Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I can't walk

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I fked up my ankle over the weekend and I'm stuck at home sitting on my ass, can't drive my manual shift car, I have to crawl up and down the stairs, last night i had to piss in a bottle because I couldn't hop to the bathroom, then I dropped my piss bottle on the floor and had to throw baking sodaa on it to keep it from stinking. fk this + I have what feels like the flu. This is my best week ever.

:down:

thanks for listening

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you dropped the piss bottle. Once i was driving from CT to VT and I had to pee real bad so i went in my soda can. I picked up a friend halfway and let him drive so i went to nap inthe back. I woke up and he had run off the road cuz he got thirsty :p

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Skel said:
lol you dropped the piss bottle. Once i was driving from CT to VT and I had to pee real bad so i went in my soda can. I picked up a friend halfway and let him drive so i went to nap inthe back. I woke up and he had run off the road cuz he got thirsty :p
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

i'm going to piss on myself because it hurts too much to run to the bathroom

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, you can shift your car without using the clutch, you do know this right?

You do have to use it at the stops, but if you are familiar with the shift points and gear/rpm overlaps, you can usually just pull it out of gear when the pressure is off/decellerating and it will drop into the higher gear when the RPM's are right.

Try it if you never have: it saves wear-and-tear on your clutch, and in your case, wear-and-tear on your ankle.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Vulpine said:

You do have to use it at the stops, but if you are familiar with the shift points and gear/rpm overlaps, you can usually just pull it out of gear when the pressure is off/decellerating and it will drop into the higher gear when the RPM's are right.

Try it if you never have: it saves wear-and-tear on your clutch, and in your case, wear-and-tear on your ankle.

I've tried that before, but i'm not that good at it. 1st--2nd is easy without the clutch, but i have trouble shifting from 2-3, 3-4, 4-5, but fk it i'm going to chill out and watch the view and the young and the restless like a fat house wife.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try running out those taller gears further (higher RPM), that way you'll have more overlap. And don't try to force it into the next gear, instead, hold a bit of pressure against the next gear and when the RPM's are right, it will drop right in.

Enjoy your couch surfing. Make sure you have little dog perched on the armrest and bucket of bon-bons handy!

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I feel so fking useless sitting here all day. I need some sleeping pills so that I can sleep through the day. TV is so boring...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man that dont sound to good, i thought this was a joke once oyu said you dropped the bottle, but then i saw it was you posting.

Why dont you go to the doctor, get cruches maybe? I have hurt my ankle before ot much to walk but with in 2-3 days its not too painfull to limp. If its not getting better you probably have some more serious damage and should get it checked out.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel ya man. I've had a couple of ankle injury's due my skateboarding. Stick to keeping it fit and exercise it when the swelling starts to decrease. Remember. As long as it doesn't hurt you can do anything with it that you want (you may feel it, but it shouldn't hurt).
Find some good recovery exercises.
My ankles got stronger after injury's and they heal faster too (I used to have a recovery time of 2 months after a good tweak of my ankle, now that time has decreased to 1-3 weeks), so you shouldn't see this as a really bad thing.

PS: Don't get crutches. Just hop around with al the energy you have and use your arms more. It'll strengthen those too.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:

But it is bad on the gears if you don't do it smoothly enough.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't eat all day yesterday because I didn't feel like hopping around the house. My gf finally came over and babied me, so all is well. I watched 12 hours of tv that included everything from 'bring it on' to '3 moons over mumsfield.' I feel a little less useless today and haven't watched any tv. I wonder if my chair locked grandmother feels like I do????

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey SM, I used to be a rehab engineer in a former life, helped lots of people driving that don't even have legs.

For you, you can use a baseball bat to use the clutch with in your left hand (if you are American). Cut it to the right length if you have to. Oh, if you have to cut it, "borrow" sombody elses. Oops..

OH, also, you can duct-tape the end of the bat to th clutch. Sh*t, its even legal, believe it or not.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
grinder said:
Hey SM, I used to be a rehab engineer in a former life, helped lots of people driving that don't even have legs.

For you, you can use a baseball bat to use the clutch with in your left hand (if you are American). Cut it to the right length if you have to. Oh, if you have to cut it, "borrow" sombody elses. Oops..

OH, also, you can duct-tape the end of the bat to th clutch. Sh*t, its even legal, believe it or not.
I might have to try the whole baseball bat duct taped to the clutch thing... thanks.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
I might have to try the whole baseball bat duct taped to the clutch thing... thanks.
Just realise that your using both hands to shift. Which means no wheel control for the shift time.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Brian20o2 said:
Just realise that your using both hands to shift. Which means no wheel control for the shift time.
Maybe grinder is trying to kill me?

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Brian20o2 said:
If only you had a third hand like I have a third leg :D
I have a third thumb, that is what my girl calls it...:crazy:

hi2u

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't do much shifting without the clutch (only when your foot is bad). This can lead to premature failure of the synchronizers in the transmission.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, there are people right this minute driving down the interstate controlling their entire HUGE van with nothing more than a little tiny joy-stick. No sh*t.

People with MS (multiple schlorosis) and can't use their legs well, use their cane's to shift all the time. This is their reality, all the time.

You know what the "real" Dj's will say though (and this is mean): "Bitach, if your half the pimp you say your are then your b*tches are wiping your ass and bringing your supper...just lay there and let them suplicate to you...".

"Ohhhh pisss girllll....."

Tolja it was mean.