Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How unpredictable is too unpredictable?

Don Juan
Reaction score
And what are some good ways to be unpredictable? Like if a girl says hi to you and sometimes you're friendly and other times you're rude, is that a bit extreme?

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres no reason to be rude or unpredictable. Just don't be boring.

You can be nice all the time as long as it's from a place or higher value. That means that you're nice because thats what you are. Don't confuse that with AFC nice which is basically being nice to somebody because you want something off them.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2.0 said:
And what are some good ways to be unpredictable? Like if a girl says hi to you and sometimes you're friendly and other times you're rude, is that a bit extreme?

I predict it won't work. It's too predictable.

Cheers!

Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
Theres no reason to be rude or unpredictable. Just don't be boring.

You can be nice all the time as long as it's from a place or higher value. That means that you're nice because thats what you are. Don't confuse that with AFC nice which is basically being nice to somebody because you want something off them.
Thank you. :) I hadn't thought of it that way. I really didn't like the idea that I would have to be rude to a girl to keep her interested.

Lol @ the other answer.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2.0 said:
And what are some good ways to be unpredictable?
Mixed signals!
No EXTREME mixed signals like you did, but some stuff like saying: Hey that's totally unecceptable! Then you give her a kiss. Or Hah that's so sweet of you! Then you give her a spank. :D That's the idea!