How to use match.com

DJinArizona

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bud Wiser

One of the women I'm now dating actually told me that she had originally seen my page in a search months before we met and she blew me off! Now, three months after I had replied to her posting with my smart aleck e-mail, she's still blowing me. Go figure. :p
Yeah exactly, I replied to one girl's ad and she wrote back. At one point it came out that she saw my ad but didn't write. She's taller than me, pretty hot, got a great job, just bought a house, etc. I've been laying heavy Challenge on her since writing her the first time and am now banging her about twice a week and now she's starting to try and push the exclusive b.s. on me... gotta love this DJ stuff :D

Bud Wiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJinArizona
Yeah exactly, I replied to one girl's ad and she wrote back. At one point it came out that she saw my ad but didn't write. She's taller than me, pretty hot, got a great job, just bought a house, etc. I've been laying heavy Challenge on her since writing her the first time and am now banging her about twice a week and now she's starting to try and push the exclusive b.s. on me... gotta love this DJ stuff :D
Good for you! There you go, guys. Two real-life case histories that prove this stuff works online if you pay attention and stick to it.

DJinArizona

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It works but you have to be VERY patient and not get discouraged and definitely don't rely on it to get women - be sure to continue meeting women in 'real life.' I keep the ad running and expect nothing, so when something does happen it's like a bonus.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna give this online thing a shot.

In the past I did meet girls in chat rooms, but never tried the personals. Hell, I got some a$$ from the chat rooms so why not?