Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How well did i handle this?

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
i msg'd her on a dating website cause her profile sounded nice even though she barely shows her face in her pics and by the looks of it she's prolly not that hot. it did say she was looking for long term dating, but i guess not with someone like me.

so when she said this to me i was a little shocked by her smart ass comments.

her: i feel i should point out that i have no desire what so ever to be more then just friends with you
me: is that what you put on your profile ?
her: that i dont find you attractive?
her: no never mentioned you, that'd be weird :p
me: fair enough. well i have enough friends :p take it easy

i might of sounded immature to her but it's true. i dont need girl FRIENDS and i hate having girls as friends so i just straight up deleted her.

what do you guys think about this?

her pic: http://i55.tinypic.com/b6r7kw.jpg

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
by the way.. on the website you can put on the part "what i'm looking for" and many girls infact choose casual sex together with long term dating, short term dating..quite a combination mm? just wondering if i should add casual sex too? i fear it might come off as perverted and scare away potential long term girls.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to say you handled it well, because you're wasting your time on this kind of internet dating. Honestly it's not an achievement breaking off contact with a girl who is not interested online. Just get out there into the real world.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you did the right thing, exactly what I would have said (though I avoid online dating)

Oh, and the girl in that pic is not attractive at all.

Cheers!

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tesl said:
Yes you did the right thing, exactly what I would have said (though I avoid online dating)

Cheers!
There is no way in hell Id ever message a ugly ***** like that

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As soon as she would have wrote that first comment I would have said bye

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tesl said:

Cheers!
There is no way in hell Id ever message a ugly ***** like that

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me, it's certenally a posibility that she was just bull****ting you by saying that. IMO she was just trying to see your reaction, to see if you are a real man or not. I think your answer was suspicious... You pulled off too soon imo, I think it showed a little weakness... Or maybe not I am not sure. But she was *UGLY AS ***** IMO so I wouldn't bother, if she were hot I'd deffinitly keep on talking to her despite what she said, not taking what she said seriously... I don't think she was even talking seriously.

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These 5s and 6s with these arrogant, "I'm too good for you" attitudes never cease to amaze me. This chick looks like a goddam penguin in glasses.

Send this artist a painting of a big middle finger

Chromeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldnt touch that thing with a 10 foot pole. It paints cats for christ sake

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just from looking at that pic, she IS ugly. She IS messy. And she is an artist which means she's probably bat-**** crazy.

You either have poor taste in women or you are blind either way get your standards up and go for the 9's.

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
these days i'm willing to give girls with a good personality a chance. she was maybe a 5/6 yes but when i read her profile on the dating site it didnt sound so bad until she said that smart ass comment to me. which is why i fuked her off so fast cause she wasnt hot. the average girls are the best for long terms anyway. everytime i meet a hot girl they usually all the same and im sick of them which is why i have lowered my standards a little.