Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I can't approach...

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Fvck it... A lot of shlt already happened to me... I don't care anymore what happens to me. I'd just approach that woman and say hi..."

J2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I went out last night and you need to realize what I saw and what everyone is saying. No matter how good you look, YOU have to approach, the girls won't. The three best looking guys in the place last night looked like they were out to have fun and looked like they were having a great time. Even though they were good looking and having fun, they still didn't have girls go up to them and talk.

Reaction score
Quick tip for you that has always worked for me:

I was once very shy as I had a confidence-stunted growth (funny name), and hence I had a problem approaching ladies.

I solved my problem with this:
Just say to yourself (dont replace 'you' with 'I') 'you do it now, or you'll never do it'. You'll probably do it; you're telling yourself that you'll be a failure if you bunk out of it. You'll get two things out of this; i)you'll feel super-confident walking away from a really great chat you've just had with an SuHB ii)you've just had a great chat with her, you're welcome to chat to her whenever you like; you have some form of a future with her [instead of just eye-buddies].

When you wake up in the morning, remind yourself of two brilliant things (do not replace 'You' with 'I'); "you are living your life really brilliantly", "You are living for the moment!"

You're living for today. You don't have long to live.

In a few years you will be dead! Tomorrow you will wake up and say Hi to every hottie you like; chances are she will initiate conversation after the initial fluff talk.

Shiraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DankNuggs
Before you say you 'can't' do something...realize if you never approach any girls, the rest of your life will be spent alone...The girls you get with will be the ones that approach YOU, they will be of considerably less quality than what you could've had...Your relationships will be unfulfilling, knowing that you never gave your best chance to go after what YOU WANT....
thats some really good advice..

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by playa in trainin'
huh? what do you mean exactly?
I kinda do ALOT of alpha stuff and do ALOT of ec...that way girls always either say something to me or look at me when there near me.

Then all i say is "HI"

Or i'll pull using the dancefloor

relentless

Reaction score
Dude, you obviously run into these women on a regular basis. One of them you've already had a conversation with. There's absolutely nothing wrong with you saying, "Hi". In fact, its kind of weird that you never do. These chicks are probably wondering why you never say anything to them. Next time you see one of the ones you've never talked to just say, "Hi", I see you here all the time what's your name? To the one you talked to before, say whatever comes to mind, you already sort of know her. Don't worry about messing up.There's to many women in the world to worry about one.

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by relentless
Dude, you obviously run into these women on a regular basis. One of them you've already had a conversation with. There's absolutely nothing wrong with you saying, "Hi". In fact, its kind of weird that you never do. These chicks are probably wondering why you never say anything to them. Next time you see one of the ones you've never talked to just say, "Hi", I see you here all the time what's your name? To the one you talked to before, say whatever comes to mind, you already sort of know her. Don't worry about messing up.There's to many women in the world to worry about one.
AMEN!

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is how.

I am not shy man, nor talking to girls whom I know previously .. But when it came to talking to woman whom I do not know, I was nervious... That said .. I over came that fear with following mentality:

1. What could be the WORST thing that can happen to you if you 'approach' her? Rejection. But if you do not do anything about it, the result would be the same; you not talking to her->another missed opportunity.

2. Think you are walking a path. The path that will lead you to ***** of HB .. And every single girls who lie on your path are your test subjects. Its ok you messed up. So what? move on to the next subject. No body cares, and nobody knows...

3. Why should I have fear of approachin hot babe? I would be if i was approaching Tiger or lion .. but not hot babe.. Just imagin how much fun you will have with her instead of worrying !

I always remind myself those reasons... it simply washes away the fear ...