Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I can pick up and seal the deal no problem, but lost to dating.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I don't know if anyone's been following my approach journal at all.. But I've been having lots of success lately. Banged two HB7s and an HB9 all in the past month, however.. I'm still lost!

I can pull them in and get laid, but when it comes to dating and actually building a relationship.. I have no clue what to do! I think I may be too anxious or something. Usually right when I start seeing these girls I get the "I'm not looking for anything serious" card. But when I hear that, most of the time I get into the "You wanna bet?" mindset.. Usually it ends with them just getting bored though.

I don't know how I'm boring them. I don't text a lot or send "cute" things. Most of the time when I contact a girl, it's specifically to meet up or schedule plans. I checked some other dating sites with female perspectives (loads of BS, but some truthfulness as well).. I'm thinking maybe sex on the 2nd date may be coming on too strong? Their *****'s wet, they call me hot, they love being around me and always have a blast.. And generally, I love their company and getting to know them. Sounds great right?

Am I just too suave in my moves? Maybe they think I'm a player (which I hardly am). Even though that's not necessarily a bad thing. I usually fall for a girl after the sex, but I don't let her know that. It's not like a "I'm in love with you" fall or a girl, but more of a "I really wanna spend a lot more time with this girl" fall for her. Know what I mean?

Sometimes when I'm getting really paranoid I think maybe girls can just sense this vibe even if I don't mention ANYTHING about going further with them. I've had HB9s tell me I can "get any girl I want" and all this sh1t. I'm just so fvcking confused right now! Can anyone clear things up?

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe they just want sex. Girls are like that, too, you know. Especially if the guy is hot. That's who they go after for flings and short-term fun. We're not that different. A relationship-minded girl will want a relationship, and act in this manner towards you. Not all girls are looking for one. Trying to change someone's mind is a HORRIBLE idea. If you're not looking for the same things - find someone who is. Though, I suppose that takes away the challenge aspect. Heh.

Remember: its not always about you. You might not be doing anything wrong at all. These girls just want to have wild and crazy fun with a hot guy. You can't prove that you're worth keeping around - because that just backfires, and puts you in chase mode.

Speaking of which: if you're chasing them - stop. Don't make too many plans, contact them too often, get to know them too much, etc. This puts you in the relationship frame. A girl can tell when someone is looking for a relationship, and you might be giving off those vibes. It's best to not look for one at all. If you get one, great. If not, no big deal. Don't seem too over-eager, because the more you seem to want a relationship - the less they do. They like to win you over, and gain the prize. So, don't focus on just one girl, and act all relationshipy towards her. Certainly don't prove that you're genuine, honest, faithful, and committed to her. This sounds good on paper, but it has the opposite results that you'd like.

You must always keep the game where its supposed to be, and not jump ahead or start assuming things. Don't try to win anyone over, or chase after them. If they say "you look like a player", complain about being cheated on, and say they're not looking for a relationship - don't go into 5th gear and get caught up in the challenge of proving your worth and sincerity to them. Do not become the pursuer.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of factors can come into play. Usually when girls think that your player they want to make you husband more!! I literally just argued with this female because she wanted me to be her boyfriend and I told her I was dating other chicks too.

I suggest to you though my friend, that you go ahead and cop Tariq Elite's The Elite Way. Most of the relationship issues can be addressed in this book.

If I typed you everything I knew then I'd be writing pages. So just spend 10$ and get the book. Will open up your eyes to the game.

sighsigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Either her IL drops because you appear too needy when going into relationship mode, which results in her not wanting a relationship. Or you play the game right and her IL remains high, which would mean she just isn't the type of girl who's into having a relationship and just wants to sleep around. Not every girl wants a relationship, even if she has a high IL.