Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Your Girlfriend Will Use A Fight To Break Up With You

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, you noticed a change in your girlfriend lately. She doesn't communicate that much anymore, her affection has decreased, and there is less sex or no sex at all. You are the one who initiates everything, while she seems to be ignoring you and not paying much attention. This is about the time that you figure out something is wrong, because her interest level is at an all time low. You're trying whatever you can to turn it around, but it's too late.

Some guys make the mistake of confronting her about it, while others try to smother her with extra love and attention. This always backfires and winds up driving her farther away. The whole time she is thinking about trying to dump you but doesn't know how. She waits for a time that she can do it, and then she puts it into plan.

What is that plan? It is the old classic "Fight And Break Up Routine" that she uses to dump you right on the spot. She waits for an argument or a fight to erupt, so she can put the blame on you. What some girls do is stage a fight to appear innocent, and they blame you for it, and then they get so mad that they have no choice but to dump you.

It was all an act to dump you, but it works so well, that the guy has no idea what had just happened. She gets mad at you, blames you for doing something or being mean or hurtful. She says you don't respect her or care for her, and that she can't trust you anymore. Her angry words will be ringing in your ears telling you that she can't be with you anymore as she dumps you.

You beg and plead for her to reason with you, as she start to cry, but her mind is already made up, it's over for good. She made you out to be the bad guy when you never were. She becomes the innocent angel that was treated so bad. Even though you were treating her so special, trying to get your lost love back. She is now in power of the relationship and holds the key to its future. Anytime you beg and plead to get her back, she will say "I can't trust you, you were mean to me, I don't think it would work." She has that power and will always have it, because she won't ever want to be with you again. So don't ever let her do this or get the power above you.

Women will never dump you during an argument unless it was planned. But she was planning and thinking about it for a while. She wasn't able to just come out and say that the relationship is over, she needed an event, or an excuse to make it official, and the fight is that excuse to bury the relationship for good. It's the easiest way for a girl to get out of it. You become the bad guy and that is the reason that she had to end it. But remember though this was all planned, which means that she has no intentions of ever trying to get back together with you. Some guys will beg and plead trying to reason with her to reconsider. It's a futile effort on your part because she wanted you gone. She doesn't want you anymore, that's why she caused the fight and broke up with you. Wasting your time trying to get her back will never help you, She knows that she did it on purpose, and each time you cry, beg, or plead with her, she will think less and less of you as a man.

Sometimes a women will cause the fight in public or around friends, so she can have witnesses to how much an assh0le she tries to paint you as. Her friends can corroborate that you are the guilty party because they saw the entire thing unfold. Even though it wasn't your fault, she paints you as the bad guy, she has her friends believing that you are. So, she gets off the hook and is justified for dumping you. Another way women will do it is over the phone. Just as long as there are others people around to hear the argument, or as long as she has you believing that you're at fault, she can play the part of getting abused by you, even though you had nothing to do with it.

A lot of women will do this as their last resort to get rid of you. This usually happens when you come back from break or when you're "trying to work on things" in the relationship. The fact of the matter is, while you're trying to work on things, she is working on getting rid of you. The way she will do it, is with "The Fight And Break Up Routine" because if you're being a good boyfriend, how else is she going to get rid of you? The only way she knows how with a fight and a break up.

That's why when you see the relationship going down the drain, don't wait around for something like this to happen. You should always dump your girlfriend first because eventually she will dump you. It's always better to be the dumper than the dumpee. The relationship can never be salvaged because she has made up her mind that it can't. Anything you say will have no effect, so staying on to get humiliated is pretty damn stupid

Another thing they can do is totally make something up to dump you. This happened to an acquaintance that I know.

His relationship was kind of in the crapper with his girlfriend, and they were talking late at night on the phone. During the conversation, she asked him "What that noise was?" He told her he never heard any noise. She then accused him of hearing a girl's voice next to him in bed and started screaming at him. He tried to reason with her and explain. She was yelling at him more. Here he had no girl next to him, and he was trying to explain something that there wasn't. She called him names, and said she never wanted to hear or see him again. She dumped him and hung up. He frantically tried to call and text her all night but she didn't answer, then turned her phone off. Three days later she had a picture with a new guy on her facebook page She staged and planned a fight to get rid of him. She even made one up just to do it.

He actually thought that she heard the girl's voice, and was still trying to reason with her and get her back. Until I told him that she planned the whole fight. He didn't believe me at first. He thought she had a new guy up there because "he hurt her too bad" and found someone new to deal with the pain. How stupid can he be? He also said she never called him at 3 am before to talk. I told him why do you think she did? She called him that late to set up the fake fight to dump him when she heard a "voice" next to him. She had the other dude secure and then dumped him. He finally realized it after I talked some common sense with him.

That's why when you see the relationship going down the drain, don't wait around for something like this to happen. You should always dump your girlfriend first, because eventually she will dump you. It's always better to be the dumper than the dumpee. The relationship can never be salvaged because she has made up her mind that it can't. Anything you say will have no effect, so staying on to be humiliated is pretty damn stupid because the relationship will be over anyway.

So, when you get dumped in the heat of the moment, remember that she had this all planned all along, and was waiting to dump you in the heat of the argument. If she really cared for you, a fight wouldn't make her want to dump you on the spot. This was planned by her to end the relationship and put her in power, so there will never be a chance to get back together ever again. Women do this so you should be warned, when your relationship is on the rocks, that this could happen to you. So it's best to be the dumper instead of being the dumpee, because you will hold the power, and will beat her at her own game.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very sad

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first Girlfriend did this to me. This was years ago, i think i was about 17 or 18 at the time but anyway... One day she was acting weird and picked a reason to fight with me. The reason was how come i didnt pick up my room phone (No Cell phones out yet) and i said i wasnt in my room. She quickly escalated it while i was wondering WTF... She said "F*ck you, In2theGame, i dont care" i pleaded and wondered what i did wrong. Turns out she was trying to justify doing something with another guy. My best friends ex used to do that to him too but much worse. She was like a master manipulator that gave him grey hairs at the age of 28 from so much stress.

donking

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this happen recently. Only exception is I called her out on not contributing enough and so she transferred me $$$ at the breakup not thinking I would accept it. I pretended not to care about the money, and then a week or so later, accepted the money. She e-mailed me and asked where the money went.

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth.

They always break up with you mentally long before they do it. When they spring it on you it's at a time, place, and manner of their choosing designed to maximize your fault and minimize theirs. That's why when you have the argument they bring up crap that you thought had been resolved months even years ago.

And they almost always have the next **** lined up already. That's why they wait. They mentally and emotionally prepare, start laying the groundwork with their new options, possibly even cheat and have a virtual boyfriend waiting, then spring it when they are ready.

That's why women always seem to handle breakups better than guys when they do the breaking up. It's a well planned conspiracy. So while you are in the booze and pills stage the first night of the breakup trying to figure out wtf just happened, she's well on her way with her new dude or dudes.

And that's why NC is so important. Not because you can get them to come back (although of that's going to happen NC is the only way that's going to happen) but so that you can rip the bandaid off and start getting it begind you ASAP. It's pointless to drag it out because she's already well into the "moving on" stage when you first hear of the break up.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's really not just girls who do that :)
i am guilty of doing this also sometimes. it's way more fun than just a "let's brake up this isn't working". with some girls/guys, break up is not so easy, thus we need this kind of strategy to prepare them to accept it more easily.

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I am a little guilty on a variation of that. I hate to break up...so I wait till a true argument occurs or sometimes I do escalate something that may not be too significant. Then...."I don't think this is working out". Abe

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh not always - there's a difference between her dumping you because you're a faggot vs a fight that is her last straw bc you don't give a f*ck about her.

The latter she will split because she can no longer date a guy that won't commit to her, take things seriously, or apologize for a major wrongdoing - although she is still attracted. If she has enough self respect she will walk based upon lack of rapport. If the guy says ok - see ya later - she will be in major hamster spinning turmoil for a long time.

Usually this isn't the case with breakups but a DJ's game should be tite enough to where she will never walk because you've turned into a soft AFC lame. They should only walk because they realized they cant catch you.

Great article here by Roissy: Google chateau hertiste: when a**hole game backfires

Cant put the link in here because it censors the word a**hole so it will take you to an error page.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
This is why you can't trust what women say. They will just lie and lie, to protect themselves.

They are far to weak to actually be honorable.

My ex did this sh!t to me in a way. At one point I told her "I don't think this is going well." but we lived togather and I was not independent.

I went and slept in the living room, drank beer, and watch breaking bad. The next day she came up, got on her knees, put her head in my lap and cried saying she doesn't want to lose me.

Around this time she was talking about marraige a lot more as well.

They only want to leave you when your committed to them, and if they don't feel your committed, they will lie, trick you, and do anything, say anything to get you committed again.

This way when they dump you, and you chase, they feel validated and it makes them move on easier.

All at your expense. So remember only trust woman's behavior not the actual words they say. When I say their behavior, I mean over all, not just one instance or event.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought a real man was not afraid of losing women because he has options.