Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How wash trousers Give woman job Twitter outrage sexist washing label

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with that, in fact I have no problems with car engines labes explaining how to do the maintenance followed from a suggestion to let "a man" deal with it...should be mandatory for brakes and oil.

There is nothing sexist in women doing women stuff and men doing men stuff.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i totaly agree with you
but its not what women think

btw tomorrow its the women's day
and i heard that more and more women was promotted to a supervision job
but there's still a gap between how society pay men and how the society pay women .... this world is going crazy !

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are delusional ad hypocritical if you think it's okay. Don't get me wrong, I'm for equal rights for everyone, BUT I'm against equal responsibilities. Men should be the breadwinners and protector while women should take care of children and maintain the living area for the most part. It's the natural order of things. It's what makes all living things survive.

But the things is, it doesn't need to be said. Sure, it is her job, and she should know it.

Laundry is easily done by any of the genders, easily done. Car repairs is not a girl's forte, you wouldn't mind because it's considered manly to do it. Anything involving repairs, too. Manly. You wouldn't mind a label saying, "Tell your man to do it, it's his job." because it's manly to do those things. I can't see a women getting angry if the job was girly and glamorous, either. But the thing is, the job really is gender neutral and easily done by either genders.

What if a car gas tank said, "To fill up: blah, or tell your man to do it." and it was the girliest car in the world. Being yellow or pink or something gay? And you HAD to go gas it up every time because automotives are a man's task? Would it get old? Or maybe you didn't have to do it, but it was still said, don't lie and say you wouldn't come on SoSuave reporting it.

But anyways, I read comments on the site. Some women were outraged saying "Wah! This isn't the 1950s!" My response would be to someone who told me this to my face, "It isn't. They should have ingrained that task into women's head for the last 60 years. No one should need to tell you, you should expect to do it by now."

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
michele, the matter is, that women claim for equality, but it's a gain of power.

it's need to be said, because women todya don't know anymore what is her job.
you can see a mechanic women.
you can go repair your car and it can be a women who serves you.
last day i was fulling up my cas with gas and a woman show up to serve me.

it need to be said because today, society wants us to be equal.
do whatever the women need to do.

i started to read the manhood's book, and it just making me mad about this whole behavior of the feminist movement.
i didn't know all that important information.
i grow up thinking feminism is the sex equality period, sure there was extremist who said that the man also need to take care of living area, but that's it.
now i started to read it, it's like a new world open up to me !

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah whatever..anytime theres someone complaining about equality or human rights is either someone who wants to do stuff he is not capable of or someone who wants my money or someone who expect me to do stuff Im not made for.
And few times is someone who can take a d1ck but cant take a joke of course.

Women who are really good dont need special laws or special treatments to succeed, if anybody needs a law to reach the top it means the he belong to the bottom.