SoSuave Discussion Forum

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its head trash - you deserve nothing but what you want in life - if you are american there is nothing stopping you. find what make u happy, find what that costs, get your $$ and your health right and the rest will follow
Quit comparing yourself to others in a negative manner. Internally, you do not have a single fvcking clue what is going on behind closed doors. That girl could be a mental hot mess or cheating on that fat guy she is with? That Chad with a good physique could be an awkward insecure fvck up behind closed doors. I made a topic about my encounter with one that I will link in this post. The sooner you stop comparing yourself to others, the sooner you can rebuild your mental foundation.

(291) My interactions with a Chad and why game matters | SoSuave Discussion Forum
Guys I know What should I do but I don't know how to do it.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me about yourself first(job, status, hobbies,etc) and what brought you to this site?
I'm med student in a small Town In Turkey.
First year of University I wasn't know anything about women and I wasn't have much confidence so I tried too much girl from Instagram. But some of them was from my class and People started to call me like "He tries every girl and get rejected"
They started to keep distance with me.

In these times I noticed Iam too bad at sociality, too bad with girls..
Also I was in a deep depression(I gained 45 kgs. and still on a diet now :D). I was feeling lost. Then I saw some videos about girls.
I read books, forums, Watched videos. I look for masculanity and redpill(I don't accept everything about them like plate theory)
Now I think I know more about women but I can't still find a women so I feel inadequate.
I don't know what to do.
Actually In real life you can't know me like that. I'm doing sports, started to playing piano also I'm studying I will be a doctor.
But in me I feel too lonely. I have 2 close friends but Other than them, I don't have many friends.
I just go out with them.
Living in a small city also has an effect on this, but as a result, I feel inadequate. I can't find new people to meet.

I had days where I masturbated 6 times a day... I think this explains everything.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm med student in a small Town In Turkey.
First year of University I wasn't know anything about women and I wasn't have much confidence so I tried too much girl from Instagram. But some of them was from my class and People started to call me like "He tries every girl and get rejected"
They started to keep distance with me.

In these times I noticed Iam too bad at sociality, too bad with girls..
Also I was in a deep depression(I gained 45 kgs. and still on a diet now :D). I was feeling lost. Then I saw some videos about girls.
I read books, forums, Watched videos. I look for masculanity and redpill(I don't accept everything about them like plate theory)
Now I think I know more about women but I can't still find a women so I feel inadequate.
I don't know what to do.
Actually In real life you can't know me like that. I'm doing sports, started to playing piano also I'm studying I will be a doctor.
But in me I feel too lonely. I have 2 close friends but Other than them, I don't have many friends.
I just go out with them.
Living in a small city also has an effect on this, but as a result, I feel inadequate. I can't find new people to meet.

I had days where I masturbated 6 times a day... I think this explains everything.
You need to focus on becoming a doctor first and foremost. You have no business spending extra energy chasing tail on the streets. Still continue to pursue hobbies and find any social event to get involved in because there might be women there to connect with. Idk if Turkey has this, but go to a strip club or do "whatever" once in a while to scratch the itch.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to focus on becoming a doctor first and foremost. You have no business spending extra energy chasing tail on the streets. Still continue to pursue hobbies and find any social event to get involved in because there might be women there to connect with. Idk if Turkey has this, but go to a strip club or do "whatever" once in a while to scratch the itch.
Normally we are like every other country from Europea. Same with USA.
But as I say I'm in a small town so There is just Cafes. Not other things. I looked for University clubs but I couldn't find anything for me.
I love this places but It is **** for sociality. All of my classmates go any other city when it is holiday but I'm living here for years, My family lives here too so I always here :D
Just masturbating..
But sometimes It's too much like 5-6 a day.
It's too bad for me, Probably I will have problems When I'm become with a partner but I don't know what to do.
Somedays I notice I don't wanna someone(If someone comes and tells me that she loves me I will probably reject) but Sometimes I really feel lonely.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally we are like every other country from Europea. Same with USA.
But as I say I'm in a small town so There is just Cafes. Not other things. I looked for University clubs but I couldn't find anything for me.
I love this places but It is **** for sociality. All of my classmates go any other city when it is holiday but I'm living here for years, My family lives here too so I always here :D
Just masturbating..
But sometimes It's too much like 5-6 a day.
It's too bad for me, Probably I will have problems When I'm become with a partner but I don't know what to do.
Somedays I notice I don't wanna someone(If someone comes and tells me that she loves me I will probably reject) but Sometimes I really feel lonely.
You have to make do with what you have. People rot in shvt holes their whole life for nothing. You are just temporarily in this cesspit, so you can become a Doctor lol. It is only temporary!

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to make do with what you have. People rot in shvt holes their whole life for nothing. You are just temporarily in this cesspit, so you can become a Doctor lol. It is only temporary!
Yes but I feel like "I fell so far behind other people."

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's mostly in your own mind, not in reality. As a doctor you will be in a far better position than 80% of people moving forward at least.
Actually I know. But It's about sociality. Nowadays We are in a bad economic situation in Turkey.
For Example Minimum Wage is 550 dollar(If you are cashier for example) and If you are a teacher you earn about 1200 dollar.
And If you live in Center of Istanbul, A small apartment is minimum 400-500 dollar.
You know Tesla Mpdel Y right? A teacher earns 1200 dollar per month and Car is approximately 80.000 dollar
Probably %60-70 of people live this lives.
So as a doctor I will be forward Is we are looking financial.(Even though we sometimes see news about violence against doctors, we have the chance to learn a different language and go abroad. Or at least I can defend myself :D)
But When I Look about socializing, I feel toooo behind. I didn't get in relationship with a women but probably someone fcks every other day. Or find a beatiful woman to marry.
My father married in his 25 and When I finish school to go a big city, I will be 25 :D

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Actually I know. But It's about sociality. Nowadays We are in a bad economic situation in Turkey.
For Example Minimum Wage is 550 dollar(If you are cashier for example) and If you are a teacher you earn about 1200 dollar.
And If you live in Center of Istanbul, A small apartment is minimum 400-500 dollar.
You know Tesla Mpdel Y right? A teacher earns 1200 dollar per month and Car is approximately 80.000 dollar
Probably %60-70 of people live this lives.
So as a doctor I will be forward Is we are looking financial.(Even though we sometimes see news about violence against doctors, we have the chance to learn a different language and go abroad. Or at least I can defend myself :D)
But When I Look about socializing, I feel toooo behind. I didn't get in relationship with a women but probably someone fcks every other day. Or find a beatiful woman to marry.
My father married in his 25 and When I finish school to go a big city, I will be 25 :D
Turk Musunuz?

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually Someone said me Its allowed to write Just English in forum but You are moderator so It is not a problem right? :D